Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Declaration of War O_O vs FFO

I, Kingtoad, the General of O_O (Sick Alliance) do hereby DECLARE WAR ON FFO!

I don't care how many days, weeks, months it takes..
    I don't care how many damages done..
    I don't care about your RL excuses...

So it begins...

With all the excuses and reasons behind this DOW, I, Kingtoad, General of Sick Alliance puts out the following terms for this war:

1. First to reach 20 Million damage to the enemy wins this war
    2. When an alliance accepts surrender and one of its Officers post it here, we will end the war.
    3. When FFO changes name to For FARMS Only
    EDIT - Ending terms updated in the allowed time - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• cmon kingtoad, copy my declaration or someone else, just make it with terms, so it has sense.. like half day preparation and it begins idk, just make it real.. it will be really interesting, maybe world war will begin ;)
    Wanna see those FFO "pros" crying here ;(
  • Okay Ladies and gentlemen...lets leave some of this fighting to the CR's.

As for the War declaration being valid or not..its valid :)

as from the conflict rules wrote:

Type War

To declare a war

Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual. It has been marked.

The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the tag of the target alliance. E.g. "Player vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If it's single player vs single player, it should be "Player vs Player". That has been done.

Wars do not require ending conditions, but some may be given in the initial post if wanted. Ending conditions can only be changed in the first 72 hours after the thread is opened. After that, they can not be changed during the life of the war. Print in bold with ending conditions

Ending of a War

When the terms of the war have been reached (e.g. a war of 7 days), or an alliance has posted that they are surrendering, contact a Moderator to close the thread. If there hasn't been any Combat Report posting in the war for 7 days, the war is considered inactive and the thread will be closed by a Moderator and the war will officially be over.

Surrendering is defined as: Giving up and handing over to the declaring alliance one of their terms. To post you are surrendering, only the Leader, General or Diplomat of the defeated alliance must post they are surrendering and what term they are going to do. Failure to completing the terms allows declaring alliance to continue the war.

Changing the player's name or alliance's name/tag do not constitute an end to the war, unless that was the ending condition. If this happens, please contact the moderator and the thread title will be updated.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
  • Hi O_O I am deep in FFO territory and would be happy to let you guys gain access through my towns, same ING if interested. However FFO have all my towns and ports blocked at present, but shouldn't be a problem because I have been giving those noobs the run around for the last 3 days. Biggest noobs are HDRUNESCAPE3 and Lord Zeus, would be easy pickings.
    P.s FFO general is a nice guy so go easy on him.