Congratulations to the Top Players of Piracy!

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kikoguns wrote:

Hello

Just a friendly reminder to everyone: Provoking each other isn't welcome on board beside posting out of the scope of the thread will be warned as spam.

Enjoy and relax. :)
    You know why the board of this server sucks and will keep on sucking? Because of killjoys like you who abide by the so-called "rules" here too much. Are you really even pinoy? :thumbdown:

EDIT - Warning Issued - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! YA DAMN KILLJOY!!!!!

Lord Zeus wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

Hello

Just a friendly reminder to everyone: Provoking each other isn't welcome on board beside posting out of the scope of the thread will be warned as spam.

Enjoy and relax. :)
    You know why the board of this server sucks and will keep on sucking? Because of killjoys like you who abide by the so-called "rules" here too much. Are you really even pinoy? :thumbdown:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Bubblepop wrote:

Bubblepop wrote:

IBlackRose wrote:

Wow people gets triggered by a simple question apparently. Community in this game never cease to amaze me.

Just so you know I don't know any of you guys or with whom you are trying to mess with here. I just asked the point of this thread. Your humor on the answers that you gave after my post kinda made me realize that It was even waste of my time to ask a simple question to people like you guys.

If asking that makes me a crybaby, what does it make you then?

Anyways I'll let you guys be
    Well, the main point of this thread is to attract crybabies.
    Wondering why were you drawn to this thread in the first place? You got the point! 8o

Hope to see you in Hades, baby. :love:
    EDIT - Warning Issued - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().