What to build in place of carpenter and architect

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• What to build in place of carpenter and architect

I have some towns where i have maxed out the buildings, not to the full max with the ambro double storage. I do not plan to ever do that..a lvl 45 wall is as good for me as lvl 48 and I don't want to spend ambro on that...so I was wondering since building is done it will be better to use the spots of carpenter and architect for something else, more useful...but i need some advice on what would be a good building to put...consider in mind I will have to build it without architect or carpenter or both...
      In my towns i got 4x warehouses, a dump, museum, tavern, academy, hideout, temple and barracks. What else should i build?! Sea charts everywhere?! Forrester's to up my donations?! ?( :huh:

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
      -Richard Le Gallienne
      "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
    • Winepress and Forester - you can try selling or converting the wood
      Or instead of the Forester, the building which increases the luxury good production for whichever type of island the town is on.

The post was edited 1 time, last by nemenku ().

• sea chart one thing for sure. if you are looking for increase your total score then forester. since its costly so it'll give you more points. otherwise wine press.

Alpha - RUN

Pi - Bane, SnM

Gaia - UN

"Real life? Never heard of that server"