Barbarians (Barbs) vs. Lunar (Sol) Official War Declaration

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...

    The post was edited 1 time, last by syp2 ().

  • syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.

    We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.

    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
  • Battle for Sparta

    Battle for Sparta
    (04.02.2018 3:05:55)
    White beard[Sol] from Polis
    vs
    Mistake[Barbs] from YAN, Tyrone[Barbs] from Jamalia, Farmerstyle[Barbs] from Sparta, Hannibal[Barbs] from Zolfo Soufre Az

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................207(-0)
    Spearman...............................0(-20) - Spearman................................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................507(-0)
    ............................................. - Hoplite..............................1000(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................29(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................8(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-12 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................30
    Damage Received...........................600 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Tyrone[Barbs], Hannibal[Barbs], Mistake[Barbs], Farmerstyle[Barbs]

    Losers: White beard[Sol]

    1 of Mistake[Barbs]'s units are stationed in Sparta.

    1 of Tyrone[Barbs]'s units are stationed in Sparta.

    1 of Hannibal[Barbs]'s units are stationed in Sparta.

    1769 units from Farmerstyle[Barbs] are protecting the town of Sparta.

    Mistake[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:05:55)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:05:55)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:05:55)

    Farmerstyle[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:05:55)

    One of White beard[Sol]’s armies has been completely destroyed.




    Biggest battle so far.

    Battle for San Piedro Sol

    Battle for San Piedro Sol
    (04.02.2018 7:31:30)
    Sir Lorimer[Sol] from San Piedro Sol
    vs
    Tyrone[Barbs] from Israel, Hannibal[Barbs] from Gebla Piedra

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-111) - Sulphur Carabineer....................307(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-860) - Swordsman...........................150(-636)
    Hoplite................................0(-46) - Hoplite..............................78(-460)
    Steam Giant...........................0(-316) - Steam Giant...........................49(-90)
    Catapult...............................0(-54) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................41(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................46(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-4104.4 - Generals..............................-1965.2
    Offensive points.........................4913 - Defence points..........................10261
    Damage Received........................205220 - Damage Received.........................98260
    Damage Percent............................67% - Damage Percent............................33%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Tyrone[Barbs], Hannibal[Barbs]

    Losers: Sir Lorimer[Sol]

    346 of Hannibal[Barbs]'s units are stationed in San Piedro Sol.

    364 of Tyrone[Barbs]'s units are stationed in San Piedro Sol.

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:31:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:31:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:31:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:46:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:46:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 5:46:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:01:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:01:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:01:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:16:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:16:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:16:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:31:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:31:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:31:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:46:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:46:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 6:46:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:01:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:01:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:01:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:16:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:16:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:16:30)

    Hannibal[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:31:30)

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:31:30)

    Sir Lorimer[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 7:31:30)

    As Sir Lorimer[Sol] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


  • Battle for San Pablo City

    Battle for San Pablo City
    (04.02.2018 10:16:44)
    Vorhees[Barbs] from SaintOveria
    vs
    sander023 from San Pablo City

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor.................................28(-0)
    Cook...................................18(-0) - Cook...................................22(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................405(-4) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-5.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................14
    Damage Received...........................280 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Vorhees[Barbs]

    Losers: sander023

    The town San Pablo City has been pillaged by Vorhees[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 9,090 , 7,043

    As sander023 did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.





    Battle for Valerenga

    Battle for Valerenga
    (04.02.2018 10:25:15)
    Tyrone[Barbs] from SOL is v mode
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Valerenga

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................55(-5) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Tyrone[Barbs]

    Losers: kingofmetal[Sol]

    The town Valerenga has been pillaged by Tyrone[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,899 , 3,531

    Tyrone[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 10:25:15)

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


  • Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.
    We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.

    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare

    2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
  • syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.

    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare
    2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
    We gave you 36 hours to prepare and also its been 2 days since the war started how are you still unprepared.. Makes no sense at all
  • Absolute wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.
    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
    We gave you 36 hours to prepare and also its been 2 days since the war started how are you still unprepared.. Makes no sense at all
    if it doesnt make sence then i guess no reason to even discuss the matter... sry for wasting your time
  • syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.

    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare
    2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
    1. You had multiple people with 3-5k+ generals, don't tell me you're running because you're not prepared? Your alliance actually have had chances to win in damage, but have done bad tactically.

    2. We had spy report when the war started which had 1k hoblites, but once we got there they were all gone. So a report that wasn't even a day old was pointless, why would 3-4 days old report be useful?

    3. No, actually I think we even got a respond which promised to fix the leech, but no, later on he even went and took off all the priests in the temples. Isn't that just a lack of respect? So why we should respect by giving more than 36 hours, which is actually enough time already.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • and again
    Battle for Yes

    Battle for Yes
    (04.02.2018 1:17:22)
    UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs] from Bordeaux Merlot
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Yes



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]


    Losers: kingofmetal[Sol]


    The town Yes has been pillaged by UglyKid_ofDeatH[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 7,678 , 5,821


    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


  • syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.

    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare
    2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
    Unfortunately, nobody is obligated to give any warning of an upcoming war. You should be thankful we gave you a heads up.
  • Battle for Argos

    Battle for Argos
    (03.02.2018 20:54:00)
    syp2[Sol] from Italy
    vs
    Lamia[Barbs] from Argos

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................366(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................140(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-43.6
    Offensive points..........................109 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2180
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: syp2[Sol]

    Losers: Lamia[Barbs]

    syp2[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 20:39:00)

    syp2[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 20:54:00)

    One of Lamia[Barbs]’s armies has been completely destroyed.





    Battle for Hamarby

    Battle for Hamarby
    (02.02.2018 12:51:24)
    Lamia[Barbs] from Marble
    vs
    kingofmetal[Sol] from Hamarby

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Slinger................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................48(-2) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................97(-3) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-6.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................16.5
    Damage Received...........................330 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Lamia[Barbs]

    Losers: kingofmetal[Sol]

    The town Hamarby has been pillaged by Lamia[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,698 , 2,163

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


  • Hannibal wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    This is my 1st ikariam war so i dont rly know how these things work but...

    I think you are so full of hypocrisy,

    You claim that spying reports 3-4 days before the war are useless... then why did you spy us in the 1st place ?
    You say that the time for preparations you gave us was enough... then why did unicorn had to make up a story so we dont suspect the incoming war?
    Unlike all you veteran players im a noob so i might need a little more time to get prepared.. and before you say that this isnt your problem.. hell yea it is... it was your problem the moment you claimed to wanted to test us and the moment you talked about respect or was that also a lie?

    Having said that and having seen how things have gone so far i doubt we would have any chance either way.. but we might have been able to catch tyrone's and hanibal's interest so that they would have something more to post other than the ram ships they took down and the loot they have taken from inactive players who for some unknown reason arent kicked yet...
    Hey don't be mocking us because we can't find you all running around.We haven't told our members to do any spying or to make stories. That's been up to them.
    You would've got more of a heads up if your highest point player wasn't leeching two of our miracles like mad although I did pm him and all.
    1)I didnt mock u because u cant find us.. its exactly like you said we are running around ,the reason is that we werent given enough time to properly prepare2) If you didnt tell your members then that only means they thought it was to their advantage us not knowing about the incoming war( so we dont get time to prepare ) and that 3-4 days old spy reports hold value

    3)Im not aware of the matter but if u were leeched and u even pmed us then i guess that shows a lack in our communication.. obviously a mistake of ours that prooves we arent aware enough as an alliance but that doesnt rly excuse the fact that the preparation time u gave us was so small
    1. You had multiple people with 3-5k+ generals, don't tell me you're running because you're not prepared? Your alliance actually have had chances to win in damage, but have done bad tactically.
    2. We had spy report when the war started which had 1k hoblites, but once we got there they were all gone. So a report that wasn't even a day old was pointless, why would 3-4 days old report be useful?

    3. No, actually I think we even got a respond which promised to fix the leech, but no, later on he even went and took off all the priests in the temples. Isn't that just a lack of respect? So why we should respect by giving more than 36 hours, which is actually enough time already.
    1) and then there are people like me who couldnt get 3k generals even though they used packages and even they had them they would have the gold to support them since they didnt get the time they needed

    2) how should i know ? i didnt spy u 3 days be4 the war started... u did or your alliance members so dont ask me, ask them why did they waste their time with pointless report and even had to make up a story to excuse their actions... my guess is that they wanted to know our lvl of research but like i have already said im not experienced so i cant tell if theres anything more to learn

    3)You were the ones who talked about respect back on the 1st game of this thread.. u said that u wanted to tested us and that its great respect to be declared by an alliance ( or something like that too bored to check ).As for the leeching case i already said i believe it was a mistake of ours ( even though i speak only for myself and not for my alliance as a whole)
  • Battle for Elbrus

    Battle for Elbrus
    (04.02.2018 11:14:26)
    Absolute[Barbs] from Polis
    vs
    Pontios[Sol] from Elbrus

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-80)
    Hoplite..............................616(-11) - Hoplite................................0(-10)
    Battering Ram..........................20(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    Catapult...............................22(-0) - Catapult................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................117(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................714(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-15.4 - Generals...............................-144.4
    Offensive points..........................361 - Defence points...........................38.5
    Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received..........................7220
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Absolute[Barbs]

    Losers: Pontios[Sol]

    Absolute[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 10:59:26)

    Absolute[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 11:14:26)

    One of Pontios[Sol]’s armies has been completely destroyed.


  • ''Unfortunately, nobody is obligated to give any warning of an upcoming war. You should be thankful we gave you a heads up.''

    If you wanted to test us or even have a war with us just for the shake of having one you would have given us a proper heads up... from what you just said i think its clear that you dont rly care about either.
    You pretty much declared war to a new alliance where most members joined not more than 1-2 weeks prior to your declaration who is yet to be organized barely giving them time to prepare.
    Seems to me you simply cant compete with any of the older alliances so you desperately look for someone you have no chance of losing from,
    Sol rose up in a matter of weeks making it a perfect candidate.
    Which is cool and all... probably i would have done the same in your position so i wont judge you for that but at least spare us from the bs


    Who are the cowards the ones who declare war in a way they cant lose or the palm tree farmers?
  • Battle for Polis

    Battle for Polis
    (04.02.2018 3:37:35)
    Farmerstyle[Barbs] from Sparta
    vs
    Timuskain Est[Sol] from Märjama

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman............................313(-58) - Swordsman.............................0(-240)
    Hoplite..............................574(-86) - Hoplite..............................23(-152)
    Catapult...............................26(-0) - Catapult...............................3(-15)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................45(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-190 - Generals...............................-668.8
    Offensive points.........................1672 - Defence points............................475
    Damage Received..........................9500 - Damage Received.........................33440
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Farmerstyle[Barbs]

    Losers: Timuskain Est[Sol]

    738 units from Farmerstyle[Barbs] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.

    269 units from Farmerstyle[Barbs] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.

    Timuskain Est[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:22:35)

    Farmerstyle[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:22:35)

    Farmerstyle[Barbs]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:31:58)

    Timuskain Est[Sol]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 3:37:35)

    As Timuskain Est[Sol] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

    Timuskain Est's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


  • syp2 wrote:

    Hannibal wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    Tyrone wrote:

    syp2 wrote:

    why did they waste their time with pointless report




    Maybe they were looking to attack you for other reasons than the war? Who knows.

    syp2 wrote:

    You pretty much declared war to a new alliance where most members joined not more than 1-2 weeks prior to your declaration who is yet to be organized barely giving them time to prepare.
    New alliance or not, you almost had the same alliance total score and you certainly had a fair few big members.

    Battle for Polis 2

    Battle for Polis 2
    (04.02.2018 5:32:17)
    GummiChris[Barbs] from Town names
    vs
    dan[Sol] from Polis 2

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Archer.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................15(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: GummiChris[Barbs]

    Losers: dan[Sol]

    The town Polis 2 has been pillaged by GummiChris[Barbs]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,155 , 6,230

    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.