Spam: o_o vs. FFO

  • Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • do you have a gauntlet war or just random attacks ? :) ffo has the capacity to starve out o.o if you keep the blockades on, due to decent generals and 3vs1 member list.. o.o has same capacity vs key members of ffo but that will cost either one of you a lot of resources and gold, while i build my eco and end up being way ahead >:P but nice crs, a lot of active battles :)
  • Honestly i am sick and tired of FFO crying over everything!! U HAVE 53 MEMBERS!!! MORE MILITARY!!! WTF YOU CRY CRY CRY!

    I LOST ALL RESPECT TO FFO!! I WILL NEVER CONSIDER YOU A GOOD ALLIANCE BECAUSE YOU CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. WE KICKED YOUR @SS LEFT AND RIGHT SO YOU CRY FOR A GAUNTLET WAR. YOU COWARDS.
  • lwft and right thanks u dont kickin middle :P

    Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

    Honestly i am sick and tired of FFO crying over everything!! U HAVE 53 MEMBERS!!! MORE MILITARY!!! WTF YOU CRY CRY CRY!

    I LOST ALL RESPECT TO FFO!! I WILL NEVER CONSIDER YOU A GOOD ALLIANCE BECAUSE YOU CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING. WE KICKED YOUR @SS LEFT AND RIGHT SO YOU CRY FOR A GAUNTLET WAR. YOU COWARDS.
    jony parminder singh kharoud


  • As i see it. FFO is a big couple of noobs i would fight by myself if i was bigger then i am right now! if they let me build me up fast i will fight them by myself with pleasure ^^ and win by myself to ^^

    The question is if they accept my challenge or run as cowards ^^ They run from Ciozo as chickens ^^ xD

    Ciozo will win the war :P
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    As i see it. FFO is a big couple of noobs i would fight by myself if i was bigger then i am right now! if they let me build me up fast i will fight them by myself with pleasure ^^ and win by myself to ^^

    The question is if they accept my challenge or run as cowards ^^ They run from Ciozo as chickens ^^ xD

    Ciozo will win the war :P
    Who ran away this morning though? Can you ask your mighty general King Toad? :rolleyes: :stick:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

    -Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    As i see it. FFO is a big couple of noobs i would fight by myself if i was bigger then i am right now! if they let me build me up fast i will fight them by myself with pleasure ^^ and win by myself to ^^

    The question is if they accept my challenge or run as cowards ^^ They run from Ciozo as chickens ^^ xD

    Ciozo will win the war :P
    Another famous guy in the house 8o Please teach us how to be you :P

    “Observation and perception are two separate things;
    the eye that observes is stronger, the eye that perceives is weaker.”
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    As i see it. FFO is a big couple of noobs i would fight by myself if i was bigger then i am right now! if they let me build me up fast i will fight them by myself with pleasure ^^ and win by myself to ^^

    The question is if they accept my challenge or run as cowards ^^ They run from Ciozo as chickens ^^ xD

    Ciozo will win the war :P
    if you are such a great player as you say here why did you messaged me asking me can i teach you how to play proper early build because you as you said "suck" at it
  • Ive Read this last convo...

    If youre enemy does not want it anymore then RESPECT there decision.. Coz they give you guys a good fight...

    Some FFO ATTACKS PERSONAL LIFE..

    Grow up people... Shame on guys using personal things to upset a person...

    He has prove worthy to be an opponent show some RESPECT..

    biggest respect for coizo... I seen him single handedly raise the o_0 alliance to fight equally with you guys
  • Also I would just like to point out if you look in the leaderboards, we're way ahead in offensive points because we're the only ones attacking. You guys just wait for us.

    Our defensive points are also higher because you keep hitting my town on your island, and I keep winning on general damage there.

    The simple fact is that you're not really fighting back so there's no point. Defending only is not fighting back.
  • Some FFO ONLY KNEW TRASHTALKING AND ATTACKING PERSONAL LIFE...

    War is to prove how you gain damage and produce damage...

    FFO HAS GREAT TEAMWORK... But.most FFO MEMBERS is a barbarian not in action but in words...

    Thumbs up for teamwork.. But super down by the way they insult foe...

    Wish i was playing in this server and teach some FFO members how to show respect to enemy foe...

    But anyways the WAR THREAD IS CLOSED BY MODERATOR...

    Thumba up for HDRUNIX for closing the thread due to his TRASHTALK.. YOU really did a good job in stopping the war
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

    As i see it. FFO is a big couple of noobs i would fight by myself if i was bigger then i am right now! if they let me build me up fast i will fight them by myself with pleasure ^^ and win by myself to ^^

    The question is if they accept my challenge or run as cowards ^^ They run from Ciozo as chickens ^^ xD

    Ciozo will win the war :P
    Who are you again? :lol: