Selling capture points

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Selling capture points

Is it legal?

E.g Player1 does capture runs and makes it possible for Player2 to raid it all in return for X amount of resources?

Couldn't see it in the FAQs I googled
    Where has all the rum gone?
  • It is legal...if the pushing rule is not broken, i.e. player 2 who is sending resources back to player 1 is smaller(had less TS) than player 1. But you can go around this if player 2(smaller one that wants to give back resources) let player 1(bigger one that makes points) pillage him.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • Hello Ladies,

Keep in mind that accounts made for the sole purpose to be raided by stronger accounts is considered a breach against the pushing rule. ;)

Generally speaking, gaining advantage of small accounts by any means is considered pushing and both accounts may be banned, so be careful and have fun. :)
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • Hello gentleman,

Yes, of course I was talking about legit accounts.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • Ok I'm confused... I have my regular account which is pretty small time only 1422nd in the rankings - so you're saying as long as a player is above this ranking who gives me resources in return then all is well? The account has not been made for this purpose, I've had it for years :p

Just makes more sense for one person to get a ranking and share winnings than to both compete on a mediocre level and receive little, if any, reward.
    Where has all the rum gone?
  • on many servers ive offered players resources in return for points.

so for 10k cp i would pay 5k resources. prices may be different now as you get less rewards via piracy. as long as its a real account a person playing it there should be no problem. but yes to give resources the person feeding you has to be lower in TS.