Grease monkey Scripts

• Grease monkey Scripts

Years ago allot of players used GM scripts to find inactives quickly as well as do things like move their colony buildings around. Are there any legal scripts now? Another useful one was the ability to see mine levels when looking for a new island to drop a colony on.
    • None of the scripts are supported by the game team - you can use any of them but only on your own responsibility (in case of damaged account game administration won't be able to help).
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • But that rule is for those scripts that gives huge advantages to the players using it,
      For example auto clicker type of thing for piracy. It was doing capture points runs automatically and constantly even if you were sleeping.

Scripts or let say add-ons that are improving the overlay, adding some shortcuts to some features are not forbidden as far as I know. However, unlike the other browser games, ikariam does not have a add-on that improves overlays and such to give players a better experience.

And it’s too late,
      To regret the mistakes we made,
      To remember all the words we say.
      Nothing will ever be the same...
    • New

Draxo's mealy mouthed response is typical

our enemies (usually Iranian in Beta) use scripts, account sitters/account baton changes Alt IP multi and any means necessary to "Win"

cosmetic user experience Grease Monkey scripts cause no harm, no unfair stuff etc

growth/war/resource etc scripts are unfair

Unfortunately for us Dear Players, GO Software Tools have no answer to most or any of them - The GO Tools can only focus on our moving twigs and pebbles badly - and or certain types of circumvention for multis in resource movement and indirect alleged piracy circumvention - afaik

Insult someone mildly in English is a bad move - Do it in severely Farsi, you are alright jack

Please please GF have Black Market sales face a cooldown after vmode - then everything will right itself - we voted on it 13:1 eighteen months ago

Del

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deliverance de Baldus ().

• New

Deliverance de Baldus wrote:

Draxo's mealy mouthed response is typical
      And what is wrong with it? Probably you don't remember the old times when hundreds of accounts were damaged because of the hacked script author's account where a malicious code part was implemented, but I (and many other teamlers) do. So yes, we don't support any kind of scripts and none them is or will be officially allowed by .org administration.

Auto clickers and similar tools are caught by the system automatically. If they are used as a human would click - sorry, nothing we can do about it, because unfortunately we don't have a webcam behind each player's back (if only you want to sponsore it).

Other things you mentioned - sorry, this is not the right place where to put these unrelated complains we've read hundreds times in other topics.
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein