ICE

• Alliance Intro

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The birth of the IronClaw Empire!

It was inevitable, I have formed my own alliance, ICE.
      8 years ago when I first fought on Ikariam I led this alliance and it was in fact the reason for my own name. And now it's back!

Those wishing to join must be skilled fighters or having the willingness and readiness to become such. I can teach you a great deal, I know near to all there is to know about the tactics of war and am willing to share, but in return I expect members to fight for ICE and to become top notch warriors.

For now, ICE shall be neutral, I shall forget all grudges and old alliances/enemies and shall keep it such until new ones are formed. This means should the situation arise ICE could just as easily fight alongside DVE against SYN as the other way round. If for nothing else it might bring a bit of fun back into the world!

...also as ICE has only just started all leadership positions are currently up for grabs

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

ICE is still recruiting, we are 8 members at the moment, if anybody else is interested in joining let me know!

Also, we're going to war soon...
      hhm. if ICE is indeed composed of only real skilled Ikariam battlers, then the 'war' mentioned should be real interesting.

I remember back when I played that DLoI really wreaked havoc to everyone outside PURE.
      DLoI, F3rnando(he changed his IGN after I've left) and Freud(he also changed his IGN, I think were the true troublemakers from PURE(aside from Skar,aka Khublai Khan).

DLoI, shame to see your mates from both PURE and TM out of business. you're the only one left from the "old" days.

I can only try to imagine what a war between you and Glavonja and Ashbringer will result in (I think you remember them - from MM). That will surely be a close one.

What do you think. you vs KRAL LODOS 1vs1. what will the result be?
    • Ahh the good old days, it was fun while it lasted but with the new server a lot of people have moved on.

We'll just have to see what ICE can rustle up ;)

As for KRAL, I'm not that silly nor suicidal and even if I did go toe to toe with him it would be via my signature stealth war because clearly in an all out battle he'd flatten me!

• DarkLord of ICE wrote:

Ahh the good old days, it was fun while it lasted but with the new server a lot of people have moved on.

We'll just have to see what ICE can rustle up ;)

As for KRAL, I'm not that silly nor suicidal and even if I did go toe to toe with him it would be via my signature stealth war because clearly in an all out battle he'd flatten me!

hhmm. Perhaps I did underestimate LODOS' strength there. My apologies for that.

So as ICE vs. GKS is out of the question - will ICE managed vs DVE??

I would say for you to wage war vs. SYN, but I'll bet you already know that it will be boring. After all SYN now is in a Catatonic mode of sorts. Shame - had Deadly continued to lead SYN, perhaps things would have gone a bit better. if Lucariomys hadn't quit(I hope you remember this guy), then you'd have another decent rival. He was one hell of a tactician, and Deadly appointed him General just for that reason. I mean, he had 7 multis for dang sake!!

then perhaps for a good start I'd suggest going after PH, since you have 2 members who came from there(pegasus and bytehead).

Don't get me wrong, I'm just throwing suggestions here. you can do whatever you want with them -- including scrapping them down the drain.

One last thing. You are one of the reasons Eunomia is still interesting to look at. Even though I'm not playing anymore, I must thank you for that.