IP Sharing Clarification

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• IP Sharing Clarification

ok I have read over the rules and I know that accounts that use the same IP cannot have fleet contact. But if possible I would like some clarification.

A friend and I use the same IP we already set up the IP Sharing and everything, my question is I know we cannot interact with one another but can we be in the same alliance?

The second question is if I have a port blocked would he be allowed to pillage it/occupy it as long as I dont have any troops in the village and its just my ships or would that be considered fleet contact?
  • Same alliance yes,
    He will not be able to interact with you in any way. He cannot interact with anybody you do as such., If you attack somebody he cannot, he cant trade with anybody you interact with, defend anybody you do. Simply put his fleet cannot contact any player your fleet contacts. Hence the saying 'no fleet contact'
  • TheDarhkOne wrote:

The second question is if I have a port blocked would he be allowed to pillage it/occupy it as long as I dont have any troops in the village and its just my ships or would that be considered fleet contact?
    Once you set up the IP Share, it will protect you from fleet contact. The icon will turn into grey colour for any actions that can not be done due to IP Sharing.

You can be on the same alliance, exchange CT and be on the friend list.