Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Well tesco a looser is a loser...

    I thought FFO IS FOR FUN ONLY?

    But you are butthurt...

    Sorry to say this... But you are really buthurt daydreaming...

    If we habe hack.. Then we could be top1 and so big points....

    Still indra and harvard is bigger than us.. With no warehouse and depot but can upgrade lvl7 g.r..

    We have big points coz we win in piracy.. Not you guys never win in top but big points
  • This glavonja is the same guy who wet his pants when we asked him if they want war or not. Lots of excuses! Now that we're dealing with real enemies this guy is celebrating as if he's part of o_O. Lol
    This war is far from over and it doesn't even have an ending and terms so don't rejoice motherfather.

    "One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"
  • Tesco's Fan wrote:

    JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
    If this was the case, then Apple wouldn't give GameForge the money for it; in which case the account in question would get banned.
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

    Tesco's Fan wrote:

    JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
    then file a ticket to us bro... We aint scared... Filipino mentality... "siraan kc talo na" thats why filipino is not gonna boom because most of us are.like traytors...
    Go find a ticket and dare us...
    we dont need to file a ticket,its a waste of time. you do cheat do you? your not scared because your *snip*. thats why we pilipinos dont excels. "garapalan" pinag bigyan na nga nag malaki pa,gunggong tawag sau" ^^ ill be ban if some mods will see my post. btw its true.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

    Tesco's Fan wrote:

    JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
    then file a ticket to us bro... We aint scared... Filipino mentality... "siraan kc talo na" thats why filipino is not gonna boom because most of us are.like traytors...
    Go find a ticket and dare us...

    Don't worry, I already did. You're so confident because you didn't get caught in Demeter with your ambro cheat. But let's see now in Hades.


    @Am1r1998, yes sir. But it takes time to trace that. So hopefully gameforge can take action now.
    EDIT: I see you're in their alliance as well. Be careful who you play with. They might bring you down with you.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Tesco's Fan ().

  • Wow Tesco nice explaining on ambro hack that you call.. You sure do love conspiracies..

    I've seen varied reasons from your loss today.

    1. It's not a LOSS coz it says in the CR that FFO win (you won coz you got all the our damage, hahaha)
    2. There is no definite terms in this war. ( obviously the basics still apply, I heard you were legends, you should know this by now)
    3.Ambro Hack ( all Sick Alliance members use what Tesco calls an Ambro Hack) If I know this, I would give you all ambro!


    anymore else I forgot to mention? Did I get your reasons right for being smacked in your own islands with useless miracles hahahaha! I find it funny how you are defending those pathetic islands your members are in.

    See any Sick alliance if one of us is in a non-Forge, non-Pos island..

    Basics Basics Basics!
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

    Well tesco a looser is a loser...

    I thought FFO IS FOR FUN ONLY?

    But you are butthurt...

    Sorry to say this... But you are really buthurt daydreaming...

    If we habe hack.. Then we could be top1 and so big points....

    Still indra and harvard is bigger than us.. With no warehouse and depot but can upgrade lvl7 g.r..

    We have big points coz we win in piracy.. Not you guys never win in top but big points


    Yeah about that, you win in piracy because of your bots. You got banned don't you?

    Anyway, I don't care about your war with FFO. I just hate cheaters like you that is why I'm enlightening everyone about what you are doing. If you're going to use ambro, then pay for it you scum!
  • Just to clear some things up:

    If someone was buying ambro using stolen cards, it dosen't take time to figure it out. They would be banned within a week.

    Same if they were cancelling cards.

    Theres a few ways around this, but there very indirect and still come through as legitimate so it would be impossible to trace in which case reporting is a waste of time.
  • Norad wrote:

    Ciozo_miguel wrote:

    Tesco's Fan wrote:

    JMLcorp wrote:

    Was thinking of coming back when I heard of this. But upon checking, I guess don't have too. I just remembered a lot of guys from FFO experienced a never ending war and they won in the end after nth years.

    Oh I would come back if O_O would teach me the ambro hack or whatever that is. It would really help a lot with my busy schedule. Cheers guys! Good luck to both sides.
    It's kinda easy. You just need to login using the app. Purchase from there A LOT OF AMBRO using credit card. And then all you need to do is dispute the transaction in Apple app store or Google Playstore. Use whatever reason, like unauthorized purchase or Stolen credit card. Of course apple and google will refund this. Then boom, FREE AMBRO! Im not sure about the method, but am I right Ciozo? KingToad? Baltazar? PeakIonizer? Please correct me if I got the procedures wrong.
    then file a ticket to us bro... We aint scared... Filipino mentality... "siraan kc talo na" thats why filipino is not gonna boom because most of us are.like traytors...Go find a ticket and dare us...
    we dont need to file a ticket,its a waste of time. you do cheat do you? your not scared because your stupid. thats why we pilipinos dont excels. "garapalan" pinag bigyan na nga nag malaki pa,gunggong tawag sau" ^^ ill be ban if some mods will see my post. btw its true.
    so wat r u doin...?

    Pinagbigyan? Daw... Butthurt hahahha
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    Wow Tesco nice explaining on ambro hack that you call.. You sure do love conspiracies..

    I've seen varied reasons from your loss today.

    1. It's not a LOSS coz it says in the CR that FFO win (you won coz you got all the our damage, hahaha)
    2. There is no definite terms in this war. ( obviously the basics still apply, I heard you were legends, you should know this by now)
    3.Ambro Hack ( all Sick Alliance members use what Tesco calls an Ambro Hack) If I know this, I would give you all ambro!


    anymore else I forgot to mention? Did I get your reasons right for being smacked in your own islands with useless miracles hahahaha! I find it funny how you are defending those pathetic islands your members are in.

    See any Sick alliance if one of us is in a non-Forge, non-Pos island..

    Basics Basics Basics!
    basic is basic.

    truth is we dont care.
    you did some bullshit, wala ka mapag mamalaki samin. baka may G6PD kau? malala yan iwasan nyo TOYO ha. ^^
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

    Also in regards to piracy, I've placed top 5 every cycle so far and haven't used bots in any of those. So you can't make excuses about winning in piracy.

    For bots I'm talking about Ciozo. He got banned didn't he? You may not use bots. But how sure are you that your alliance members are not using? Ciozo being banned is just proof that he's a cheater.
  • Stop whining just do what you've got to do. Ambro Hack? haha Funny, If I know that I would be number one in Hades and not Indra! If you take a look at Indra's town you might even wonder how is he upgrading his towns coz he got 1 lvl 4 warehouse only.. hahaha, You'll probably say, that it is another hack?? hahaha

    Anything you can't explain is a hack and a conspiracy to you. You sound more and more like and id!0%..
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

    Just to clear some things up:

    If someone was buying ambro using stolen cards, it dosen't take time to figure it out. They would be banned within a week.

    Same if they were cancelling cards.

    Theres a few ways around this, but there very indirect and still come through as legitimate so it would be impossible to trace in which case reporting is a waste of time.

    Sir please refer to my original statement. It's not stolen cards. Obviously if you use stolen card it would be reported right away by the cardholder. Try to read again my post. Thank you.
  • Norad wrote:


    Kingtoad wrote:

    Wow Tesco nice explaining on ambro hack that you call.. You sure do love conspiracies..

    I've seen varied reasons from your loss today.

    1. It's not a LOSS coz it says in the CR that FFO win (you won coz you got all the our damage, hahaha)
    2. There is no definite terms in this war. ( obviously the basics still apply, I heard you were legends, you should know this by now)
    3.Ambro Hack ( all Sick Alliance members use what Tesco calls an Ambro Hack) If I know this, I would give you all ambro!


    anymore else I forgot to mention? Did I get your reasons right for being smacked in your own islands with useless miracles hahahaha! I find it funny how you are defending those pathetic islands your members are in.

    See any Sick alliance if one of us is in a non-Forge, non-Pos island..

    Basics Basics Basics!
    basic is basic.
    truth is we dont care.
    you did some bullshit, wala ka mapag mamalaki samin. baka may G6PD kau? malala yan iwasan nyo TOYO ha. ^^
    Are these yours Norad? BWAHAHAHA!!
    Files
  • bots? Thats why you called me cheater? Lol is it me doing it? No ip fleet about it.. WE ARE NOT IN DESAME IP how can u say bot? Gm already trace my acc. And they ban me for pushed... Not 1year...

    Coz my alliance just feeding me..
    Piracy and war is different...

    But anyway PINOY LABAN SA PINOY... FRIENDLY WAR TURN TO BLOODBATH...

    Norad TOYO? We can compare our salary plzzz.. I dare you... Im a chiefmate of international vessel... And you know how much i earn... So dont question me plzzz