-W- CR's

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crushing you guys AGAIN! Let me know when was the first time you "CRUSHED" us.
    Plus! Why not playing piracy anymore? No more bots to support you?

In news other than ciozo, I caught one of them with pants down.

Battle for SITH

Battle for SITH
    (12.01.2018 14:22:31)
    holy leader[-W-] from usra guzica
    vs
    Emperor[o_o] from SITH

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-34)
    Swordsman............................294(-14) - Swordsman..............................0(-45)
    Hoplite..............................382(-75) - Hoplite...............................0(-235)
    Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-27)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Battering Ram..........................10(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-121.8 - Generals...............................-821.4
    Offensive points.......................2053.5 - Defence points..........................304.5
    Damage Received..........................6090 - Damage Received.........................41070
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: holy leader[-W-]

Losers: Emperor[o_o]

731 units from holy leader[-W-] are maintaining occupation of town SITH.

42 units from holy leader[-W-] are maintaining occupation of town SITH.

holy leader[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.01.2018 13:52:31)

holy leader[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.01.2018 14:03:00)

holy leader[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (12.01.2018 14:22:31)

One of Emperor[o_o]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • By Indra.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Behramius
    (13.01.2018 8:50:51)
    Indra[-W-] from Gamahiro
    vs
    Shadowcrusher[o_o] from Behramius, KingToad[o_o] from Gamakichi, The Reaper[o_o] from Stone mason

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................440(-261)
    Battering Ram..........................12(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................647(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................153(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-473.6
    Offensive points.........................1184 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................23680
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Indra[-W-]

Losers: The Reaper[o_o], KingToad[o_o], Shadowcrusher[o_o]
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • dude, i begged you to fight me, 1vs18, gave a notice that i will attack within 48 hours.. what i find is 1 spearman.. i dont like chasing games but now you have 4th island about to be cleaned, by me, and still only offline resistance like this:
    no fun in that. you will loose ur entire generals like this if you dont make any stand whatsoever.. i cant even be bothered with pillaging i just want fun fights.. if i was fighting myself i wouldve beaten myself ages ago with the nonesence im doing.. ur entire ikariam gameplay strategy is to starve me of gold.. well, it happened many times b4 that my armies got scattered i rebuilt scattered again cos of lack of gold i wouldnt count it as a victory :)
    you people should not have provoked me in the first place :)

Sea battle near Behramius

(13.01.2018 13:49:56)
    Indra[-W-] from Gamahiro
    vs
    Shadowcrusher[o_o] from Behramius

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................32(-3) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
    Generals................................-18.6 - Generals.................................-129
    Offensive points........................322.5 - Defence points...........................46.5
    Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received..........................6450
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: Shadowcrusher[o_o]

32 units from Indra[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Behramius

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:34:56)

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:49:56)

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:49:56)

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for Behramius

Battle for Behramius
    (13.01.2018 13:55:39)
    Indra[-W-] from Brimstone
    vs

............................................. - Hoplite.............................187(-252)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................110(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................265(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................162(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................9(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-352.8
    Offensive points..........................882 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................17640
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

• Indra have been running around our islands for half a day now, and one visit to your member, I overtook you in Offensive Points.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Wine-1
    (13.01.2018 13:50:09)
    KingToad[o_o] from EMPIRE
    vs
    DJ Dank[-W-] from Mister Dank, Heisenberg[-W-] from Wine-1

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-49)
    Swordsman...........................132(-204) - Swordsman.............................0(-320)
    Hoplite.............................369(-268) - Hoplite...............................0(-375)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................2(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................389(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-50)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-620 - Generals..............................-1736.6
    Offensive points.......................4341.5 - Defence points...........................1550
    Damage Received.........................31000 - Damage Received.........................86830
    Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%

Winners: KingToad[o_o]

Losers: DJ Dank[-W-], Heisenberg[-W-]

KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:20:09)

KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:21:28)

KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:50:09)

As Heisenberg[-W-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Heisenberg's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of Heisenberg[-W-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of DJ Dank[-W-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Edit - Added Spoiler - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• lol congrats now you will have like 2k generals left, second biggest and scariesnt in your alliance.. you know i might end up going on v mode for a few months until you get stronger not to run all the time.
  • Battle for Behramius

Battle for Behramius
    (13.01.2018 14:13:26)
    vs
    Indra[-W-] from Asgard

Hoplite...............................0(-187) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................110(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................265(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................162(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook....................................9(-0)
    Generals...............................-261.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..........................654.5
    Damage Received.........................13090 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

650 of Indra[-W-]'s units are stationed in Behramius.

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:58:26)

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:58:26)

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 14:13:26)

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 14:13:26)

One of Shadowcrusher[o_o]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Indra wrote:

dude, i begged you to fight me, 1vs18, gave a notice that i will attack within 48 hours.. what i find is 1 spearman.. i dont like chasing games but now you have 4th island about to be cleaned, by me, and still only offline resistance like this:
    no fun in that. you will loose ur entire generals like this if you dont make any stand whatsoever.. i cant even be bothered with pillaging i just want fun fights.. if i was fighting myself i wouldve beaten myself ages ago with the nonesence im doing.. ur entire ikariam gameplay strategy is to starve me of gold.. well, it happened many times b4 that my armies got scattered i rebuilt scattered again cos of lack of gold i wouldnt count it as a victory :)
    you people should not have provoked me in the first place :)

(13.01.2018 13:49:56)

Indra[-W-] from Gamahiro

vs

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)

Fire Ship..............................32(-3) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)

Generals................................-18.6 - Generals.................................-129

Offensive points........................322.5 - Defence points...........................46.5

Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received..........................6450

32 units from Indra[-W-] are blocking the port entrance to Behramius

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:34:56)

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:49:56)

Indra[-W-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (13.01.2018 13:49:56)

Shadowcrusher[o_o]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

We're not running, we're toying you! HAHAHA

And you came at the same time I took for one of your alliance mates..

Let's just see who gets better fights..

I'm inside your head..