The Unkn0wn Journey of Unk0wn

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Unkn0wn Journey of Unk0wn

Once there was a guy who was a member of NU alliance.
    He was always getting burned by the crazy bastard o_O.
    So he quit NU and kiss o_0 ass to become his *snip*.
    He thought he was strong so he attack FFO, he was happy walking to our islands until he met our troops.
    Now he cried til he eats his hearts out.

Moral Lesson :

Nobody Likes You in Hades so Get Lost.

Battle for 1st ST

Battle for 1st ST
    (24.01.2018 2:25:51)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from QIN
    vs
    supertangkad[FFO] from , JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk, HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO] from QIN, Dumarks23[FFO] from numbapor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................52(-18) - Sulphur Carabineer....................542(-9)
    Swordsman............................96(-444) - Swordsman..........................1131(-234)
    Steam Giant...........................0(-112) - Steam Giant............................91(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................198(-12)
    Mortar.................................0(-30) - Mortar.................................18(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................407(-210)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................58(-22)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................60(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2379.2 - Generals...............................-768.4
    Offensive points.........................1921 - Defence points...........................5948
    Damage Received........................118960 - Damage Received.........................38420
    Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

Winners: Dumarks23[FFO], JekSnow[FFO], alexis05[FFO], HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO], supertangkad[FFO]

Losers: Unkn0wn[o_o]

1 of HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

1 of JekSnow[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

699 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

1836 of alexis05[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 1:55:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 1:55:51)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:34)

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:51)

JekSnow[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

As Unkn0wn[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Unkn0wn's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

EDIT - Verbal Warning issued - Kikoguns

"One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Dumarks23 wrote:

Once there was a guy who was a member of NU alliance.
    He was always getting burned by the crazy bastard o_O.
    So he quit NU and kiss o_0 ass to become his bitch.
    He thought he was strong so he attack FFO, he was happy walking to our islands until he met our troops.
    Now he cried til he eats his hearts out.

Moral Lesson :

Nobody Likes You in Hades so Get Lost.

Battle for 1st ST

Battle for 1st ST

(24.01.2018 2:25:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o] from QIN

vs

supertangkad[FFO] from , JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk, HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO] from QIN, Dumarks23[FFO] from numbapor

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)

............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................52(-18) - Sulphur Carabineer....................542(-9)

Swordsman............................96(-444) - Swordsman..........................1131(-234)

Steam Giant...........................0(-112) - Steam Giant............................91(-0)

Gyrocopter.............................0(-60) - Gyrocopter...........................198(-12)

Mortar.................................0(-30) - Mortar.................................18(-0)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

............................................. - Hoplite.............................407(-210)

............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier....................58(-22)

............................................. - Battering Ram..........................60(-0)

Generals..............................-2379.2 - Generals...............................-768.4

Offensive points.........................1921 - Defence points...........................5948

Damage Received........................118960 - Damage Received.........................38420

Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

Winners: Dumarks23[FFO], JekSnow[FFO], alexis05[FFO], HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO], supertangkad[FFO]

Losers: Unkn0wn[o_o]

1 of HDRUNESCAPE3[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

1 of JekSnow[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

699 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

1836 of alexis05[FFO]'s units are stationed in 1st ST.

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 1:55:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 1:55:51)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:34)

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:10:51)

JekSnow[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (24.01.2018 2:25:51)

As Unkn0wn[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Unkn0wn's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Awww at this rate he might apply in our alliance. His motto in life is - “If you can’t beat them, join them!” :lol: :lol:
  • hmmm.... if he sent in more gyros, hops instead of steam giants and catapults instead of mortars, he would have done huge damage to you. Oh well.. sending in mortars and steams against balloons is a no no. Yup. Sending in balloons while the enemy still has gyros is not a good idea also.

But at the end, people learn from mistakes. Players get better every time they enter a fight. No need to insult a person for what he did in the past. Be left NU to join us because his alliance was going to dissolve anyway. He did not join us because we beat them. :)

Its not nice to bully. :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Grim Reaper DaWar ().

• Hahahahahahhahaha.

Don't cry because I didn't let you guys place in piracy. (Without using bots).

In regards to the attack there if I had known that you can't see defending reinforcements I would have destroyed you guys, but oh well. You learn something new everyday and I'll be back for some reverse gang banging xD.
  • yada yada yada yada yada yada yada!
    seriously! when i saw ur army in our island, I was laughing and told myself what is this guy thinking??? :lol: . You really expect to go out and have a field day? you must be kidding me.
    how many times did you wave recall wave recall wave recall. that was really epic. i can really hear from here how many times you said "oh shit" "what the f" "gg" "fail". you're a funny guy

you make me as all happy today.
    Files

"One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"
  • Yes, when you sent in your reinforcements from 50 other people which I didn't know that I couldn't see coming. It messed up my waving which allowed you guys to destroy my troops.

Since I didn't no I couldn't see it coming, I wasn't able to send rams or cats either as I wasn't expecting balloons.

If I had known that then I would have adjusted accordingly and you guys would have been destroyed so it wasn't stupid, just a small mistake on my part.

I don't remember saying oh shit? I might be wrong though

It was a fail on my part and a 'gg' as you guys did coordinate well.......

It's just a game, stop taking it so seriously :p.
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

Yes, when you sent in your reinforcements from 50 other people which I didn't know that I couldn't see coming. It messed up my waving which allowed you guys to destroy my troops.

Since I didn't no I couldn't see it coming, I wasn't able to send rams or cats either as I wasn't expecting balloons.

If I had known that then I would have adjusted accordingly and you guys would have been destroyed so it wasn't stupid, just a small mistake on my part.

You're the Best
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

Yes, when you sent in your reinforcements from 50 other people which I didn't know that I couldn't see coming. It messed up my waving which allowed you guys to destroy my troops.

We would've been destroyed? That's surely one of the lamest jokes i've heard in a while here. *snip*
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().