Congratulations to the Top Players of Piracy!

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Congratulations to the Top Players of Piracy!

Congratulations to @Norad for finishing top 6 in the recent Piracy game. You deserved it!

Though you didn't get the highest rank, but to me, YOU. ARE. THE. BEST.

The best for playing HARD and playing FAIR. :thumbup:

Winners never cheat and cheaters never win.
  • Congratulation to Norad and every other person who placed with fair hardwork without using bots/cheats. Sorry for yhose hardworkers who were pushed behind the lines by the cheats.
    Cheats never prevail!
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • congrats to all
    They Play for bots/cheats. we create team players. We enjoy the game much better. way way better. Cheers everyone
    and HAPPY NEW YEAR!.

PS: as always your so sweet Bubble.

thanks all!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Norad ().

• Norad wrote:

congrats to all
    They Play for bots/cheats. we create team players. We enjoy the game much better. way way better. Cheers everyone
    and HAPPY NEW YEAR!.

thanks all!
    Yeah, about that... What would you call the "Roy Mustang" in *snip*? It has a town name of Amestris - FFO, but it's not in your alliance. Sometimes it has over 1 million gold, and sometimes very very much less than that. Is it a multi to buy your alliances resources in times of war? I thought this wouldn't be allowed.

I would want to get an answer to this, and if it's nothing, then fine. Just wanted to ask. :)
    Edit - Coordinates removed- verbal warning issued - Kikoguns
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• If anyone was paying attention; they would have noticed Norad, Heritage and Alexi on *snip* about an hour before piracy ended with several multis names 11111, 22222, 33333 etc. :/.

Just pointing it out, and before anyone says anything, I've never used multis myself.
    Edit - Coordinates Removed - Verbal Warning - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Hannibal wrote:

Norad wrote:

congrats to all
    and HAPPY NEW YEAR!.

thanks all!
    Yeah, about that... What would you call the "Roy Mustang" in *snip*? It has a town name of Amestris - FFO, but it's not in your alliance. Sometimes it has over 1 million gold, and sometimes very very much less than that. Is it a multi to buy your alliances resources in times of war? I thought this wouldn't be allowed.
    I would want to get an answer to this, and if it's nothing, then fine. Just wanted to aisk. :)e's
    main account of my friend's girlfriend. yeah she have gold, a lot actually ( look at her trade).we ask her to leave because of the war. and she don't have time because of the holiday season but she will join later on in the future wars. have you seen her pumping troops or even not letting you into her towns? did anyone PMed her? or ask her to have the right passage on her towns? Did you see her block any incoming attacks? One thing, if she is a multi her troops will be in the main battle field. we will not waste our troops dying there.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Unkn0wn wrote:

If anyone was paying attention; they would have noticed Norad, Heritage and Alexi on *snip* about an hour before piracy ended with several multis names 11111, 22222, 33333 etc. :/.

Just pointing it out, and before anyone says anything, I've never used multis myself.
    Yes we are there. we saw the island full of multi's, we've been monitoring that area in a while. we dont know who the hell planted it. but we sure did some morale damage to the cheater. even o_o is there. putting ambro mobile.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Norad wrote:

Unkn0wn wrote:

If anyone was paying attention; they would have noticed Norad, Heritage and Alexi on *snip* about an hour before piracy ended with several multis names 11111, 22222, 33333 etc. :/.

Yes we are there. we saw the island full of multi's, we've been monitoring that area in a while. we dont know who the hell planted it. but we sure did some morale damage to the cheater. even o_o is there. putting ambro mobile.
    o_o was there to raid you guys. Fair enough though if it isn't your multis. Who did you and Heritage raid though if it wasn't multis? You gained a decent total amount in the last 30 mins and I didn't see anyone drop down.

These were my raids to place:

Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to mike in ----. In the process, you looted 12584 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to Jaguar in ------. In the process, you looted 30630 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to frogman in --------. In the process, you looted 31776 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Hannibal wrote:

Norad wrote:

congrats to all
    and HAPPY NEW YEAR!.

thanks all!
    I would want to get an answer to this, and if it's nothing, then fine. Just wanted to ask. :)
    Edit - Coordinates removed- verbal warning issued - Kikoguns

There there, my poor friend. If you have issues with the account, how about filing a ticket to our game operators instead of whining and crying in here. I'm sure they will help you out.... and you will be embarassed with what you'll find out that she is indeed a legit player and not what you are talking about. We still have lots of friends that can't join the alliance because they want to go ecomode first and our FFO leader can't accommodate all of them.

Sit down. Be humble.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Zeus ().

• Don't be on here saying you don't use farms, I see you guys raid them 1111 22222 33333 towns all round and when i first found them you move'ed them, I don't care but just say the truth mate, you all did good if you make list.
  • If true, its sad and humiliating towards the game.
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • Woooh! Thank you for banning a cheater of the game! This is definitely a win for Ikariam.

Hello @o_o, before you point at other players why don't you look at your own backyard first and clean it. Oooops the GOs did that for you. I see a lot of X marks at 3x:8x :)

PS: I saw the cheater flooding the wall of @Antikythera. He is banned only for a week? Why??? Ban him for life :P :beer:
  • i was not pointing at any one you should read what i said, if you have something to say to me you can send me a message but no every one needs to be here crying coz they got raided, you will soon see that you don't need to cheat to win pirates OH wait players still cry when i use ambro that's right that is cheating too in this game, they should ban ambro to keep it far but then what you all will need to find something new to cry about.
  • I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss :)

but in my honest opinion no matter what those who get placed on top ranks are not just hard working individuals. Better to say hard working with multiple accounts to get benefit on their main account. Piracy system overall has been a clown fiesta and will continue to be.

And it’s too late,
    To regret the mistakes we made,
    To remember all the words we say.
    Nothing will ever be the same...
  • IBlackRose wrote:

I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss :)

but in my honest opinion no matter what those who get placed on top ranks are not just hard working individuals. Better to say hard working with multiple accounts to get benefit on their main account. Piracy system overall has been a clown fiesta and will continue to be.

There, there, my sad friend. You'll get a place in the top 50 soon enough. *pats on the back* :stick:
  • IBlackRose wrote:

I kinda didn't get the point of this thread? I mean yeah congratulations to those who managed to get placed but like among how many of the players in this server knows who norad is ? If you wanted to congratulate him you could just sent a private message ? This seems like a thread to brag about something and maybe intentionally send a message to piss those who didn't get placed ? Anywaysssss :)

My dear, IBlackRose, I also didn't get the point why you're here. This post isn't about you. If you have a problem with my post, then why not send me a private message, too?

Of course, this post is intentional. As long as I didn't violate any board rules with this post, it is none of your concern. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all piracy winners last season from this crybaby - IBlackRose :love:
  • Wow people gets triggered by a simple question apparently. Community in this game never cease to amaze me.

Just so you know I don't know any of you guys or with whom you are trying to mess with here. I just asked the point of this thread. Your humor on the answers that you gave after my post kinda made me realize that It was even waste of my time to ask a simple question to people like you guys.

If asking that makes me a crybaby, what does it make you then?

Anyways I'll let you guys be

And it’s too late,
    To regret the mistakes we made,
    To remember all the words we say.
    Nothing will ever be the same...
  • IBlackRose wrote:

Wow people gets triggered by a simple question apparently. Community in this game never cease to amaze me.

Just so you know I don't know any of you guys or with whom you are trying to mess with here. I just asked the point of this thread. Your humor on the answers that you gave after my post kinda made me realize that It was even waste of my time to ask a simple question to people like you guys.

If asking that makes me a crybaby, what does it make you then?

Anyways I'll let you guys be
    Well, the main point of this thread is to attract crybabies.

Wondering why were you drawn to this thread in the first place? You got the point! 8o

Hope to see you in Hades, baby. :love: