Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Just a quick point.

Some FFO members were talking about a lack of research.

In the top 10 for scientists there are 3 FFO members and 4 o_0. Of the 4 o_0 members, only 3 were fighting so that's even.

In the top 50 there are 7 FFO members and 5 o_0.

Hahahah.

Also in regards to total score, it's a similar situation so basically, there's no excuses from FFO for losing in damage.
  • Am1r1998 wrote:

Just a quick point.

Some FFO members were talking about a lack of research.

In the top 10 for scientists there are 3 FFO members and 4 o_0. Of the 4 o_0 members, only 3 were fighting so that's even.

In the top 50 there are 7 FFO members and 5 o_0.

Hahahah.

Also in regards to total score, it's a similar situation so basically, there's no excuses from FFO for losing in damage.
    didnt see this actually... Then why so many LAME EXCUSES? And actually there SIZE HAS SO MANY MEMBERS TO BEGIN WITH...

Peak DUNMARK IS A GOOD PERSON AND A FINE LEADER dont include him...

Respect the leader of FFO.. Who gave his acc. To play me in this server...
  • Peak Ionizer wrote:

Ambro hack? Lol Ask dumbmark about it. He has not placed in piracy ever yet rank 4.

IMG_20180128_114545.jpg
    why point fingers at people who actually bought ambrosia and paid for it? He can even show you his paid receipts if you want proof. Anyway let’s just get back to the game :)

@Am1r1998 yeah man, we thought you didn’t care about points that is why we fought there all in. At least now we learned, maybe we’re gonna hit and run also next time. Hehehe. Anyways I see your MS went down yesterday also. You dismissed troops? Hopefully you’re building again. I am rebuilding my troops also. See you in a few days!
  • Kuro wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

Ambro hack? Lol Ask dumbmark about it. He has not placed in piracy ever yet rank 4.

IMG_20180128_114545.jpg
    why point fingers at people who actually bought ambrosia and paid for it? He can even show you his paid receipts if you want proof. Anyway let’s just get back to the game :)

@Am1r1998 yeah man, we thought you didn’t care about points that is why we fought there all in. At least now we learned, maybe we’re gonna hit and run also next time. Hehehe. Anyways I see your MS went down yesterday also. You dismissed troops? Hopefully you’re building again. I am rebuilding my troops also. See you in a few days!
    It was either stay awake for another 4-5 hours or dismiss my troops. At 7am, I decided to dissmis and get some sleep xD.

Will be rebuilt soon, don't worry :). Just getting my gold up a bit first.
  • Kuro wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

IMG_20180128_114545.jpg

Obviously I paid mine too. So why do you always use it as an excuse when you get rekt?

FFO be like "Sick using ambro hack bla bla bla thats why we lost"
  • stop this discussion... LET C.R TAKE THE JOB FOR IT

Kuro lets have some drink and chill...

Let c.r do the talking..

FFO AND o_0 stop talkig nonsense already...

And to *snip*..

Sorry unknown message you with not good words

Didnt know it. I PERSONALLY SAY SORRY FOR THAT ACT.. we will prevent this from happening again.

Respecting a girl is a sign how do you respect a mother...

Again SORRY *snip*
    EDIT - Private content removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Peak Ionizer wrote:

Kuro wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

IMG_20180128_114545.jpg
    Obviously I paid mine too. So why do you always use it as an excuse when you get rekt?

Uhm I don’t want to comment about that anymore. All I can say is boss Dumarks and I have paid credit card receipts to show if accusations such as these will be thrown to us. I can’t speak for other players, especially from your alliance since I do not know you personally. If you say you paid for it then good for you, and very good for the game :) now let’s get back to fighting. :beer:
  • Peak Ionizer wrote:

Kuro wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

IMG_20180128_114545.jpg

Show us your receipt or *snip*. HAHAHAHA
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Ciozo_miguel wrote:

stop this discussion... LET C.R TAKE THE JOB FOR IT

Let c.r do the talking..

And to *snip*..

Didnt know it. I PERSONALLY SAY SORRY FOR THAT ACT.. we will prevent this from happening again.

Again SORRY *snip*

Treat me ambro first :P Can’t purchase anymore my girlfriend will kill me, she’s monitoring my bills. Lol. Maybe next time once boss dums comes back to PH. I’m kinda busy working 6 days a week. Need to work. I don’t get a high salary like you guys :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Kuro wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

stop this discussion... LET C.R TAKE THE JOB FOR IT

Let c.r do the talking..

And to *snip*..

Again SORRY *snip*
    Treat me ambro first :P Can’t purchase anymore my girlfriend will kill me, she’s monitoring my bills. Lol. Maybe next time once boss dums comes back to PH. I’m kinda busy working 6 days a week. Need to work. I don’t get a high salary like you guys :(
    seaman have high salary because they are paid far away from there families lol...

We go get some drinks to chill.. Cowboy grill? Would be fun to chill... You near manila? Coz i will be back in 2wek of february to report to the office.. We could have fun...

:thumbsup:

• heritage wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

Kuro wrote:

Show us your receipt or GAY. HAHAHAHA
    Oh look the spy is here again gathering info for his masters FFO. LMAO
  • Peak Ionizer wrote:

heritage wrote:

Peak Ionizer wrote:

Kuro wrote:

Obviously I paid mine too. So why do you always use it as an excuse when you get rekt?FFO be like "Sick using ambro hack bla bla bla thats why we lost"
    Show us your receipt or GAY. HAHAHAHA
    Oh look the spy is here again gathering info for his masters FFO. LMAO

SPY? HAHAHA what made you think that I'm a spy. I need answer please.
  • With all the excuses and reasons behind this DOW, I, Kingtoad, General of Sick Alliance puts out the following terms for this war:

1. First to reach 20 Million damage to the enemy wins this war
    2. When an alliance accepts surrender and one of its Officers post it here, we will end the war.
    3. When FFO changes name to For FARMS Only

All CR's from the start of this Thread will be counted until the requirements above are met!

We're fed up of your petty reasons! Now show Hades you are what you say you are, otherwise we will call you whatever we want!