Barbarians (Barbs) vs. Lunar (Sol) Official War Declaration

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I told you that since then you started preparing.
    And this is not a spontaneous but a planned attack.
    Are you having some kind of problems? If you have medical reasons that make you think so slow, tell me.
    I am not afraid of anything and I am sure you will be the ones to regret it.
    Barbs means nothing on this server so nobody is afraid of you. Really!
    I can't speak in the name of my colleagues but I don't give a sh*t about you.
    Now do you understand how afraid I am of you?
    I don't know if I can be more specific so don't ask again!
    Have fun!
  • Vegan001 wrote:

I told you that since then you started preparing.
    And this is not a spontaneous but a planned attack.
    Are you having some kind of problems? If you have medical reasons that make you think so slow, tell me.
    I am not afraid of anything and I am sure you will be the ones to regret it.
    Barbs means nothing on this server so nobody is afraid of you. Really!
    I can't speak in the name of my colleagues but I don't give a sh*t about you.
    Now do you understand how afraid I am of you?
    I don't know if I can be more specific so don't ask again!
    Have fun!
    Are you steaming?
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • Vegan001 wrote:

It is not hate. I am trying to make him understand that nobody takes him, his alliance and war seriously.
    He keeps saying we are afraid like they are champions of Hades or something :sleeping:
    At least you're letting it all out. How's that gonna play out if you get beaten by us after saying: "Barbs means nothing on this server"? What would that make you to be?
  • Vegan001 wrote:

BTW, here is what even your members think about your alliance:

One of my friends play this game and said you attacked them, figuring out now that they were probably lying. Sorry for wasting your time man. On a side note how do you find Sol? Honestly thinking about joining myself.

-Unicorn
    PregnantUnicornMessageWhiterun28.01.2018 20:50:17

At the time I was spying out his towns and he ate this little story up when I got caught. He believed me right away and I'm sure didn't think anything else of it.
    I said what I had to so that they wouldn't suspect the incoming war.

Besides...Who would join Sol over the Barbs?

Edit - Removed Links - Hera

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Sadly they don’t actually have to give you a warning. 36 hours is actually way longer than most alliances will give you.

I know you do have eyes on a different alliance and this gets in the way. However if you was preparing for the other alliance you should be ready for this one.

I must of killed off 500 hops and swords and built them back up. Easy doable to build a army in 36 hours.

Go make a name for sol
  • When you already have an existing conflict, you are prepared. But this is out of nowhere.
    And with the other alliance it was just me and 2 more members. I didn't tell everybody yet.

Anyway, these barbs try to win a war with a new alliance. They think they get respect from anyone like this.
    Their time will come. We will have a war with them but when we will want it. They are not in a position to ask anything from us.
  • Battle for Benjo 2

Battle for Benjo 2
    (02.02.2018 10:01:09)
    mike[Barbs] from Spirit of Fire
    vs
    Benjo DH[Sol] from Benjo 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................63(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................69(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: mike[Barbs]

Losers: Benjo DH[Sol]

The town Benjo 2 has been pillaged by mike[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,060 , 6,939

As Benjo DH[Sol] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Benjo 4

Battle for Benjo 4
    (02.02.2018 10:22:39)
    mike[Barbs] from KerpetenAli
    vs
    Benjo DH[Sol] from Benjo 4

Sulphur Carabineer.....................56(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Benjo 4 has been pillaged by mike[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,365 , 6,634

• Battle for Valerenga

Battle for Valerenga
    (02.02.2018 10:32:28)
    Mistake[Barbs] from Harpalus
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Valerenga

Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)

Winners: Mistake[Barbs]

Losers: kingofmetal[Sol]

The town Valerenga has been pillaged by Mistake[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,658 , 5,760

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Valhalla

Battle for Valhalla
    (02.02.2018 13:06:32)
    Mistake[Barbs] from Polis
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Valhalla

............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-175)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    Swordsman.............................240(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant..........................121(-19) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-117.8 - Generals...............................-432.2
    Offensive points.......................1080.5 - Defence points..........................294.5
    Damage Received..........................5890 - Damage Received.........................21610
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Mistake[Barbs]

The town Valhalla has been pillaged by Mistake[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,075 , 4,736

One of kingofmetal[Sol]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Sea battle near san nicolas

Sea battle near san nicolas
    (02.02.2018 13:29:32)
    Vorhees[Barbs] from Karlograd
    vs
    sander023[Sol] from san nicolas

Ram Ship................................8(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-2)
    Fire Ship..............................46(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................3(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat........................8(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-23.6
    Offensive points...........................59 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1180
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Vorhees[Barbs]

Losers: sander023[Sol]

80 units from Vorhees[Barbs] are blocking the port entrance to san nicolas

Vorhees[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2018 13:29:32)

sander023[Sol]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Battle for Yes

Battle for Yes
    (02.02.2018 14:01:04)
    UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs] from Bordeaux Merlot
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Yes

Hoplite...............................210(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-18)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-25.2
    Offensive points...........................63 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1260
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]

The town Yes has been pillaged by UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,154 , 4,680 , 5,165

One of kingofmetal[Sol]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for Benjo 3

Battle for Benjo 3
    (02.02.2018 14:02:45)
    mike[Barbs] from spud hut
    vs
    Benjo DH[Sol] from Benjo 3

Sulphur Carabineer.....................35(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................70(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................

The town Benjo 3 has been pillaged by mike[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,463 , 10,711

• Battle for Mahi M2

Battle for Mahi M2
    (02.02.2018 14:32:32)
    Tyrone[Barbs] from Africa
    vs
    Mahi[Sol] from Mahi M2

Sulphur Carabineer.....................89(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman.............................255(-0)
    Hoplite..............................107(-93) - Hoplite...............................60(-52)
    Steam Giant............................47(-5) - Steam Giant..........................255(-18)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................34(-0)
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-161.2 - Generals...............................-184.4
    Offensive points..........................461 - Defence points............................403
    Damage Received..........................8060 - Damage Received..........................9932
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: Tyrone[Barbs]

Losers: Mahi[Sol]

The town Mahi M2 has been pillaged by Tyrone[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 712 , 15,212 , 14,042 , 12,455 , 7,578

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2018 14:17:32)

Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2018 14:29:53)

As Mahi[Sol] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Mahi's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Battle for Yes

Battle for Yes
    (02.02.2018 15:05:11)
    UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs] from Bordeaux Merlot
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Yes

Hoplite................................90(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)

Winners: UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]

The town Yes has been pillaged by UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,204 , 2,484 , 2,511

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.