Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ciozo_miguel wrote:

bots? Thats why you called me cheater? Lol is it me doing it? No ip fleet about it.. WE ARE NOT IN DESAME IP how can u say bot? Gm already trace my acc. And they ban me for pushed... Not 1year...

Coz my alliance just feeding me..
    Piracy and war is different...

But anyway PINOY LABAN SA PINOY... FRIENDLY WAR TURN TO BLOODBATH...

Norad TOYO? We can compare our salary plzzz.. I dare you... Im a chiefmate of international vessel... And you know how much i earn... So dont question me plzzz

lol i have my own business. compare to us i have a luxury time to play. i dont have a boss, im the boss in my company. ^^
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

GIVE LOVE NOT WAR...

Hehehehehehehe

Rafiq and kuro if you are in manila lets get some drink sometimwles hehehehe...

8-)

With all the replies here I guess a drink is not possible anymore :(

Anyway, good job to @kingtoad. Before I went offline earlier we were in advantage in Gyros. But when I went back online boom KingToad was there with 300 gyros. Sad life for my troops getting bombed by balloons. You didn't even let my comrades avenge me :( Need to build some troops now. See ya all in the battlefield again.
  • Kuro wrote:

With all the replies here I guess a drink is not possible anymore :(

Anyway, good job to @kingtoad. Before I went offline earlier we were in advantage in Gyros. But when I went back online boom KingToad was there with 300 gyros. Sad life for my troops getting bombed by balloons. You didn't even let my comrades avenge me :( Need to build some troops now. See ya all in the battlefield again.

Now that is how you talk on the board. You acknowledge your enemy, you promise to be better next time.
    Not some petty lame excuses, we have been seeing all day long..

Goodluck to both sides.

War is just beginning
  • kuro friendly war turns to butthurt....

I didnt TRASHTALK ANYONE COZ WE ARE DESAME FILIPINO...

And im planning my acc. To be return to the owner of.thia acc. Dumark...

I will be off this 1st week and will not play again ikariam...

Norad i have a business also and i am also a boss... But i work coz i love my job and sea....

But anyways when FFO PM ME TO DESTROY NU I HELP THEM... Coz for all of you here knows FFO is so angry about NU... coz snoopy and dj dank raided them always... So i did raid NU SO THAT MY FELLOWMEN HERE WILL BE SAVE... But in return backstab me again in a friendly war... NICE FFO
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

kuro friendly war turns to butthurt....

Norad i have a business also and i am also a boss... But i work coz i love my job and sea....

But anyways when FFO PM ME TO DESTROY NU I HELP THEM... Coz for all of you here knows FFO is so angry about NU... coz snoopy and dj dank raided them always... So i did raid NU SO THAT MY FELLOWMEN HERE WILL BE SAVE... But in return backstab me again in a friendly war... NICE FFO
    Check who made the first thrash talk within the Filipino Players.... If you don't know who then your naive
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • Norad wrote:

where did we ask you to destroy NU? self proclaimed. btw your bragging suites only in your alliance. so better stay that way. youll be crush, because we all knows what a lowlife you are.
    lowlife really? How pity you are also...

You want a SCREENSHOT ABOUT IT?

well norad we could let our bank acc. Out compare our money then you can call.me lowlife... Coz you aint helping...

Who dud kingtoad crush?
  • since my nick came up.. im no1. cos i did use loads of irl money at the start of the server to make all towns in 1 island without using any multis. i have 1 account, i paid for it, got governors up fast, and since then i dont .. now my island is already quite high and i get alot from production + raids :) i never had a single multi, and i dont do piracy at all just for dailies now did a bit. i know this game quite well been heree since maybe 2008 or whenever it came out first, and ive never actually stayed long enough to get everything maxed out, this time i am :) and after that, ill be making an army that is biggest possible, but thats after i make biggest possible economy.. maybe by that time 20 more servers will be created, idk idc :D i did "spiking generals" and "rebuilding" many times before and this time i have more of a permanent approach to the game, about time i did after a decade.. and warehouses for piracy ofc but i dont really need them cos i dont pirate and i got pillaged 0 goods from me since start of the server by far :) ofc its risky.. but i dont have space for them :D
    -- offtopic
    to stay on topic, they do find out, and they do ban cheaters regardless, just that it takes a long time with the resources that they have. so if your purpose to stay in hades for a week or a month then ur choice :) and my gf made an acc on same ip and didnt ip share between her 2 accounts, next day i got a pm from gm to sort that out - that was pretty fast :D
    make more good crs and i only read this cos king toad unignored me and asked me if i read forums :D
  • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Check who made the first thrash talk within the Filipino Players.... If you don't know who then your naive
    naive eh? Like dumark said trashtalk is ok.. And also dumark said he trashtalk coz he wanta hype but its just a game...

We have a good battle and we lose we win etc... But you guys butthurt about it... We just play games
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Norad wrote:

where did we ask you to destroy NU? self proclaimed. btw your bragging suites only in your alliance. so better stay that way. youll be crush, because we all knows what a lowlife you are.
    lowlife really? How pity you are also...
    You want a SCREENSHOT ABOUT IT?

well norad we could let our bank acc. Out compare our money then you can call.me lowlife... Coz you aint helping...

Who dud kingtoad crush?
    bank account are you sure? you cant even have a decent girlfriend. asking me about that matter. making me laugh. ^^
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

I don't have an idea about the NU thing, as you can see I'm not active in piracy so anyone can raid me all they want. LOL.

Anyway, war is still ongoing! As I understand the terms, you don't care about damage right. So I thought earlier to just fight and not back down. If you want the point system, state it in the declaration. And also, Trashtalk is fine. I am a trashtalker myself. hahahaha. Don't just make it personal. I see GrimmReaperDaWar and Boss Dumarks is in good terms already. lol.

See you in a few days once I have my troops back!
  • You guys may have won this round but this ain't over yet. Kudos to KingToad for saving the day with his gyros. There'll be another battle for sure but not too soon I hope. Looking to recover my losses first. :D :P

And this goes to all, please stop bragging if your achievements come from illegal means cause you will just look like a total scum to anyone who knows what you are doing.. Peace! Make love not war. :love:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

naive eh? Like dumark said trashtalk is ok.. And also dumark said he trashtalk coz he wanta hype but its just a game...
    We have a good battle and we lose we win etc... But you guys butthurt about it... We just play games
    you asked us for no trash talking between Filipino players... Did you forgot it already since you won some ?
    :P :P :P :P
    Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
  • norad decent girlfriend? Hahahahah i have a wife and im.sure she is more beutiful than you have... Wanna bet?

Kuro nice talking to you no personal... But youre fellow alliance here seems butthurt...

But anyways kuro win or.lose we.can have a drink sometimes... Message.me up in f.b

I lived in vito cruz GREEN RESIDENCE... Lets have party when i depart
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

norad decent girlfriend? Hahahahah i have a wife and im.sure she is more beutiful than you have... Wanna bet?

Kuro nice talking to you no personal... But youre fellow alliance here seems butthurt...

But anyways kuro win or.lose we.can have a drink sometimes... Message.me up in f.b

I lived in vito cruz GREEN RESIDENCE... Lets have party when i depart
    wife? oh god please help this man, *snip*. ^^

ps
    i only have an island , so better be there so you can relax. its hard to be working in full day shift.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• btw king toad had those 300+ gyros i think since a month ago back from when i invaded, and loads of rams.. it was anti mortar/bomb built but we never got into fighting there :) - getting back to real life now.. watching naruto, again :D
  • Indra wrote:

btw king toad had those 300+ gyros i think since a month ago back from when i invaded, and loads of rams.. it was anti mortar/bomb built but we never got into fighting there :) - getting back to real life now.. watching naruto, again :D

Oh i see. We sent spies earlier to Unkn0wn's town but didn't see KingToad's units there. That is why I was pretty confident before going offline because I knew we had advantage in gyros. To my surprise he warped to the next island then occupied a town of a RAID player in our island. Lesson learned the hard way. hahaha.

PS: Watch dragon ball super!
  • JekSnow wrote:

You guys may have won this round but this ain't over yet. Kudos to KingToad for saving the day with his gyros. There'll be another battle for sure but not too soon I hope. Looking to recover my losses first. :D :P

And this goes to all, please stop bragging if your achievements come from illegal means cause you will just look like a total scum to anyone who knows what you are doing.. Peace! Make love not war. :love:
    I totally agree, where's the fun in that when you know your enemies are capable of such illegal means even tho I can still annihilate them easily.