Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • So there I was, alone in my room; crying. When I though, I'm stronger than this, I'll get back up and have my revenge. So I speak to my good friends and we go hunting.

    It starts with some little crs:

    Display Spoiler
    Battle for Polis
    (27.01.2018 0:53:32)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from WINE
    vs
    alexis05[FFO] from , Kuro[FFO] from Gotham

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite...............................450(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................52(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................112(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-70
    Offensive points..........................175 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................3500
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Unkn0wn[o_o]

    Losers: alexis05[FFO], Kuro[FFO]

    One of Kuro[FFO]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


    Display Spoiler
    Battle for KFC
    (27.01.2018 2:55:21)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from Marble 1
    vs
    Kuro[FFO] from Gotham, Norad[FFO] from KFC, Grimm[FFO] from Kings Landing, JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman............................1281(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-90)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................112(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-110.6
    Offensive points........................276.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................5530
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Unkn0wn[o_o]


    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Amestris - FFO
    (27.01.2018 2:57:46)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from Marble 1
    vs
    Roy Mustang from Amestris - FFO

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Unkn0wn[o_o]

    Losers: Roy Mustang


    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Daruk
    (27.01.2018 3:18:01)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from Marble 1
    vs
    alexis05[FFO] from Daruk

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................1(-0)
    Ram Ship................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Unkn0wn[o_o]

    Losers: alexis05[FFO]


    Then I stumble upon my good friend Alexis05's town and find a little surprise. I manage to somehow accidentally wave the first few round but then as reinforcements arrive; it is has currently turned into an all out battle. They are also currently attacking my town but I think I did an okay job there as well so far.

    Further much bigger crs to follow.
  • Am1r1998 wrote:


    Then I stumble upon my good friend Alexis05's town and find a little surprise. I manage to somehow accidentally wave the first few round but then as reinforcements arrive; it is has currently turned into an all out battle. They are also currently attacking my town but I think I did an okay job there as well so far.

    Further much bigger crs to follow.
    I don't really give much attention to how it starts but how this will end. prepare your excuses, you brought friends but you're all not good enough. :lol:

    "One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"
  • yo, dumbmarks23, stfu. For real. You talk too much.

    Dumarks23 wrote:

    Am1r1998 wrote:

    Then I stumble upon my good friend Alexis05's town and find a little surprise. I manage to somehow accidentally wave the first few round but then as reinforcements arrive; it is has currently turned into an all out battle. They are also currently attacking my town but I think I did an okay job there as well so far.

    Further much bigger crs to follow.
    I don't really give much attention to how it starts but how this will end. prepare your excuses, you brought friends but you're all not good enough. :lol:
  • Display Spoiler
    Battle for Daruk
    (27.01.2018 7:42:09)
    Peak Ionizer[o_o] from Hello FFO, The Reaper[o_o] from Rhodes, KingToad[o_o] from Rhodes, Unkn0wn[o_o] from Marble 1, Daruk, Ciozo_miguel[o_o] from Rhodes
    vs
    R a f i q[FFO] from Gotham, Marble 1, Ariane021[FFO] from Gotham, Kuro[FFO] from Gotham, JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, Gotham, Vista[FFO] from Castellio, Dafar, Grimm[FFO] from Kings Landing, Marble 1, Ravnica[FFO] from Gotham, Bubblepop[FFO] from Rhaegar, Dumarks23[FFO] from Gotham, Marble 1, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk, Gotham

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................455(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................779(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1363(-1895) - Swordsman..........................946(-2263)
    Hoplite...........................1513(-2094) - Hoplite...........................1314(-2775)
    Gyrocopter..........................188(-359) - Gyrocopter............................0(-463)
    Battering Ram.........................142(-0) - Battering Ram.........................144(-0)
    Cook..................................110(-0) - Cook..................................201(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................80(-40) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Mortar.................................29(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................5(-62)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Steam Giant............................0(-60) - Steam Giant............................0(-16)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-6707.1 - Generals..............................-9841.7
    Offensive points.....................24604.25 - Defence points.......................16767.75
    Damage Received........................335355 - Damage Received........................492085
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Ez win. I assume they'll continue to say there the best.

    They'll probably post a cr where I lost a few of mortars rebelling. Didn't know that it takes the occupying armies size into account for garrison limit :P.
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

    Display Spoiler
    Battle for Daruk
    (27.01.2018 7:42:09)
    Peak Ionizer[o_o] from Hello FFO, The Reaper[o_o] from Rhodes, KingToad[o_o] from Rhodes, Unkn0wn[o_o] from Marble 1, Daruk, Ciozo_miguel[o_o] from Rhodes
    vs
    R a f i q[FFO] from Gotham, Marble 1, Ariane021[FFO] from Gotham, Kuro[FFO] from Gotham, JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, Gotham, Vista[FFO] from Castellio, Dafar, Grimm[FFO] from Kings Landing, Marble 1, Ravnica[FFO] from Gotham, Bubblepop[FFO] from Rhaegar, Dumarks23[FFO] from Gotham, Marble 1, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk, Gotham

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................455(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................779(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1363(-1895) - Swordsman..........................946(-2263)
    Hoplite...........................1513(-2094) - Hoplite...........................1314(-2775)
    Gyrocopter..........................188(-359) - Gyrocopter............................0(-463)
    Battering Ram.........................142(-0) - Battering Ram.........................144(-0)
    Cook..................................110(-0) - Cook..................................201(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................80(-40) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30)
    Mortar.................................29(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-36)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................5(-62)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Steam Giant............................0(-60) - Steam Giant............................0(-16)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-6707.1 - Generals..............................-9841.7
    Offensive points.....................24604.25 - Defence points.......................16767.75
    Damage Received........................335355 - Damage Received........................492085
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Ez win. I assume they'll continue to say there the best.

    They'll probably post a cr where I lost a few of mortars rebelling. Didn't know that it takes the occupying armies size into account for garrison limit :P.

    Sorry, we play fair.
  • Battle for KFC


    Battle for KFC
    (27.01.2018 7:08:12)
    KingToad[o_o] from Rhodes
    vs
    Kuro[FFO] from Gotham, Dumarks23[FFO] from Gotham, Chupengko[FFO] from Gotham, Norad[FFO] from KFC, R a f i q[FFO] from Marble 1

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................229(-70)
    Swordsman...........................725(-275) - Swordsman...........................515(-354)
    Steam Giant............................70(-0) - Steam Giant...........................361(-4)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................101(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................30(-24)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................33(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite.............................482(-518) - Hoplite.............................323(-267)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1055.2 - Generals................................-1848
    Offensive points.........................4620 - Defence points...........................2638
    Damage Received.........................52760 - Damage Received.........................92400
    Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Norad[FFO], Dumarks23[FFO], Chupengko[FFO], R a f i q[FFO]

    Losers: KingToad[o_o], Kuro[FFO]

    804 units from Norad[FFO] are protecting the town of KFC.

    1 of Chupengko[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    1 of Chupengko[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    1 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    322 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    480 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    1 of R a f i q[FFO]'s units are stationed in KFC.

    KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:23:12)

    Kuro[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:34:52)

    KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:38:12)

    Chupengko[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:47:13)

    Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:48:06)

    R a f i q[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:51:20)

    Norad[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:53:12)

    KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:53:12)

    Kuro[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:53:12)

    One of Kuro[FFO]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

    Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 6:55:07)

    Norad[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:08:12)

    KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:08:12)

    Chupengko[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:08:12)

    R a f i q[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:08:12)

    As KingToad[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    KingToad's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


  • Surprise!!! hahaha Dumbarks He thought it was EZ occupy!

    Battle for Rhodes

    Battle for Rhodes
    (27.01.2018 7:25:13)
    Dumarks23[FFO] from Gotham
    vs
    KingToad[o_o] from Gamamaru, The Reaper[o_o] from Stone mason

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Mortar.................................4(-20) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-620 - Generals................................-32.4
    Offensive points...........................81 - Defence points...........................1550
    Damage Received.........................31000 - Damage Received..........................1620
    Damage Percent............................95% - Damage Percent.............................5%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Dumarks23[FFO]

    Losers: The Reaper[o_o], KingToad[o_o]

    104 units from Dumarks23[FFO] are protecting the town of Rhodes.

    KingToad[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:25:13)

    The Reaper[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:25:13)

    Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.01.2018 7:25:13)

    As KingToad[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    One of The Reaper[o_o]’s armies has been completely destroyed.