The Hell Team (-THT- ) vs. Raider Nation (RAID)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kira wrote:

Lol, just go and fight with swordsmen in first lane, it is better stayle :D

And I dont understand what is problem with vmod... We have 2 players in vmod bcs they cant play in the moment bcs of rl...
    You will say them when they will play? :D Funny :thumbsup:

We got this war with half strenght, ex bunny played and destroyed these RAID guys... First THT playeres actually havent played this war... Just few battles ^^

There you have it, admitting they will rely on cowardice to just to win. Hahaha! #herawashere

Edit - snip content removed - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• hmm.

seems like things are getting ugly here really quick.

if people are so pissed that things are going this way, why not go berserk and do a Free For All??

That would be nice and chaotic. also many already understood that you have a nice alliance sitting out there waiting to be farmed.

Let's see where all of this escalates to,
  • Benjamenx wrote:

hmm.

if people are so pissed that things are going this way, why not go berserk and do a Free For All??

That would be nice and chaotic. also many already understood that you have a nice alliance sitting out there waiting to be farmed.

Waiting to be farmed? These cowards can't even finished what they started and can't even walk their talk. "Weaken" us FFO players? Where's the guy who started attacking us? Of course he got scared and went vmode. Real life reasons? TRY HARDER PLEASE! :sleeping:
  • Kira wrote:

You are proud because you are fighting with swordsmen and muskeeters in first lane :thumbsup:

Hahahahaah...hahahaha.... :D :D :D

More than a double difference in damage and you are saying we are cowards ?(

And that's what we did with half the power.... :whistling:

We humbled you in the war... :P

Do not cry anymore war is over :saint:
  • War is winned by points thats why you can in this game attack Goliath and win. You wont win war against us never RAID.
    I can always make possitive damage with 250 ships against yours 1500 ships and win war.
    Other alliances keep your word bashing out of here.

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • Benjamenx wrote:

hmm.

With an ongoing war it would be a bit disrespectful to both parties, and they might cry here that we are helping RAID
    that's why I am telling them to extend the war and include us, or declare a new one.

Kira wrote:

Vegan001 wrote:

Keep making yourself feel better.
    Keep saying yourself that you are better bcs you know to put all army in one town...

Vegan001 wrote:

we are just jealous.
    I know :love:

chupengko wrote:

Asking why you attacked with an ongoing war is crying now?
    Well, I dont know how it goes here but on RS servers only farms ask "why do you attack me?" Warriors dont ask anything, just fight...
    With an ongoing war and with a player bearing our tag, it is my duty to ask. If you have no active war you won't receive a thing.
    You consider yourself warriors now, vmode warriors you mean? :rofl:

*snip*

EDIT - Hera was here.

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Kira wrote:

Vegan001 wrote:

Keep making yourself feel better.
    Keep saying yourself that you are better bcs you know to put all army in one town...

Vegan001 wrote:

we are just jealous.
    I know :love:

chupengko wrote:

Asking why you attacked with an ongoing war is crying now?
    Well, I dont know how it goes here but on RS servers only farms ask "why do you attack me?" Warriors dont ask anything, just fight...
    you guys have an ongoing war... if we will retaliate with your attacks then it would make us look like bullies... we are gentlemen's in FFO...
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • yeeh tid went to vac but cuz of our internal argues, lol not because of you. and what are you talking. stop trying to change the rules of warfare. i think we showed you our knowledge and you should learn from us. its not the point to come and occupy the whole island. ofc we cant fight vs your 70 accounts. you got 130k generals and we have 30. stop playing pls.
    And about 2nd war i dont know what to say, hope tid will come and finish what he started..

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • Sea battle near Guess whos back

Sea battle near Guess whos back
    (20.01.2018 21:16:22)
    Vegan0001[RAID] from Fergeeeeee, Angelus Mortis[RAID] from Frozen Wilds, Myr[RAID] from Frozen Wilds, HELL, Tuberculosis[RAID] from Frozen Wilds, DanShackleton[RAID] from Frozen Wilds, Ricardo Costa[RAID] from Frozen Wilds
    vs
    GeneralTuralyon[-THT-] from Guess whos back, Ludilo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship..............................76(-59) - Ram Ship..............................35(-49)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship............................42(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram.............................18(-13)
    Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - Rocket Ship............................32(-0)
    Tender..................................4(-0) - Tender..................................3(-0)
    Fire Ship...........................189(-171) - Fire Ship.............................14(-34)
    Ballista Ship.........................160(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship.........................155(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1355.2 - Generals...............................-767.8
    Offensive points.......................1919.5 - Defence points...........................3388
    Damage Received.........................67760 - Damage Received.........................38390
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: Myr[RAID], Ricardo Costa[RAID], DanShackleton[RAID], Angelus Mortis[RAID], Tuberculosis[RAID]

Losers: GeneralTuralyon[-THT-], Vegan0001[RAID]

48 units from DanShackleton[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

80 units from Myr[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

77 units from Myr[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

10 units from Myr[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

48 units from Angelus Mortis[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

209 units from Ricardo Costa[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

73 units from Tuberculosis[RAID] are blocking the port entrance to Guess whos back

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:01:22)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:01:22)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:08:55)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:09:04)

Myr[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:12:22)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:12:31)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:16:22)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:29:28)

Ricardo Costa[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:31:19)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:31:22)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:31:22)

Myr[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:31:22)

Myr[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:42:17)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:46:22)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:46:22)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:46:22)

Ricardo Costa[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:46:22)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:50:39)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:53:27)

Myr[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 20:53:59)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:01:22)

Ricardo Costa[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:01:22)

Vegan0001[RAID]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Vegan0001[RAID]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:16:22)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:16:22)

Myr[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:16:22)

Ricardo Costa[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 21:16:22)

As GeneralTuralyon[-THT-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As GeneralTuralyon[-THT-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

GeneralTuralyon's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

(21.01.2018 0:28:07)
    GeneralTuralyon[-THT-] from Guess whos back
    vs
    DanShackleton[RAID] from RS1

Ram Ship................................0(-1) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-40)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................0(-3)
    Mortar Ship............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship............................32(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals...............................-315.6
    Offensive points..........................789 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.........................15780
    Damage Percent.............................1% - Damage Percent............................99%

Winners: GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]

Losers: DanShackleton[RAID]

95 units from GeneralTuralyon[-THT-] are defending the port of Guess whos back

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 23:58:07)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.01.2018 23:58:07)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2018 0:13:07)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2018 0:13:07)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2018 0:28:07)

GeneralTuralyon[-THT-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.01.2018 0:28:07)

DanShackleton[RAID]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.
  • Benjamenx wrote:

hmm.

Lol. Why attack an alliance who is having an ongoing war? That’s disrespectful. And Who’s waiting to be farmed? THT? They don’t even have resources. Zzzz.
  • Ahahahhahahahahaha

didnt even read that ffo non brain comments...
    You really think tid wrote that in alliance,??? Really???
    I was joking just to make funny this whole situation and you showed how smart you are....

And i *snip* myself now when i see your threats!!!
    Your alliance is the one which we are killing with half of strenght, the same as raid. Come on, who do you think you are??? Pffff
    Still cant believe... and move from this thread

Edit - Hera was here

Now you see me, now you dont!

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Goodluck to both alliance. But i heard there are some reported attacks in our alliance came from strongest alliance in hades server.

This will be interesting 8o FFO never stoop in others business, and we respect both warring alliance. Don't provoke FFO because were just a farmer in all of you are experience players :D so chill and let us ecomode like you said maybe we are a good farm :thumbsup: