Need some info related to sea battles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Need some info related to sea battles

Hello guys, I was wondering if there is a spreatsheet or picture or guide that shows you how many speeds you need in order to last lets say at least 10 rounds in a battle.
    I've been away from this game for awhile, I remember all the land battle tactics and still have spreadsheets related to land but wanna mostly focus on navy.

I was wondering if there is a very detailed guide related to navy.

Best regards,
    Rose

And it’s too late,
    To regret the mistakes we made,
    To remember all the words we say.
    Nothing will ever be the same...
  • It's simple :D

In help section, choose ships and select the speeds. According to this, the ammunition lasts for 5 rounds, but it doesn't say how many speeds. In order to find that out, simply choose a large town to get the largest battlefield and fill in the slots. You'll know when you fill 2much, the rest will be in reserve section of the battlefield. Anyway, to answer your question, 30 speeds last for 5 rounds. If you want to increase the rounds, just multiply with the number.

I'm suprised that no one bothered to answer you, but I guess they're 2lazy. However Quartz is right, you need to have enough balloon carriers to last for 10 rounds, otherwise the speeds will be attacked.

Hope this helps :)