noob asks question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• noob asks question

New

hi! if i create a mix of rocket ship, submarine, paddle speedboat, balloon carrier and tender, can the enemy fleet attack them? i am thinking of producing some of them first and then the others next. is it a good idea? what is your suggestion? thanks.

edit: currently not sure if i should create them because rocket ship and submarine has hulls and it's kinda confusing me. hulls = will fight to the front line, right? or not?
    • New

Your ship will not fight and scatter. To start a fight you need first, second line ships or flank ships.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
      -Richard Le Gallienne
      "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
    • New

ok thanks. i created paddle and tender and they scattered when i was attacked.

assuming i wont have a problem with gold, munition and number of units, is it advisable to always go for mortars instead of catapult? i assume mortars will always win in terms of damage.

how about rocket vs subs? is it advisable to field rockets to kill fires/sr even though the enemy and i have fielded paddlesb and bc? bassically i want to always win damge %. is it possible? we are about to go to war and i am kinda scared, nervous and excited. thanks.

is it the same logic for mortars vs catapult in land?
    • New

Go with mortars over catapults every time. Except on some of the smaller battlefields (forgot which one) catapults were making more damage, cause you could fit more of them than the mortars.
      Use subs if enemy has fire front or is waving fire (mixed steam and fire front). I usually send 1st wave with subs to be on the safe side...if i see i need to send rockets i could always do so while if i send rockets first and then i see in need to use subs even if i send subs they won't fight cause rockets fight first.
      Use rockets when enemy has steam rams for front.
      No is not the same ad land, cause there aren't walls in sea battles =^_^=

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
      -Richard Le Gallienne
      "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."