Bots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Is there any SGO or GO, Game Admin who actually cares about them.

If I remember rightly there was all these new rules put in to stop this yet little me say here clicking report on all these accounts and nothing happens.

Most people will agree that some are not even sly. New server you have every Pokemon you can think of around 2 islands just feeding points.

You have another guy who has 3 islands of multis which I’ve reported and nothing again. Even have messages which also been reported with him saying that he can make so many points a day and this that and the other.

Like seriously just tell me if we are playing with no Rules so we can equal up the game. I’m sure I’m not the only one seeing nothing happen by the game staff. And I know what they will say, raise a ticket. As soon as I raise a ticket they will be like did you report in game. Yes. Sorry we can’t talk about other people’s accounts with you.

Pointless system. Game that dead they don’t even have ‘staff’ to sort there crap out.

Why don’t you just give us another discount event instead of sorting real problems out.
  • Yes, there are admins and game operators who still do care about the game. However there is one thing you should always keep in mind: even if you and we all are almost sure they are illegal multi we can't do anything without proofs. And please - don't expect us to discuss any bans or reported account with not involve persons, that would be a serious data security breach, even if you don't like it.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Draxo wrote:

Yes, there are admins and game operators who still do care about the game. However there is one thing you should always keep in mind: even if you and we all are almost sure they are illegal multi we can't do anything without proofs. And please - don't expect us to discuss any bans or reported account with not involve persons, that would be a serious data security breach, even if you don't like it.
    Sorry but thats *snip*. look at 40 80 on the new server and tell me thats not a bot farm.

you lot said in your new multi rules, accounts set up for the sole purpose of piracy points is against the games rules. even is they arnt bots they are breaking these rules so start doing something about it. why should it take a week a month a year to sort it? the longer you take to do stuff the more people youre going to lose. quiet frankly getting bored of it.

stand by the rules you make and start sorting the problem
    Edit - Inappropriate text removed - Verbal warning issued - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• The fact that it took 4 days to get a reply is a joke.

the only thing i see the SGOs and GOs doing is replying to last comment wins threads or *snip* threads. sorry but if youre going to be someone looking after the game look after the game. bored of reporting multis with the sole purpose of piracy points (i wont call the bots as you need evidence) and nothing happening... you know 1 day of these bots being around a pirate can get set up for the whole round against a person playing ligit? these rules were meant to make use equal. but you guys just watch and do nothing. and pretend this game use to be as good as it was.
    Edit - Inappropriate language - Warned - Kikoguns

• I will say, in defence of the mods, on the semi new server gaia they did ban I believe 2 of the top 10 permamently for what I assume to be multi-account abuse.

Accounts created for the sole purpose of being raided in piracy is illegal, but for donating to the island? Not illegal. For feeding resources to your clan mates? Not illegal, since they just argue it's impossible to prove that's what's going on.
    The thing you need to catch them doing is fleet interaction. Looting their own multis, raiding or etc. That's where they care.

Yes, it's *snip*. Seeing these players get away with such blatant multi-account abuse is very disheartening. However, you ban those players and you've banned like 10+. For the sake of number padding and server population, they simply can't afford to be 100% strict.
    I also see a ton of really small accounts being perm banned, I'm assuming that's their bot detection.

Edit: PS, the SGO and GO also abuse multi-accounts. So these comments fall on deaf ears. Can't win their games fairly, that's just the way I like to think of it.
    Edit - Verbal Warning - Kikoguns
    GAIA
    UNstoppable [-UN-]
    No positivity allowed anymore.

• Antikythera wrote:

I cannot discuss other accounts situations with you publicly or privately, but I only wish to remind you this: "let him who is without sin cast the first stone"
    Or "Look in your yard before looking at the neighbour's yard".

I hope now you see an answer. and I will see a change.

Funny sounds like youre accusing me of something.

i want to hear more about the New Rules about multis made just for piracy being against the rules as i dont see anything happening. thats the answer i want
  • Tesco wrote:

Antikythera wrote:

I cannot discuss other accounts situations with you publicly or privately, but I only wish to remind you this: "let him who is without sin cast the first stone"
    Or "Look in your yard before looking at the neighbour's yard".

I hope now you see an answer. and I will see a change.

Funny sounds like youre accusing me of something.
    i want to hear more about the New Rules about multis made just for piracy being against the rules as i dont see anything happening. thats the answer i want
    Go on the new server, go to 40 80 and have a look at the island.

you have
    Deadgame01-09
    Babies01-09

all of them have been made 3 days ago for deadgame accounts and 8 days ago for babies. none of them have moved in total score. but all have pirate fortresses. please tell me how they dont fit the new rule profile.

oh and they are producing points.

mmmmmmmmm interesting. reported but nothing. good job guys. way to enforce
  • Plus there is only one guy on 40:80 who is benefiting from these bots. He is no.1 on todays piracy update with180k+ points. The second polerson as around 30k cp.

Its too obvious who is cheating.
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • Since Tesco has been banned, I will put it out. We are still not satisfied about how this bot condition is being dealt with.

It is too obivous whose bots are where. Who is benefiting from these bots is clear.
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!