Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • I don't need to defend my towns, feel free to occupy and block ports or pillage at your will. Dosen't affect me.

    All I need to do is come in, crush your armies and leave before the number advantage takes over. You lose more than I do so I'm happy.
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

    Norad wrote:

    @unknown

    thats why you cant have a girlfriend. you cant even defend whats yours. ^^ good luck if you have one. youll be single soon. ^^
    Damn, I though Dumarks said I was gay, good to know that isn't the case :).
    haha, that's one of the better insults so far xD
    cmon man. its not an insult, you know what i mean. *snip*. ^^
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Norad wrote:

    Benjamenx wrote:

    Am1r1998 wrote:

    Benjamenx wrote:

    At first glance looks like FFO are getting smacked.

    Let's see how it goes.
    Actually according to Dumarks if you look closely you can see it says o_o lost.
    Ahh.Yeah you'll always see that in any situation. any side will attempt to use almost any argument to claim victory.
    I also share the opinion that damage counts.

    I mean - there is the concept of 'Pyrrhic victory'.
    What's the point in a "win" when the army you sent is all doomed?

    again - everyone will argue differently on this.

    Also, anyone wishing to prove that I'm a noob, come and find me in-game. IGN Benjamenx
    bragging something without defending your town is bullshit. we can defend our island how about the other team. challenging someone and acting like a pussy is a manly thing to right? ^^
    "bragging something without defending your town is bullshit. we can defend our island how about the other team" -- I guess I missed the true point that everyone has their own definition of victory, and they will try to win their way using everything necessary. If they are failing at that, they are losing, simple.

    Just to say, the last line(...prove that I'm a noob) was a true joke, since I'm more of a builder type than warring type of player. That was to see if anyone will actually try and pwn me.
  • hahaha

    Drink for victory... YOU MADE.MY day so fast

    It was so fun.... Waving ships and snatch a win in a brink of my rams extinction... Hahaha


    Nice war FFO i was happy and had a drink with my friends...

    Youre the best hahahahaha...

    Win or lose lets drink guys....
  • Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
  • come on guys, define the terms.. it would me more interesting...

    Now i put FFO in the same basket with raid... alliance full of noobs who think it has to write win to win the battle....
    And need to said something about naval battles... its bit unfair cuz ciozo have carriers and we know how hard is to kill even one with full upgrades.. but who cares cuz their tactic is defend and die...

    Haha really funny alliance with few strong accounts but knowledgless players and noobs...


    Now you see me, now you dont!
  • JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.

    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
  • glavonja wrote:

    come on guys, define the terms.. it would me more interesting...

    Now i put FFO in the same basket with raid... alliance full of noobs who think it has to write win to win the battle....
    And need to said something about naval battles... its bit unfair cuz ciozo have carriers and we know how hard is to kill even one with full upgrades.. but who cares cuz their tactic is defend and die...

    Haha really funny alliance with few strong accounts but knowledgless players and noobs...
    few strong? right few i only know one in o_o lol.
  • glavonja wrote:

    come on guys, define the terms.. it would me more interesting...

    Now i put FFO in the same basket with raid... alliance full of noobs who think it has to write win to win the battle....
    And need to said something about naval battles... its bit unfair cuz ciozo have carriers and we know how hard is to kill even one with full upgrades.. but who cares cuz their tactic is defend and die...

    Haha really funny alliance with few strong accounts but knowledgless players and noobs...
    give em a break. They just started playing after being hiatus for how many years but they have a lot of potential. Aren't all great people noobs at first? Gotta start something from scratch isn't it?
  • Tesco's Fan wrote:

    JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
    then file a ticket to us bro... We aint scared... Filipino mentality... "*snip*" thats why filipino is not gonna boom because most of us are.like traytors...

    Go find a ticket and dare us...
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • glavonja wrote:

    come on guys, define the terms.. it would me more interesting...

    Now i put FFO in the same basket with raid... alliance full of noobs who think it has to write win to win the battle....
    And need to said something about naval battles... its bit unfair cuz ciozo have carriers and we know how hard is to kill even one with full upgrades.. but who cares cuz their tactic is defend and die...

    Haha really funny alliance with few strong accounts but knowledgless players and noobs...
    I have extended my pity on you.. You seem the one who is knowledgless. I suppose you need some refresher or a demo. Come at me anytime!