The Hell Team (-THT- ) vs. Raider Nation (RAID)

• War
  • No, i wouldnt say well done for both sides..
    You didnt even read about ika war rules, and didnt even try to understand the meaning of it.
    Instead you learn from us you keep insulting that we are cowards who are always running.

To me, Ikariam is a type of war games with a lots of tactics where you need to make stategy before every attack.. ofc ikariam can be game for players which are builders or pirates and in every way of playing there need to be strategy. It depends which type of playing do you prefer.

As i said i am here for fighting and having wars. trust me we have a lot of knowledge (naval or land battles), but you came now and tried to dispute all of that in the most stupid way which says: "just accept every player in alliance, make them build lot of troops so nobody can win against us"

If ika wars were based on your non tatical rules i wouldnt play it because it doesnt have sense.
    So first read or ask someone to teach you or stop embarresing here.

Now you see me, now you dont!
  • If a battle isn’t win able why would you commit suicide. Getting off the island (running away) is the smart thing to do. Why give away points and take yourself out the fight for a day and waste resources, when you can regroup and go again.

I actually had a war with some of the THT members on a couple of servers. Both teams would run if the odds wasn’t in there favours and I as a player learnt so much about battle tactics. About catching people off guard, setting traps. Learning to count time for when there troops return from being scattered. Importance of spy’s and observing troop movement.

Best to not complain but learn from it. All good running head first into war but if you die before you are relevant what’s the point.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

If a battle isn’t win able why would you commit suicide. Getting off the island (running away) is the smart thing to do. Why give away points and take yourself out the fight for a day and waste resources, when you can regroup and go again.

I actually had a war with some of the THT members on a couple of servers. Both teams would run if the odds wasn’t in there favours and I as a player learnt so much about battle tactics. About catching people off guard, setting traps. Learning to count time for when there troops return from being scattered. Importance of spy’s and observing troop movement.

Best to not complain but learn from it. All good running head first into war but if you die before you are relevant what’s the point.

Your words are always an inspiration, Kermit(aka Tesco).

man you should really work in diplomacy in RL.
  • Sea battle near mudos

Sea battle near mudos
    (20.01.2018 11:03:01)
    Clyde[-THT-] from Jazbina
    vs
    maxoutis[RAID] from Maxoutis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fire Ship..............................35(-7) - Fire Ship..............................0(-27)
    Catapult Ship..........................15(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................3(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-43.4 - Generals...............................-167.4
    Offensive points........................418.5 - Defence points..........................108.5
    Damage Received..........................2170 - Damage Received..........................8370
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%

Winners: Clyde[-THT-]

Losers: maxoutis[RAID]

39 units from Clyde[-THT-] are blocking the port entrance to mudos

14 units from Clyde[-THT-] are blocking the port entrance to mudos

maxoutis[RAID]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Every ship, spy or land unit is borned, only because one reason..to be dead...

In every war, only one thing is inevitable.. This thing is win of THT...

With more than 5 millions received damages, my big respect go to our partners in fun, RAID..Team work, very important thing, is RAID gain in this war.

What about us??????
    Congrats brothers with short song of us

*snip*
    Edit - Content Removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Vegan001 wrote:

JekSnow wrote:

It also is ironic to say that your message to weaken FFO members was just a joke and for fun yet you continuously spy on Alexis and me. Train your spies more to be not too talkative or are they going "crazy in their head" already that's why they are spitting out info now. :crazy:
    Yeah, it seems like these geniuses send their spies before attacking so that their targets can prepare. I have also caught tons of spies in my towns last night and they were very talkative.I guess they are not as super-smart as their bosses :wacko:
    Ofc you will send spies, to find out is the guy online or offline, find troops, fleet movement and so on. Who cares if i give you the info i am spying you, when i can find you wherever you go haha

My good blade carves the casques of men,
    My tough lance thrusteth sure,
    My strength is as the strength of ten,
    Because my heart is pure.