LightLordOfFIRE vs Spectra, ANT

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LightLordOfFIRE vs Spectra, ANT

I'm LightLordOfFIRE, War chief of 3rd_A, hereby declare war against Spectra and ANT.

For now it's just me versus ANT in general and Spectra in particular. Other members of 3rd_A may join as their wishes, I don't care, it's their business, not mine.
    As long as Spectra doesn't have ANT tag, it's just me vs Spectra.

Reason:
    1. Spectra put his nose to our business for too many times.
    2. Spectra will be back to ANT soon.

Start Time:
    1. When Spectra wears ANT tag.

Ending Condition:

1. Until Me or Spectra put on a nice coconut!

Score:
    I don't care about score, but if you want, a gauntlet war may be offered.

Cheers

The post was edited 1 time, last by minhducvt293 ().

• LOL you expect me to waste my time on you *snip* again. I did it twice, I dont wanna waste my time on you again. You wanna attack , come . I have no issues. But not gonna waste my time or gold or resources against you ever again. Waste of my time.

Chao

Edited - Hera
    Gaia :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• minhducvt293 wrote:

I'm LightLordOfFIRE, War chief of 3rd_A, hereby declare war against Spectra and ANT.

For now it's just me versus ANT in general and Spectra in particular. Other members of 3rd_A may join as their wishes, I don't care, it's their business, not mine.
    As long as Spectra doesn't have ANT tag, it's just me vs Spectra.

Reason:
    1. Spectra put his nose to our business for too many times.
    2. Spectra will be back to ANT soon.

Start Time:
    1. When Spectra wears ANT tag.

Ending Condition:

1. Until Me or Spectra put on a nice coconut!

Score:
    I don't care about score, but if you want, a gauntlet war may be offered.

Cheers
    Im gonna be fighting VN along with SYN now, atleast they worth fighting. You wanna come poke me in between, go ahead its ur wish. WHo *snip* come and poke and run.

Warning Issued - Hera

• minhducvt293 wrote:

So The Start Time is now.
    And no matter which tag you're holding, you'll be the target.
    Done
    Like i said, ur wish.

From what i see, *snip* dont go bonkers over it.

I have a job, and i dont spend my whole time in here. SO the time i do spend in here, which is maybe an hour or so a day, *snip*

You wanna attack, you attack me , whenever, whereever you want. But im not gonna chase you around . Can never catch *snip* who run, you know. You come. Your welcome to visit my towns and see the beauty, maybe kill a few troops for ur satisfaction, then head back happy.

Warning Issued - Hera

• Like whatever you're saying from last night to now, is full of idiotic ideas.

You have a job, and I also have mine. I'm working for 3 years already. And I'm gonna take my master degree in National University of Singapore (NUS) next Jan.

And for your information, it's not about who spends more time, it's all about who spends it more efficiently ;)

Respect others, at least you don't know how good they're, in both game and reality ;) .
  • WOw. Kudos to you kiddo. Well done. Well im a sailor, mostly at sea and partly in land. And when im on land, i go teach what i learnt on ships to other kids, so you see, i have barely an hour to spend a day on this game, maybe even less.

I wasted a lot of time on you guys. Dont expect me to do that again. Those kids are more important to me than your *snip* ideas of battle. I see you are online most of the time, dont talk about efficiency. I see you in here 24 hours, you got 24 hours to be efficient. hahaha

I got an hour. So you talk big, i dont care. I treat a game like a game, never get too serious about it. I lost all hope in you guys after yesterday. Wasted a day on that *stuff*

Like i said, you know where my towns are. STart attacking whenever you feel like. Ill be somewhere there. Be happy kiddo. If killing my troops gonna make you happy, then you go *snip*

Edited - Hera

• If I'm online 24hrs there is no way I was caught several times ;) .
    Like you said, we're all have 24 hrs, I still get my job done, get promotion etc and still have around 2 hours a day in total for this game. Surprise?
    You don't need to be online 24/24 to see what happen to your account, just need to have a smart phone with 3G,4G connection.

It's technology era mate. Work wise, not hard.
  • Hahahah. LoL. Stop boasting about ur life man. Do it elsewhere. You not impressing anyone here. Another waste of my time , in here chatting with you, listening to how successful you are :D

LOL. Funny. Bye kid
  • minhducvt293 wrote:

If I'm online 24hrs there is no way I was caught several times ;) .
    Like you said, we're all have 24 hrs, I still get my job done, get promotion etc and still have around 2 hours a day in total for this game. Surprise?
    You don't need to be online 24/24 to see what happen to your account, just need to have a smart phone with 3G,4G connection.

ANd one more thing. You were talking about smart phones huh. Ok let me ask you, do you think we get internet on a ship in the middle of the ocean???

Dont be too smart kid. And furthermore, while teaching lil kids, you expect me to give a *Toot* about this game??

I honestly dont give a *Toot* about this game when im goin about with my life. SO dont act smart boy, with ur future talks.

Editing By Hera

• Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

ANd one more thing. You were talking about smart phones huh. Ok let me ask you, do you think we get internet on a ship in the middle of the ocean???
    Dont be too smart kid. And furthermore, while teaching lil kids, you expect me to give a *Toot* about this game??

I honestly dont give a *toot* about this game when im goin about with my life. SO dont act smart boy, with ur future talks.
    So as you don't have internet in the middle of the ocean, you ask me to give away my internet so it will be fair to you? ;)

If you don't give a Toot about this game, then just leave.

And you talked as if your future will be brighter than mine ;) LoL how funny it is.

Edited - Hera

• minhducvt293 wrote:

Spectra wrote:

minhducvt293 wrote:

ANd one more thing. You were talking about smart phones huh. Ok let me ask you, do you think we get internet on a ship in the middle of the ocean???Dont be too smart kid. And furthermore, while teaching lil kids, you expect me to give a Toot about this game??

I honestly dont give a toot about this game when im goin about with my life. SO dont act smart boy, with ur future talks.
    So as you don't have internet in the middle of the ocean, you ask me to give away my internet so it will be fair to you? ;)
    If you don't give a toot about this game, then just leave.

And you talked as if your future will be brighter than mine ;) LoL how funny it is.
    Hahaha. Got nothing more to say, and ending up with comebacks. COol then. My work is done here. Bye ;)

Edited - Hera

• another ANT member running like little ant, indeed.

Sea battle near Da_51_57_LO_REN

Sea battle near Da_51_57_LO_REN
    (08.11.2017 7:53:26)
    Barbarians from BarbarianCenter
    vs
    Darth Vader[SYN] from Ultralisk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship..............................30(-10) - Ram Ship.............................130(-20)
    Fire Ship..............................9(-27) - Fire Ship.............................49(-51)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................70(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................35(-1) - Steam Ram..............................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................15(-0)
    Diving Boat............................20(-0) - Diving Boat............................15(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................32(-13) - Paddle Speedboat......................18(-12)
    Tender.................................14(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-324.6 - Generals.................................-493
    Offensive points.......................1232.5 - Defence points..........................811.5
    Damage Received.........................16230 - Damage Received.........................24650
    Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

Winners: Barbarians

Losers: Darth Vader[SYN]

149 units from Barbarians are defending the port of Da_51_57_LO_REN

12 units from Barbarians are defending the port of Da_51_57_LO_REN

Barbarians's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2017 7:38:26)

Barbarians's miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.11.2017 7:50:54)

As Darth Vader[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Darth Vader's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.