The Unkn0wn Journey of Unk0wn

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • If you didnt know, at the start server i came here with 10 players but some of them were unable to continue cuz of RL obligations. We wasnt accepting anybody because nobody didnt habe time to teach them properly as we do on other servers... so 5 or 6 us moved to THT alliance with new people who we met first time here on server..
      We declared war on raid in forst row to get know eachother and see our capabilities, plus raid also needed a lesson..


      Now you see me, now you dont!
    • glavonja wrote:

      JekSnow wrote:

      glavonja wrote:

      i cant believe you post this battle in new thread... even child wouldnt do that... that o_o guy is new so he will make mistakes for a while... and you tried to make fun of him but everyone is laughing to you now...

      And for the end, really like ambro guys like you dumarks who just waits someone to teach you a lesson...
      Sure. Dumarks is asking now if you want to teach him a lesson through war? Yes or No? :rolleyes:
      If it is up to me i would like that...

      but i have an alliance...
      And you want me to get seriusly allaince with 50 members, come on...
      Kick 20 members then we can talk...

      And kuro about that pillage, you think i am stupid and didnt saw your spies...
      I just underestimated you, it wont happen again..
      I cannot see what your logic is here. You declared to RAID with 70 members and you owned them so bad it's pretty impressive to be honest. And now you're making an excuse already if we are to beat you guys in a war because we are too many? You are living up to your name so it seems.

      Anyway, if you don't have any say on your alliance's decisions then maybe it's better for you to just shut up cause you may have put your alliance in the brink of war. I suggest you guys get ready to have some fun. See ya! ;) :rolleyes:
      Why so serious? :evilgrin:

      -Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
    • This thread is not for you but you dare mentioned the name of our supreme Leader from which you want to give a lesson. You should have think about your alliance when you come to this thread and said those words. Stop explaining yourself because we dont need that.
      Don’t cry in this world that constantly changing...
    • We are minding our own business when you attack me and TID attack Dumarks for no reason. We tried to communicate to your diplomat but i guess diplomacy doesn't work in your alliance. You can check internally how did he respond to us.
      Our alliance never started any conflict unless somebody provoked us. We are trying to focus on Unkn0wn because we hate him more than you guys and trying to move on but here you are talking bad about Dumarks. Now lets see how this goes.
      Don’t cry in this world that constantly changing...
    • I wonder why are you referring as "we" are focusing on Unkn0wn you do not even have 10k. I have no idea why glavonja is even trying to argue with you. maybe he thinks you are something bigger . Please when you are no threat at all stop acting like some big shit lmao XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    • Funny wrote:

      We are minding our own business when you attack me and TID attack Dumarks for no reason. We tried to communicate to your diplomat but i guess diplomacy doesn't work in your alliance. You can check internally how did he respond to us.
      Our alliance never started any conflict unless somebody provoked us. We are trying to focus on Unkn0wn because we hate him more than you guys and trying to move on but here you are talking bad about Dumarks. Now lets see how this goes.
      Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between *snip*.
      EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
      Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

    • JekSnow wrote:

      I cannot see what your logic is here. You declared to RAID with 70 members and you owned them so bad it's pretty impressive to be honest. And now you're making an excuse already if we are to beat you guys in a war because we are too many? You are living up to your name so it seems.
      Anyway, if you don't have any say on your alliance's decisions then maybe it's better for you to just shut up cause you may have put your alliance in the brink of war. I suggest you guys get ready to have some fun. See ya! ;) :rolleyes:
      damn amateur, didnt even see your post...
      When i told you to kick some players i meant on farms and those who arent active too much.. so we can fight properly.. at this moment i see you as alliance full of farms and "inactives" and its not worth to have war against you because the outcome is already known...


      Now you see me, now you dont!
    • glavonja wrote:

      JekSnow wrote:

      I cannot see what your logic is here. You declared to RAID with 70 members and you owned them so bad it's pretty impressive to be honest. And now you're making an excuse already if we are to beat you guys in a war because we are too many? You are living up to your name so it seems.
      Anyway, if you don't have any say on your alliance's decisions then maybe it's better for you to just shut up cause you may have put your alliance in the brink of war. I suggest you guys get ready to have some fun. See ya! ;) :rolleyes:
      damn amateur, didnt even see your post...When i told you to kick some players i meant on farms and those who arent active too much.. so we can fight properly.. at this moment i see you as alliance full of farms and "inactives" and its not worth to have war against you because the outcome is already known...
      I kinda got to agree. From my hit on a raid member yesterday I wasn’t impressed. 170 swords is just asking to be torn apart. Then the communication was terrible. They had one guy pounding a wall with 30 hops. There was another guy coming from 4 hours away who wasn’t going to be able do anything. Yikes. That’s why 70 member alliances don’t work. THT would embarres raid. Oh and don’t get me started on there wall sizes xD. Jesus. All towns 5-10 level walls hahahhahaha
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      glavonja wrote:

      JekSnow wrote:

      I cannot see what your logic is here. You declared to RAID with 70 members and you owned them so bad it's pretty impressive to be honest. And now you're making an excuse already if we are to beat you guys in a war because we are too many? You are living up to your name so it seems.
      Anyway, if you don't have any say on your alliance's decisions then maybe it's better for you to just shut up cause you may have put your alliance in the brink of war. I suggest you guys get ready to have some fun. See ya! ;) :rolleyes:
      damn amateur, didnt even see your post...When i told you to kick some players i meant on farms and those who arent active too much.. so we can fight properly.. at this moment i see you as alliance full of farms and "inactives" and its not worth to have war against you because the outcome is already known...
      I kinda got to agree. From my hit on a raid member yesterday I wasn’t impressed. 170 swords is just asking to be torn apart. Then the communication was terrible. They had one guy pounding a wall with 30 hops. There was another guy coming from 4 hours away who wasn’t going to be able do anything. Yikes. That’s why 70 member alliances don’t work. THT would embarres raid. Oh and don’t get me started on there wall sizes xD. Jesus. All towns 5-10 level walls hahahhahaha
      I agree 100% on Kermit
      :P :P :P :P
      Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

      EBB
    • really a trap around my neck hahaah...

      But you guys called barb? Hahahaha ow well good for talking not fighting.. I see your war... But sad to say just like a barbarian on my island.. Farming it hahahaha

      Sorry i dont have time to talk in future hannibal coz our war started... Toad anounces
    • Absolute wrote:

      Well its not like you won war against FFO.No idea how can you trashtalk us.Thats just childish. Lets see your war against them and see if we are worthy of your trash talk lil boi.
      lil boi hahahaha

      Im not worthy... But i alone can manage to give you pain in the ass..

      But anyways. Like i said i did said sorry...

      Sorry is not enough for a person who is hurt by my saying.... Ow well again SORRY BARBS