Kermit the Frog’s CR Page

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wow I hate this stupid game. 20 attempts to copy a cr on iPhone. Just because there isn’t a select all thing. Finally behold a cr not worth the stress to post it;

Battle for 1-Trường Sa

Battle for 1-Trường Sa
    (25.01.2018 19:41:15)
    Kermit The Frog[-_-] from DontGetBanned, 1-Trường Sa, cry
    vs
    Tom7[RAID] from 1-Trường Sa, Myr[RAID] from Marlowe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer................................0(-150)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................169(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-120)
    Swordsman............................582(-78) - Swordsman.............................0(-170)
    Hoplite..............................38(-131) - Hoplite...............................0(-324)
    Steam Giant..........................210(-24) - Steam Giant...........................0(-100)
    Gyrocopter.............................56(-4) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-20)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-30)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................27(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-435.8 - Generals................................-2162
    Offensive points.........................5405 - Defence points.........................1089.5
    Damage Received.........................21790 - Damage Received........................108100
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: Kermit The Frog[-_-]

Losers: Myr[RAID], Tom7[RAID]

918 units from Kermit The Frog[-_-] are maintaining occupation of town 1-Trường Sa.

24 units from Kermit The Frog[-_-] are maintaining occupation of town 1-Trường Sa.

104 units from Kermit The Frog[-_-] are maintaining occupation of town 1-Trường Sa.

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.01.2018 18:56:15)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.01.2018 18:57:42)

Kermit The Frog's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.01.2018 19:12:57)

One of Myr[RAID]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (25.01.2018 19:32:38)

As Tom7[RAID] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Myr[RAID]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• tchernabyelo wrote:

Yeah, respect, that's a very fine CR. Would be really interesting to show the round-by-round work and waving.
    The waving of that battle was abit off as I didn’t really have a full army. I believe he had a level 6 wall so first round I sent all the hops I had which was 4 zones worth and 3 zones of sgs. Then all my swords gunners morts and rams. I messed up my timings for the second round so 2nd round was the same. 3rd round I sent in 1 line of sgs (91) plus 24 cats as my morts would be out of ammo and cats are better against his sgs. At this point he had no middle line or back so my sgs didn’t take much damage. I waved in another 91 sgs recalling the other 91. And that was that. If I had a full line of hops first maybe my % would of been better. If people want the pictures of wave by wave. I’m on discord just dm me an invite.

Will have more battles coming in the next few days
  • Tesco's Fan wrote:

I meant no disrespect in using your name(Tesco), but I am really a fan. Great CRs!
    How do I not know who this is :D

Benjamenx wrote:

Ahh so you moved to Hades, Kermit? Nice.

I remember your time in Eunomia. you and Drasko were quite a pair in -TM-

Kermit is one of the player who should be inducted with an ingame reward for his extensive knowledge.
    I’ve played every server ;) just under different names
  • drasko7 wrote:

hahahahah where is the action @Benjamenx do you play on hades
    The game has become too addictive for me at the time, and too many good people were leaving in AWOL style( like Lucariomys - if you remember the guy).
    So that got my interest waned in the game. But thanks for Deadly's leadership,I'm drawn enough to still follow the threads.
    The only redemption for me was that I didn't just abandon the account on Eunomia - I've passed it on to someone who might put it in a better use than I had ever done.

Just a side note, even tough in general Deadly as a leader had his merits - SYN wasn't worth the help of TM back in the day.
    you should have smacked us hard so that the members will utilize their full potential.
    but meh - I'm like an old geezer in this game(not a knowledgeable geezer - in warfare I was a real noob back then).

Anyways good to see you guys here.
    one last thing, doesn't it bother you all to restart all over again in almost each server?
  • Benjamenx wrote:

one last thing, doesn't it bother you all to restart all over again in almost each server?
    no i had acc which was 2nd on eunomia but i had a lot of different accs on lots of servers and i ware in top 20 in all of them thats why each new server i start ill be in top 10 because of the experience in starting over and over and each server i implement some new things to improve my strategy and game
    i would love to play after new server comes but at that point old server is pretty much dead and if you want challenge you need to start over
    btw if you are interested in starting over new server when it comes out you are welcome in our alliance :D :D
  • drasko7 wrote:

Benjamenx wrote:

no i had acc which was 2nd on eunomia but i had a lot of different accs on lots of servers and i ware in top 20 in all of them thats why each new server i start ill be in top 10 because of the experience in starting over and over and each server i implement some new things to improve my strategy and gamei would love to play after new server comes but at that point old server is pretty much dead and if you want challenge you need to start over
    btw if you are interested in starting over new server when it comes out you are welcome in our alliance :D :D
    woha!!

I appreciate your invitation. maybe I will go back to Ikariam someday.
  • So yesterday I eyed up my second attack and found a juicy little target from SCL.

Battle for Girtolis

Battle for Girtolis
    (29.01.2018 16:01:58)
    Kermit The Frog[-_-] from The GreatGeysir, Pearl
    vs
    nhatanhlion[SCL] from Syracuse, Gedolė[SCL] from Girtolis, Hardnu7[SCL] from Banks

Sulphur Carabineer....................169(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................27(-71)
    Swordsman...........................360(-330) - Swordsman...........................200(-300)
    Hoplite..............................37(-313) - Hoplite.............................102(-398)
    Steam Giant............................95(-0) - Steam Giant...........................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................239(-0)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................39(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................60(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................56(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-834.2 - Generals..............................-1537.2
    Offensive points.........................3843 - Defence points.........................2085.5
    Damage Received.........................41710 - Damage Received.........................76860
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Hardnu7[SCL], nhatanhlion[SCL], Gedolė[SCL]

Losers: Kermit The Frog[-_-]

430 units from Gedolė[SCL] are protecting the town of Girtolis.

1 of Hardnu7[SCL]'s units are stationed in Girtolis.

386 of nhatanhlion[SCL]'s units are stationed in Girtolis.

As Kermit The Frog[-_-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Kermit The Frog[-_-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

No spy huts, low wall a simple execution was all that was needed. Being in the middle of rl whilst the attack occurred I messed up my waving but didn’t matter to much as I already gained a good advantage. There was another SCL on the island I knew had no troops. Went to occupy him for more action points battle to get his town lasted 2 rounds. Then he popped 2 packs. Not great for me as my army was in the main battle. Turns out I couldn’t retreat as I had my cargos on pillage. So had to pull a Houdini. Turns out the guy was meant to put the packs in the first battle which would of meant i was fine. Dumb luck. Anyway this is the other battle. Will show it even though it was a loss.

Battle for Banks

Battle for Banks
    (29.01.2018 16:03:31)
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Banks
    vs
    Kermit The Frog[-_-] from Tesco

Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite.............................494(-106) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Generals...............................-148.4 - Generals...............................-268.8
    Offensive points..........................672 - Defence points............................371
    Damage Received..........................7420 - Damage Received.........................13440
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Hardnu7[SCL]

Losers: Kermit The Frog[-_-]

994 units from Hardnu7[SCL] are protecting the town of Banks.

One of Kermit The Frog's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Credit to SCL for coming to defend there guy. Even if they had abit of luck in doing so. Shame they don’t have any battle experience. They attacked my town 2 hours later ofc they found nothing. For SCL I scattered my troops. That takes 4 hours plus travel time to get home. Next time spy the towns I was on for troop movement. And garrison. This will tell you a) do I still have troops on the island. And b) what time I will get back so you can set a trap. Also when you hit my town. Send proper army’s. Send 60 troops 200 troops is just going to be bad for you.
  • Start of a promising day

Battle for Türkistan DH2

Battle for Türkistan DH2
    (01.02.2018 13:48:16)
    Kermit The Frog[-_-] from davj
    vs
    OguzKhan[RAID] from Türkistan DH2

Sulphur Carabineer....................169(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-70)
    Swordsman...........................546(-174) - Swordsman.............................0(-300)
    Hoplite.................................1(-0) - Hoplite...............................0(-593)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................19(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................200(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-208.8 - Generals..............................-1604.6
    Offensive points.......................4011.5 - Defence points............................522
    Damage Received.........................10440 - Damage Received.........................80230
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Losers: OguzKhan[RAID]

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 12:48:16)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 13:02:36)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 13:15:48)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 13:33:16)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 13:48:16)

As OguzKhan[RAID] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Battle 2 for today. Damn the small battlefield

Battle for 006

Battle for 006
    (01.02.2018 15:50:48)
    Kermit The Frog[-_-] from davj
    vs
    Luke Skywalker[SCL] from 006

Swordsman...........................386(-160) - Swordsman.............................0(-270)
    Hoplite..............................60(-140) - Hoplite...............................0(-485)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................169(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................106(-6) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-425.2 - Generals................................-1351
    Offensive points.......................3377.5 - Defence points...........................1063
    Damage Received.........................21260 - Damage Received.........................67550
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Losers: Luke Skywalker[SCL]

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 14:35:48)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 14:38:18)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 15:05:48)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 15:20:48)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 15:35:48)

Kermit The Frog[-_-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (01.02.2018 15:50:48)

As Luke Skywalker[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.