Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Indra wrote:

btw king toad had those 300+ gyros i think since a month ago back from when i invaded, and loads of rams.. it was anti mortar/bomb built but we never got into fighting there :) - getting back to real life now.. watching naruto, again :D
    As a tip from the strongest to another. Try watch the 7 deadly sins!
  • Norad wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

norad decent girlfriend? Hahahahah i have a wife and im.sure she is more beutiful than you have... Wanna bet?

Kuro nice talking to you no personal... But youre fellow alliance here seems butthurt...

But anyways kuro win or.lose we.can have a drink sometimes... Message.me up in f.b

I lived in vito cruz GREEN RESIDENCE... Lets have party when i depart
    wife? oh god please help this man, hope his wife find a decent man, not like this one. ^^
    ps
    i only have an island , so better be there so you can relax. its hard to be working in full day shift.
    maybe you dont have a wife or g.f hahahha

He wont find another bro coz 3k$ every month... Hahahah when he finds one will 3k will be gone lol.

But its very bad to be a seaman away for 1year.from your family...

But anyways life is life... A father needs to find a job and let his family have a good life... Hard to be OFW... Thats why i play hardcore and make.some fun ro enjoy the small given vacation given.by me
  • Norad wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

norad decent girlfriend? Hahahahah i have a wife and im.sure she is more beutiful than you have... Wanna bet?

Kuro nice talking to you no personal... But youre fellow alliance here seems butthurt...

But anyways kuro win or.lose we.can have a drink sometimes... Message.me up in f.b

I lived in vito cruz GREEN RESIDENCE... Lets have party when i depart
    wife? oh god please help this man, hope his wife find a decent man, not like this one. ^^
    ps
    i only have an island , so better be there so you can relax. its hard to be working in full day shift
    tanx for the sympathy jml... Wife shouldnt be included... Hope norad choose his trashtalk wisely...
  • Escanor wrote:

I totally agree, where's the fun in that when you know your enemies are capable of such illegal means even tho I can still annihilate them easily.
    When is warping your town illegal?

Just please, can we stop with these pesky lowball reasons you have for lossing 1 fight.

Is it so hard to admit that you lost and get over it..

So tired of hearing lame excuses, even getting to personal tirades..

and you have the guts to call us lowlifes..

The server will be the judge...
  • Some are wondering why this war has no terms and no ending. hmm to be frank we really mean to do this because we want a lifetime farm. with the number of members FFO have compared to us, this neverending WAR is on a big advantage on our part. LOTS of FARMS all over the world. compare to us so limited and so hard to reach. so why would we end this war? FFO is a very good FARM to GROW. We need them. That's it. :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Are you the SON of GO in this server?.. Who told you that?.. hahahaha :lol: just because you guys can't even afford to bring a good fight with us you want us all get banned?.. :dash: so LAME. Excuses. Without US, Hades will be lead by you guys. FFO. a trying hard people who gives so many reasons for being hit so hard that entire 4 islands that you claim to be your CORE ISLANDS needs to be evacuated by all of you just because 4-5 members of SICK alliance came to visit. HAHAHAHAHAHA. the truth about FFO being a coordinated alliance is true. YOU GUYS REALLY COORDINATED SO WELL ON WHERE TO RUN AND HIDE. LEAVING YOUR CORE ISLANDS ABANDONED AND YOUR *snip* ARE CRYING WHILE WE ARE TAKING A GOOD TASTE ON THEM. HAHAHAHAHAH cheers. they all got *snip*. hahahaha :rocketlauncher: . Again, HADES server without us will be a bunch of farms claiming to be the best players. Not to forget they once ABANDONED their 4 CORE islands with only 4-5 members of O_o alliance doing the damage. :hail:
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• guys MINImize trashtalk...

Dumarks and I agree not to do TRASHTALKING...

We are a filipino so plzzz let this be a friendly war both of us...

Thanks rafiq bro... Lol i was in a brink of collapsing there in last battle my ramship almost at the mercy of your fleet... But your morale got out thats why i didnt back out...

Really admire FFO NAVY GUYS... rafiq. Slaiva. Lord zeus. Chupengko and Grimm.. You give me a hell out of rounds... Making me watching and guard my c.p for 15 hours... GOOD JOB REALLY NICE.

Despidida war is great....

Kingtoad BALTAZAR MINIMIZE TRASHTALK....

Let them mock us... There TAG IS FOR FUN ONLY

but it isnt fun anymore going for personal and trashtalking my wife... Let them be..

We just pUt some c.r in this thread...
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Are you the SON of GO in this server?.. Who told you that?.. hahahaha :lol: just because you guys can't even afford to bring a good fight with us you want us all get banned?.. :dash: so LAME. Excuses. Without US, Hades will be lead by you guys. FFO. a trying hard people who gives so many reasons for being hit so hard that entire 4 islands that you claim to be your CORE ISLANDS needs to be evacuated by all of you just because 4-5 members of SICK alliance came to visit. HAHAHAHAHAHA. the truth about FFO being a coordinated alliance is true. YOU GUYS REALLY COORDINATED SO WELL ON WHERE TO RUN AND HIDE. LEAVING YOUR CORE ISLANDS ABANDONED AND YOUR LADIES ARE CRYING WHILE WE ARE TAKING A GOOD TASTE ON THEM. HAHAHAHAHAH cheers. they all got pregna*t. hahahaha :rocketlauncher: . Again, HADES server without us will be a bunch of farms claiming to be the best players. Not to forget they once ABANDONED their 4 CORE islands with only 4-5 members of O_o alliance doing the damage. :hail:
    Who do you think you are? You were not even part of the big clash that happened and you are talking big? Lol. And from what I remember we weren't the one who clicked the white flag button when there was a clash so what are you talking about us running. :whistling:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

guys MINImize trashtalk...

Dumarks and I agree not to do TRASHTALKING...

We are a filipino so plzzz let this be a friendly war both of us...

Thanks rafiq bro... Lol i was in a brink of collapsing there in last battle my ramship almost at the mercy of your fleet... But your morale got out thats why i didnt back out...

Really admire FFO NAVY GUYS... rafiq. Slaiva. Lord zeus. Chupengko and Grimm.. You give me a hell out of rounds... Making me watching and guard my c.p for 15 hours... GOOD JOB REALLY NICE.

Despidida war is great....

Kingtoad BALTAZAR MINIMIZE TRASHTALK....

Let them mock us... There TAG IS FOR FUN ONLY

but it isnt fun anymore going for personal and trashtalking my wife... Let them be..

We just pUt some c.r in this thread...
    hehe..bro i am busy during weekend. so i just open a pack then send them so atleast in someway it can help them

Yeah better put CR instead of bad mouthing each other. Anyway, goodluck to each of us in the next day.

Go, Go Go FFO..we can do this :thumbsup:
  • run away from battle?

Hahahahahha

Who did run? Who has many ships left? Hdrunes

R u a kid? Coz you still butthurt.. All your teammates said stop TT BUT YOU STILL MANAGE TO GET ONE... Put c.r in this thread...

Advantage in reaearch? But you guys way OUTNUMBERED US AND ON TOP OF THAT 5 PLAYERS just attack you... But you guys seems so butthurt and cant move on... Pl

PUT SOME C.R THREADS HERE AND SHOW US YPUR COORDINATED ATTACK.
    Files
  • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

read previous post ciozo... why do you keep on insisting that we got butthurt when were just having fun... your so cocky with your ambro hack!
    lame excuse for being butthurt... So you can still be the top dogs...

Having FUN? Hahahahahahahahahaha funny at your post... Is having fun meant to destroy other personal life? Is having fun making.lame excuses?

Calling us low life? Funny calling ypurself having FUN.

And hdrune your name was on that list that RUN AWAY... BUTTHURT MEANS GO HAVING LAME EXCUSES...

Shame on YOUR TAG BRO... For Fun Only?

WELL STOP SAYING WE RUN AWAY COZ THIS IS A PROOF HOW HD RUNE RUN AWAY
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ciozo_miguel ().