Nuclear Unicorns (NU-) Alliance CR Page

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi @hotdog, I respect your opinion and agree on you with some points. But like what I said in my earlier post, as long as the Player bought the Ambrosia legitimately, I don't have a problem with how they use it. After all it is their money that they are using. That is why I am against those players who acquire Ambrosia in a fraudulent way, first of all when they do this they are not helping the game developer, and the developer will not earn anything from these frauds. Second like you said, it's frustrating to play against those players since they have a very unfair advantage like unli ambrosia zzzzz! hahaha

At the end of the day, I hope they get their Karma. I'll just play the game the right way, after all we are playing For Fun Only :)
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• @hotdog
    You have a point. Those type of players destroy the game. It is up to the game operators and developers to investigate 'cause it has already created imbalance.

I don't have anything against Ambrosia users as I, myself, use Ambrosia to gain a little advantage over other players. What I am against to are the cheaters who still have the balls to brag as if they PLAY and PAY fair.

Did you really think that some players are spending lots of money for Ambrosia? Think twice.
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• You people did not get my point. Buying ambrosia is fair thing. Buy as much as you want but the new advantages Gameforge has put for ambrosia users in killing the game.
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!

• They do got your point mate. They were just trying to get another point across that some players can still brag about something that they got from illegal ways. *wink wink* :whistling:
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-

• Why most people cry when they are raided or people using ambro... Buy one lol...

When one people pillage or raided you using ambrk you cry alot and pm me alot ingame...

Its insane... Its not my problem if you cant afford to buy one... Without ambro user this server will soon be done for...

And using ambro helps the server... And helps people to deflect enemy such as you... Hahhahaah
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

• Text Removed

God protect the alliance you are diplomat of!
    Edit - Warning issued - Kikoguns

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

• First bro english is not my first language..

So dont critics my english....

And dont cry hahahahaha

I am glad i understand english and can write it.. So dont bother acting you are so wise...

Best fight? Can we go 1on1 using hops rams slingers and swordsman... Same size same amount... If you are a great player... Tell me the day and time..
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

• I am not a great player. I lost many battles during my ikariam career. My start was very rough but I have played enough to know that there is very little gaming involved when you have only hops, swords and rams only kind of battle!

Whats the point of talking anyway! Come hit me whenever you want. After all, cheating should pay off some how.
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

• cheating bot?

Then gameforge should ban me for using.bot...

And you say about 10 multi rule...

Then tell gameforge to change there rules.

I am not the one making rules.. And dont cry in this thread because i raided you
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

• This is my last post here unless I think further posting is necessary. I feel like banging my head to the wall.
    Ciozo did raid me in the last day of piracy and promised me I wont get placed. Go and see the highscore list of top 50 pirates, you will come to know my nick. I did get placed. :)
    I have mentioned this individually to many people and doing it here too. Piracy is not my game. I may not play many rounds of piracy in Hades because I am a busy man. I am a Medical student and I do not have a lot of time to give to a game. My only reason to come here is to have some good time with my friends.
    Its not about me getting placed or me getting destroyed and blah blah blah! Its about ethics. You people destroyed demeters. Same goes with every other server after that.
    Reminder Sent - Kikoguns

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Then it should be the pirates way... Dont cry because some one raided you...

I know mods and go are very good in detecting ip fleet contact or multi..

So plzzz dont judge a person..

How could be a game be called war game and strategy game if no one can outstand people from there technique...

Sorry hera.last post also..
  • like Hera said this is NU-'s Aliiance CR thread. o_o alliance know they have used bots even if they dont get banned. so hey they can win piracy every round its fine. doesnt make them good. also i agree buying ambro is fine as long as it is ligit and not of a shady guy giving 60% off as that doesnt help the Game improve at all. (not like they are going to improve it any. but thats a different convo).

Now get out of the thread. :P
    Spam warning issued - Kikoguns