Adventures of Rose

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Adventures of Rose

I've been playing Ikariam for a long time on different servers, but my journey on EN started when Charon launched. Accomplished great things there. First and the only HOF battle, never lost an alliance war there, and most importantly got the chance of meeting with amazing people, forming great friendships. It's sad that most of them are not playing now, but anyway it is hard to forget those great memories that I had on Charon.

I took a long break and now here I'm, once again on Hades. I've never bothered to create my own CR thread before. This time, since I got plenty of free time, wanted to share my adventures with you. Hoping to enjoy my time on Hades with all the good and bad.
      Just so you know, I'm not an egoist person who thinks that she is better than everyone or whatsoever. We all make mistakes here and there eventually.

My main purpose on this game is to have FUN (seems like people these days forgot what are games for ) and form great relationships with people.
      You can go ahead tell me what I can't do, you can mock me, you can tell me that I'm not good enough. But know this, I'll try my best to prove you wrong with everything I got. What I think is the greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

I know, I talk a lot. Bad habit of mine since I was a kid Usually people complain about the long messages I post here, so before you complain I wanted to say I'm sorry. However, you are not forced to read it anyway ^^

I also wish everyone good luck and I hope that you guys will enjoy the time you spend on Hades as I do.

Long story short, here we go;

And it’s too late,
      To regret the mistakes we made,
      To remember all the words we say.
      Nothing will ever be the same...
    • Very first pillage on the first week
      Battle for Spargus

Battle for Spargus
      (27.11.2017 6:06:51)
      Bunnylicious[Bunny] from Φ Black Rose Φ
      vs
      Orpheus-9785 from Spargus
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-8)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals....................................0 -Generals.................................-4.8
      Offensive points...........................12 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1141
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
      Winners: Bunnylicious[Bunny]
      Losers: Orpheus-9785
      The town Spargus has been pillaged by Bunnylicious[Bunny]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,020 , 335 , 1,521 , 303 , 263
      One of Orpheus-9785’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Helping out a friend

Battle for Guess whos back

Battle for Guess whos back
      (02.12.2017 14:43:12)
      Benjo DH[ODH] from Benjo
      vs
      Alternative[Bunny] from Drugs please, TiD the kid[Bunny] from Mramor Hefest, Bunnylicious[Bunny] from Φ Evil Bunny Φ

............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
      ............................................. - Swordsman.............................120(-0)
      Hoplite...............................0(-190) - Hoplite..............................240(-51)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
      Slinger................................0(-60) - .............................................
      Battering Ram...........................0(-4) - .............................................
      Generals...............................-307.6 - Generals................................-71.4
      Offensive points........................178.5 - Defence points............................769
      Damage Received.........................15380 - Damage Received..........................3570
      Damage Percent............................81% - Damage Percent............................19%

Winners: TiD the kid[Bunny], Bunnylicious[Bunny], Alternative[Bunny]

Losers: Benjo DH[ODH]

378 of Bunnylicious[Bunny]'s units are stationed in Guess whos back.

1 of Alternative[Bunny]'s units are stationed in Guess whos back.

1 of TiD the kid[Bunny]'s units are stationed in Guess whos back.

One of Benjo DH[ODH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

And it’s too late,
      To regret the mistakes we made,
      To remember all the words we say.
      Nothing will ever be the same...