Dai Viet Empire [DVE] Combat Reports

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Worthy opponents in my term are ones who dare to stand and fight, they may retreat sometimes, of course, but not like you Dark Lord. Always run away and fight only OFFLINE target. You may have "wonderful general % CRS", but look at them, show me CRs that the target actually ONLINE and not noob af? You earned your glory on your sneaky tactics, keep it, not my type. As I said, we're tired of playing hide and seek. And we don't care about gauntlet point anymore.

We finally found an alliance that can stand and fight. And it's GKS
    • Barbarians wrote:

Worthy opponents in my term are ones who dare to stand and fight, they may retreat sometimes, of course, but not like you Dark Lord. Always run away and fight only OFFLINE target. You may have "wonderful general % CRS", but look at them, show me CRs that the target actually ONLINE and not noob af? You earned your glory on your sneaky tactics, keep it, not my type. As I said, we're tired of playing hide and seek. And we don't care about gauntlet point anymore.

Tinbi was very much online, I sent him packing when he attacked me and I've just slaughtered him again. Besides he has more generals score than me and as for being a noob, well anybody who gets beaten by me is a noob clearly ;)

And I like to use my brain when I fight, anybody can make a 12,000 general score army by just making a shed ton of hops and swords, then pointing it at an enemy and clicking, but that isn't fighting smart. So as you say, I fight with my sneaky tactics and as you can see I do very well with it. There's no point me attacking three of you online when you all have 1500 hops and swords each, that's just stupid.

Battle for Eforie

Battle for Eforie
      (01.12.2017 18:03:19)
      DarkLord of ICE[RED] from EternityGate
      vs
      tinbi192[DVE] from Đá đảo 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Steam Giant...........................141(-1) - Steam Giant............................0(-80)
      ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1100(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................45(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals...............................-842.8
      Offensive points.........................2107 - Defence points...........................15.5
      Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received.........................42140
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED]

Losers: tinbi192[DVE]

1613 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are maintaining occupation of town Eforie.

As tinbi192[DVE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Poor tinbi...

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Barbarians wrote:

Worthy opponents in my term are ones who dare to stand and fight, they may retreat sometimes, of course, but not like you Dark Lord. Always run away and fight only OFFLINE target. You may have "wonderful general % CRS", but look at them, show me CRs that the target actually ONLINE and not noob af? You earned your glory on your sneaky tactics, keep it, not my type. As I said, we're tired of playing hide and seek. And we don't care about gauntlet point anymore.

Tinbi was very much online, I sent him packing when he attacked me and I've just slaughtered him again. Besides he has more generals score than me and as for being a noob, well anybody who gets beaten by me is a noob clearly ;)
      And I like to use my brain when I fight, anybody can make a 12,000 general score army by just making a shed ton of hops and swords, then pointing it at an enemy and clicking, but that isn't fighting smart. So as you say, I fight with my sneaky tactics and as you can see I do very well with it. There's no point me attacking three of you online when you all have 1500 hops and swords each, that's just stupid.

Battle for Eforie

Battle for Eforie

vs

Steam Giant...........................141(-1) - Steam Giant............................0(-80)

............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)

............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)

Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-6)

Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - .............................................

Swordsman............................1100(-0) - .............................................

Gyrocopter............................150(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................45(-0) - .............................................

Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................

Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals...............................-842.8

Offensive points.........................2107 - Defence points...........................15.5

Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received.........................42140

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

As tinbi192[DVE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Poor tinbi...
      He definitely not online. It's always midnight of his timezone when you strike him. And this CRs also stated that.
      If he was online, the battles would only last 2 rounds maximum. You should be the one who knows this best, right?
    • Barbarians wrote:

DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Barbarians wrote:

Tinbi was very much online, I sent him packing when he attacked me and I've just slaughtered him again. Besides he has more generals score than me and as for being a noob, well anybody who gets beaten by me is a noob clearly ;) And I like to use my brain when I fight, anybody can make a 12,000 general score army by just making a shed ton of hops and swords, then pointing it at an enemy and clicking, but that isn't fighting smart. So as you say, I fight with my sneaky tactics and as you can see I do very well with it. There's no point me attacking three of you online when you all have 1500 hops and swords each, that's just stupid.

Battle for Eforie

Battle for Eforie

vs

Poor tinbi...
      He definitely not online. It's always midnight of his timezone when you strike him. And this CRs also stated that.If he was online, the battles would only last 2 rounds maximum. You should be the one who knows this best, right?
      CR lasted 3 rounds before he was butchered...

And I don't know what you're on about, I haven't ever used vacation mode or anarchy to retreat from a battle or anything like that

• Barbarians wrote:

DVE.... Please stay in a fight :( . We stand and fight but it's hard fighting if you runaway everytime ;) . For the Nr 1 Alliance you should do better :thumbdown:
    • Lady Bella wrote:

Barbarians wrote:

DVE.... Please stay in a fight :( . We stand and fight but it's hard fighting if you runaway everytime ;) . For the Nr 1 Alliance you should do better :thumbdown:
      I feel I'm missing some action, can you post some CRs?

• Sea battle near M P37 kG

Sea battle near M P37 kG
      (05.12.2017 9:45:05)
      Barbarians[DVE] from BarbarianCenter
      vs
      dainisu[SYN] from M P37 kG

Ram Ship...............................97(-8) - Ram Ship...............................0(-38)
      Fire Ship..............................2(-82) - Fire Ship..............................0(-14)
      Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-21)
      Steam Ram..............................39(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-40)
      Diving Boat............................30(-0) - Diving Boat............................0(-20)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................54(-6) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-20)
      Tender.................................25(-0) - Tender..................................5(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................14(-1) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-614.8 - Generals..............................-2239.2
      Offensive points.........................5598 - Defence points...........................1537
      Damage Received.........................30740 - Damage Received........................111960
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Barbarians[DVE]

Losers: dainisu[SYN]

14 units from Barbarians[DVE] are blocking the port entrance to M P37 kG

266 units from Barbarians[DVE] are blocking the port entrance to M P37 kG

2 units from Barbarians[DVE] are blocking the port entrance to M P37 kG

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2017 8:45:05)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2017 8:46:30)

Barbarians[DVE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2017 9:11:38)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2017 9:26:37)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.12.2017 9:45:05)

As dainisu[SYN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• So while DVE are busy fighting (running from) worthy opponents they still find time to die at my hand:

Battle for 48_77_FULL

Battle for 48_77_FULL
      (07.12.2017 21:58:59)
      DarkLord of ICE[RED] from GATES OF ROCK, IronBastion
      vs
      hieungoc[DVE] from 48_77_FULL

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
      Swordsman...........................996(-104) - Swordsman.............................0(-309)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-239)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
      Steam Giant...........................150(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................139(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................15(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman...............................21(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-124.8 - Generals..............................-1729.4
      Offensive points.......................4323.5 - Defence points............................312
      Damage Received..........................6240 - Damage Received.........................86470
      Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Losers: hieungoc[DVE]

The town 48_77_FULL has been pillaged by DarkLord of ICE[RED]. The following resources have been stolen: 7,019 , 48,177

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:55:38)

One of hieungoc[DVE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near IronBastion

Sea battle near IronBastion
      (07.12.2017 23:13:40)
      vs
      hieungoc[DVE] from 48_77_FULL

Fire Ship..............................16(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-50)
      Ram Ship...............................20(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram..............................15(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship.............................6(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................19(-0) - .............................................
      Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-310
      Offensive points..........................775 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................15500

Losers: hieungoc[DVE]

91 warships are being moved from DarkLord of ICE[RED] to IronBastion

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:58:40)

DarkLord of ICE[RED]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:13:40)

hieungoc[DVE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for DarkCitadel

Battle for DarkCitadel
      (07.12.2017 12:31:38)
      tinbi192[DVE] from Pomegranate
      vs
      June from Smirnoff ICE, DarkLord of ICE[RED] from DarkCitadel

............................................. - Slinger.................................4(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-15)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook....................................6(-0)
      Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0)
      Swordsman............................209(-31) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................33(-46) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................10(-5) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................8(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-477.4 - Generals..................................-87
      Offensive points........................217.5 - Defence points.........................1193.5
      Damage Received.........................23870 - Damage Received..........................4350
      Damage Percent............................84% - Damage Percent............................16%

Winners: DarkLord of ICE[RED], June

3 units from DarkLord of ICE[RED] are protecting the town of DarkCitadel.

1 units from June are protecting the town of DarkCitadel.

6 units from June are protecting the town of DarkCitadel.

98 units from June are protecting the town of DarkCitadel.

One of DarkLord of ICE's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

tinbi192[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

tinbi192[DVE]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

I'm glad GKS aren't getting all the fun

• Some navy battle I involved
      Sea battle near tap ket 42_28

Sea battle near tap ket 42_28
      (01.12.2017 9:48:34)
      hieungoc[DVE] from tap ket 42_28, Barbarians[DVE] from Marblester, Barbarian Lab
      vs
      KRAL RAGNAR[GKS] from KRAL RAGNAR, OLD MAN[GKS] from Polis, KRAL LODOS[GKS] from KRAL 3, Kirikhan 3, Sanchez Santana[GKS] from Sanchez Santana, Ecelin Olurum[GKS] from єcєℓιη σℓυяυмü2, Pxty[GKS] from ÖRS-S1

............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................0(-3)
      Mortar Ship...........................302(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................295(-0)
      Rocket Ship.............................0(-3) - Rocket Ship...........................17(-58)
      Paddle Speedboat......................132(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0)
      Tender.................................39(-0) - Tender.................................47(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................14(-14) - Balloon Carrier.......................24(-38)
      Ram Ship............................221(-234) - Ram Ship.............................41(-250)
      Fire Ship............................13(-345) - Fire Ship.............................7(-377)
      Steam Ram.............................94(-27) - Steam Ram............................278(-28)
      Diving Boat...........................31(-29) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-5018.8 - Generals..............................-6966.6
      Offensive points......................17416.5 - Defence points..........................12547
      Damage Received........................250940 - Damage Received........................348330
      Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: KRAL LODOS[GKS], Pxty[GKS], Sanchez Santana[GKS], Ecelin Olurum[GKS]

Losers: OLD MAN[GKS], Barbarians[DVE], KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]

14 warships are being moved from KRAL LODOS[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

141 warships are being moved from KRAL LODOS[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

55 warships are being moved from Pxty[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

7 warships are being moved from Pxty[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

32 warships are being moved from Pxty[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

499 warships are being moved from Pxty[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

20 warships are being moved from Sanchez Santana[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

1 warships are being moved from Ecelin Olurum[GKS] to tap ket 42_28

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:33:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:33:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:33:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:33:34)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:48:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:48:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:48:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:48:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 7:56:15)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:01:35)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:03:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:03:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:17:43)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:18:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:18:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:18:34)

KRAL RAGNAR's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

KRAL RAGNAR's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:33:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:33:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:33:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:33:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:34:34)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:48:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:48:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:48:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 8:57:17)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:03:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:03:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:03:34)

hieungoc[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:03:34)

OLD MAN[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:18:34)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:18:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:18:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:18:34)

hieungoc[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:18:34)

OLD MAN's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:33:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:33:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:33:34)

hieungoc[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:33:34)

Pxty[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:46:17)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:48:34)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:48:34)

hieungoc[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.12.2017 9:48:34)

As Barbarians[DVE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Barbarians[DVE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Barbarians's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

hieungoc's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

hieungoc[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near Làng Lá

Sea battle near Làng Lá
      (07.12.2017 17:39:17)
      battleship1992[DVE] from Rome, Barbarians[DVE] from Rome HW
      vs
      -SINCE1453-[GKS] from Mεરɱεર-2

Ram Ship..............................76(-24) - Ram Ship..............................0(-158)
      Fire Ship..............................2(-75) - Fire Ship.............................0(-171)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-42)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................4(-42)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................0(-30)
      Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................12(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................38(-13) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................35(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier.........................9(-0) - .............................................
      Generals.................................-897 - Generals................................-4159
      Offensive points......................10397.5 - Defence points.........................2242.5
      Damage Received.........................44850 - Damage Received........................207950
      Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Winners: Barbarians[DVE]

Losers: -SINCE1453-[GKS], battleship1992[DVE]

226 warships are being moved from Barbarians[DVE] to Làng Lá

36 warships are being moved from Barbarians[DVE] to Làng Lá

2 warships are being moved from Barbarians[DVE] to Làng Lá

18 warships are being moved from Barbarians[DVE] to Làng Lá

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 15:24:17)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 15:32:56)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 15:47:50)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 16:09:17)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 16:19:35)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 16:34:20)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 16:54:17)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 17:09:17)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 17:09:17)

battleship1992's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 17:20:08)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 17:39:17)

As -SINCE1453-[GKS] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Barbarian Lab

Sea battle near Barbarian Lab
      (07.12.2017 22:05:55)
      KRAL LODOS[GKS] from KRAL 11
      vs
      Barbarians[DVE] from Barbarian Lab

Fire Ship............................237(-18) - Fire Ship..............................6(-70)
      ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................7(-2)
      Balloon Carrier........................40(-0) - Balloon Carrier.........................6(-3)
      Ram Ship..............................201(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................47(-3) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat.......................60(-0) - .............................................
      Tender.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-172.2 - Generals.................................-566
      Offensive points.........................1415 - Defence points..........................430.5
      Damage Received..........................8610 - Damage Received.........................28300
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: KRAL LODOS[GKS]

Losers: Barbarians[DVE]

681 units from KRAL LODOS[GKS] are blocking the port entrance to Barbarian Lab

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:35:55)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:35:55)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:50:55)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:50:55)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:05:55)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:05:55)

Barbarians[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near Sư đoàn 1

Sea battle near Sư đoàn 1
      (08.12.2017 0:05:27)
      -SINCE1453-[GKS] from Hồ Chí Minh, KRAL 11
      vs
      Barbarians[DVE] from Barbarian Wall

Ram Ship.............................280(-70) - Ram Ship...............................0(-66)
      Fire Ship............................31(-192) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5)
      Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - Mortar Ship............................0(-30)
      Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-39)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................18(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................66(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................6(-24) - Balloon Carrier........................10(-0)
      Tender.................................11(-0) - Tender.................................19(-0)
      Rocket Ship............................3(-36) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-3220.4 - Generals................................-1969
      Offensive points.......................4922.5 - Defence points...........................8051
      Damage Received........................161020 - Damage Received.........................98450
      Damage Percent............................62% - Damage Percent............................38%

Winners: -SINCE1453-[GKS]

Losers: Barbarians[DVE]

427 units from -SINCE1453-[GKS] are blocking the port entrance to Sư đoàn 1

26 units from -SINCE1453-[GKS] are blocking the port entrance to Sư đoàn 1

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 21:50:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:05:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:20:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:35:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:50:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:05:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:20:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:35:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:50:27)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:05:27)

• Sea battle near Metruk 9

Sea battle near Metruk 9
      (08.12.2017 1:06:02)
      ChungTN[DVE] from Jacksonville, Thanh tam[DVE] from Hồ Chí Minh, Barbarians[DVE] from Sư đoàn 1, Barbarian Lab, daochit92[DVE] from Splinter, battleship1992[DVE] from Metruk 9, Rome, Ostia
      vs
      -SINCE1453-[GKS] from HELLO THERE, KRAL RAGNAR[GKS] from Leonardo, Kirikhan 8, KRAL LODOS[GKS] from KRAL 11, Jetaime Crys, Metruk[GKS] from Metruk 9, Ecelin Olurum[GKS] from KRAL 11, Sanchez Santana[GKS] from Kirikhan 8, Bodrumlu[GKS] from Polis

Ram Ship.............................13(-419) - Ram Ship............................808(-421)
      Fire Ship............................19(-563) - Fire Ship...........................187(-757)
      Mortar Ship............................72(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................137(-0)
      Steam Ram............................21(-111) - Steam Ram............................145(-60)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship..........................84(-152)
      Diving Boat...........................45(-40) - Diving Boat............................43(-0)
      Paddle Speedboat......................129(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................229(-0)
      Balloon Carrier.......................22(-16) - Balloon Carrier.......................74(-58)
      Tender.................................50(-0) - Tender................................125(-0)
      ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................65(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship.........................330(-0)
      Generals..............................-9505.6 - Generals.............................-14118.4
      Offensive points........................35296 - Defence points..........................23764
      Damage Received........................475280 - Damage Received........................705920
      Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Winners: KRAL LODOS[GKS], Metruk[GKS], Sanchez Santana[GKS], Ecelin Olurum[GKS], KRAL RAGNAR[GKS], Bodrumlu[GKS]

Losers: -SINCE1453-[GKS], Barbarians[DVE], ChungTN[DVE], battleship1992[DVE], Thanh tam[DVE], daochit92[DVE]

-SINCE1453-[GKS]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:36:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:48:11)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 22:51:02)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:06:02)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:21:02)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:36:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:40:09)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:44:58)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 23:51:02)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:06:02)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:21:02)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:22:37)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:36:02)

Thanh tam's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Thanh tam[DVE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:38:47)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

Barbarians[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

Thanh tam[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 0:51:02)

ChungTN[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 1:06:02)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 1:06:02)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 1:06:02)

Bodrumlu[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 1:06:02)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 1:06:02)

If I was Dark Lord, I'd say that "I must point out that's a win for me" based on the general lost.
      But I'm not, congratulations GKS on nice battles both land and sea. You're truly worthy opponent, unlike those fancy RED

The post was edited 1 time, last by Barbarians ().

• A HOF.
      Will we have this HOF if we're fighting with RED???

Battle for Metruk 9

Battle for Metruk 9
      (08.12.2017 7:54:19)
      Killbill[DVE] from Barbarian Lab, PT_assassin[DVE] from Rome, Barbarian Lab, daochit92[DVE] from Splinter, ChungTN[DVE] from Sư đoàn 1, Rome, Hồ Chí Minh, Splinter, battleship1992[DVE] from Rome, Metruk 9, Sư đoàn 1, Jetaime Crys, Làng Nước, Splinter, Vominhphat[DVE] from Splinter, Vanapagan[DVE] from Splinter, Krakencrys
      vs
      Ecelin Olurum[GKS] from KRAL 11, -SINCE1453-[GKS] from KRAL 11, KRAL LODOS[GKS] from KRAL 1, KRAL 11, Sư đoàn 1, Krakencrys, Sanchez Santana[GKS] from KRAL 11, Metruk[GKS] from Metruk 9, KRAL RAGNAR[GKS] from Leonardo

Sulphur Carabineer..................322(-154) - Sulphur Carabineer.................1346(-222)
      Swordsman............................0(-6507) - Swordsman.........................1592(-7090)
      Hoplite............................192(-5735) - Hoplite...........................1317(-4875)
      Steam Giant.........................369(-310) - Steam Giant........................475(-1601)
      Gyrocopter.........................184(-1231) - Gyrocopter.........................210(-1025)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-152) - Balloon-Bombardier...................70(-420)
      Catapult...............................34(-2) - Catapult...............................84(-0)
      Mortar................................25(-36) - Mortar...............................162(-32)
      Cook..................................114(-0) - Cook..................................260(-0)
      ............................................. - Archer...............................66(-434)
      Doctor.................................94(-0) - Doctor.................................66(-0)
      Battering Ram.........................114(-2) - .............................................
      Generals.............................-23481.7 - Generals.............................-32615.1
      Offensive points.....................81537.75 - Defence points.......................58704.25
      Damage Received.......................1174085 - Damage Received.......................1630755
      Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: KRAL LODOS[GKS], Metruk[GKS], Sanchez Santana[GKS], -SINCE1453-[GKS], KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]

Losers: Vanapagan[DVE], PT_assassin[DVE], Ecelin Olurum[GKS], ChungTN[DVE], battleship1992[DVE], Killbill[DVE], Vominhphat[DVE], daochit92[DVE]

Killbill[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

daochit92[DVE]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

daochit92[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

ChungTN's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

PT_assassin's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:25:50)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Vominhphat's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:55:40)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:07:56)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

KRAL LODOS's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:51:59)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:55:06)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Ecelin Olurum's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:11:46)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:15:17)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:17:40)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

One of ChungTN[DVE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:30:18)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

daochit92's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Vominhphat[DVE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

One of PT_assassin[DVE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of battleship1992[DVE]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:54:19)

• Barbarians wrote:

A HOF.

Battle for Metruk 9

Battle for Metruk 9

Killbill[DVE] from Barbarian Lab, PT_assassin[DVE] from Rome, Barbarian Lab, daochit92[DVE] from Splinter, ChungTN[DVE] from Sư đoàn 1, Rome, Hồ Chí Minh, Splinter, battleship1992[DVE] from Rome, Metruk 9, Sư đoàn 1, Jetaime Crys, Làng Nước, Splinter, Vominhphat[DVE] from Splinter, Vanapagan[DVE] from Splinter, Krakencrys

vs

Ecelin Olurum[GKS] from KRAL 11, -SINCE1453-[GKS] from KRAL 11, KRAL LODOS[GKS] from KRAL 1, KRAL 11, Sư đoàn 1, Krakencrys, Sanchez Santana[GKS] from KRAL 11, Metruk[GKS] from Metruk 9, KRAL RAGNAR[GKS] from Leonardo

Sulphur Carabineer..................322(-154) - Sulphur Carabineer.................1346(-222)

Swordsman............................0(-6507) - Swordsman.........................1592(-7090)

Hoplite............................192(-5735) - Hoplite...........................1317(-4875)

Steam Giant.........................369(-310) - Steam Giant........................475(-1601)

Gyrocopter.........................184(-1231) - Gyrocopter.........................210(-1025)

Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-152) - Balloon-Bombardier...................70(-420)

Catapult...............................34(-2) - Catapult...............................84(-0)

Mortar................................25(-36) - Mortar...............................162(-32)

Cook..................................114(-0) - Cook..................................260(-0)

............................................. - Archer...............................66(-434)

Doctor.................................94(-0) - Doctor.................................66(-0)

Battering Ram.........................114(-2) - .............................................

Generals.............................-23481.7 - Generals.............................-32615.1

Offensive points.....................81537.75 - Defence points.......................58704.25

Damage Received.......................1174085 - Damage Received.......................1630755

Winners: KRAL LODOS[GKS], Metruk[GKS], Sanchez Santana[GKS], -SINCE1453-[GKS], KRAL RAGNAR[GKS]

Losers: Vanapagan[DVE], PT_assassin[DVE], Ecelin Olurum[GKS], ChungTN[DVE], battleship1992[DVE], Killbill[DVE], Vominhphat[DVE], daochit92[DVE]

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:24:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:25:50)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:39:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:54:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 5:55:40)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:07:56)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:09:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:24:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:39:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:51:59)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:54:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 6:55:06)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Ecelin Olurum[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:09:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:11:46)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:15:17)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:17:40)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:24:19)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:30:18)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

ChungTN[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

PT_assassin[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

Vominhphat[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:39:19)

KRAL LODOS[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:54:19)

Sanchez Santana[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 7:54:19)

Well I've got to give it to you, I'm impressed! Those are some darn nice battles, both on land and at sea. I must take my words back, seems you do know how to stand and fight... just took you a while to get round to doing it. I hope to see more

And ha ha, you'll never see a HOF with RED as there are only 5 of us still active!

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Barbarians wrote:

A HOF.

Battle for Metruk 9

Battle for Metruk 9

vs

Well I've got to give it to you, I'm impressed! Those are some darn nice battles, both on land and at sea. I must take my words back, seems you do know how to stand and fight... just took you a while to get round to doing it. I hope to see more
      And ha ha, you'll never see a HOF with RED as there are only 5 of us still active!

Those Crs would be much more impressed if some of us didn't fall asleep during battle. Hat off to GKS, especially KRAL LODOS, seem like you're fight 2 days long without sleeping.

Of course it took time, as most of our troops were in the front line with RED and SYN. I didn't expect that they use AM tactics. Gather over 120k gen into 2 cities and then fly them to our 17th slots. I also see KRAL LODOS still have 1k6 AM in his pocket, don't know what he gonna do heh heh.
    • War is not a day or two so please stop showing any kind of knowledge from a safe position

Battle for Rome

Battle for Rome
      (07.12.2017 20:12:51)
      -SINCE1453-[GKS] from KRAL 11
      vs
      battleship1992[DVE] from Rome

Hoplite...............................548(-6) - Hoplite................................0(-32)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................16(-24)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................109(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................688(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................8(-16) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................45(-0) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-504.4 - Generals.................................-184
      Offensive points..........................460 - Defence points...........................1261
      Damage Received.........................25220 - Damage Received..........................9200
      Damage Percent............................73% - Damage Percent............................27%

Winners: -SINCE1453-[GKS]

Losers: battleship1992[DVE]

1508 units from -SINCE1453-[GKS] are maintaining occupation of town Rome.

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 19:57:51)

battleship1992[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (07.12.2017 20:12:51)

As battleship1992[DVE] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Sea battle near Dragon Stone
      Sea battle near Dragon Stone
      (08.12.2017 10:14:46)
      Bibi[GKS] from Ngọc Trinh 7, Ngọc Trinh 6, Venetiae, 004, Polis
      vs
      Sleeping Dragon[DVE] from Dragon Stone, Ngọc Trinh 5, Hikari[DVE] from Quarry 03

Ram Ship..............................0(-126) - Ram Ship............................168(-126)
      Fire Ship..............................0(-71) - Fire Ship............................21(-115)
      ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................57(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................0(-103) - Steam Ram.............................63(-57)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-28) - Rocket Ship...........................11(-16)
      ............................................. - Diving Boat............................41(-4)
      Paddle Speedboat........................0(-4) - Paddle Speedboat......................200(-0)
      Balloon Carrier........................0(-20) - Balloon Carrier.......................18(-14)
      ............................................. - Tender.................................45(-0)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................50(-0)
      Generals..............................-4911.8 - Generals..............................-3631.8
      Offensive points.......................9079.5 - Defence points........................12279.5
      Damage Received........................245590 - Damage Received........................181590
      Damage Percent............................57% - Damage Percent............................43%

Winners: Hikari[DVE], Sleeping Dragon[DVE]

Losers: Bibi[GKS]

241 warships are being moved from Sleeping Dragon[DVE] to Dragon Stone

52 warships are being moved from Sleeping Dragon[DVE] to Dragon Stone

381 warships are being moved from Hikari[DVE] to Dragon Stone

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:29:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:29:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:29:46)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:44:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:44:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:44:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:54:42)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:59:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 8:59:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:01:03)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:14:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:14:46)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:21:59)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:29:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:29:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:40:48)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:44:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:44:46)

Bibi[GKS]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Bibi[GKS]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:46:19)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:59:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 9:59:46)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (08.12.2017 10:06:54)

Sleeping Dragon[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 10:14:46)

Hikari[DVE]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (08.12.2017 10:14:46)

• Barbarians wrote:

A HOF.

Battle for Metruk 9

Battle for Metruk 9

vs

Holy Shit!!!

Now that's some grand battle!! lots of blood.

Nice one from both sides. Way to go, GKS from the pirating faction.