Barbarians (Barbs) vs. Lunar (Sol) Official War Declaration

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Barbarians (Barbs) vs. Lunar (Sol) Official War Declaration

    I’m declaring a war against Lunar as the general of the Barbarians.

    War starts on the 2nd of February at 10:00 Ikariam Server time. It lasts for around a week, ending on the 8th of February at 23:59 Ikariam Server time.

    Reasons for this war:
    • Lunar has grown fast, it’s time to see what they’re capable of
    • Barbarians are feeling the bottom of their stomachs, it’s time to eat
    • Mahi is leeching multiple miracles
    • Kingofmetal is a farm
    Ending terms:
    There are no ending terms.

    Damage counting:
    Damage received is counted as 1x.
    Resources pillaged are being counted as 0.5x.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Hannibal ().

  • So let me get this right

    You start a war because you`re <<feeling the bottom of your stomachs>> one of my members just moved some cities around some islands and of them is a farm ... hmm no. Oups I forgot we grew to fast, like we got fat a bit and you got intimidate by farms ?!

    So after two weeks of recruiting people you want to start a war because we helped some people to develop and to understand how Ikariam works ?

    You found the black sheep, now it`s time feed on it >:))

    Well, enjoy ! :D
  • Sir Lorimer wrote:

    So let me get this right

    You start a war because you`re <<feeling the bottom of your stomachs>> one of my members just moved some cities around some islands and of them is a farm ... hmm no. Oups I forgot we grew to fast, like we got fat a bit and you got intimidate by farms ?!

    So after two weeks of recruiting people you want to start a war because we helped some people to develop and to understand how Ikariam works ?

    You found the black sheep, now it`s time feed on it >:))

    Well, enjoy ! :D
    Wars common. People just find any excuse for a war. Really they just want to test you. Give them a good fight and make a name for yourselves. Best of luck to both
  • What is this? You decide when yoou start a war just like that?
    So you have a meeting in your alliance like: people, you have two weeks to build up your army. Sol just begun a war so we will go in the middle of it and declare a spontaneous one.
    I like war but in this one I have no motivation. I will defend myself and my colleagues but that's pretty much it.
  • Vegan001 wrote:

    What is this? You decide when yoou start a war just like that?
    So you have a meeting in your alliance like: people, you have two weeks to build up your army. Sol just begun a war so we will go in the middle of it and declare a spontaneous one.
    I like war but in this one I have no motivation. I will defend myself and my colleagues but that's pretty much it.
    its a honor when someone declares on you as they clearly want to try you out but hey if you dont want to fight you can say that you are bunch of cowards and surrender before its even starts and they can then declare on someone who is worthy of their time
    if they accept it ofc
  • Sir Lorimer wrote:

    So let me get this right

    You start a war because you`re <<feeling the bottom of your stomachs>> one of my members just moved some cities around some islands and of them is a farm ... hmm no. Oups I forgot we grew to fast, like we got fat a bit and you got intimidate by farms ?!

    So after two weeks of recruiting people you want to start a war because we helped some people to develop and to understand how Ikariam works ?

    You found the black sheep, now it`s time feed on it >:))

    Well, enjoy ! :D
    Human motivation can be little more than lucid greed.

    Your alliance members aren't ready for war? Oh, how sweet. But that's not Barbarians' problem.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • Vegan001 wrote:

    We need time to prepare. If it is going to happen, we will not set vacation mode on.If you say things like a moron, does that make you one?
    Choose your words.
    What kind of image would going to vacation mode give of Lunar? I would say not very glorious.

    The preparation time is generous, actually. It could of been less, but it wasn't.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • Vegan001 wrote:

    I just said we won't.
    You seem to write in English but you don't really seem to understand it.
    I clearly understand. You basically said if you're gonna get more time, you won't go into vacation mode. But, alas, you aren't going to get any more time.

    You whining about no motivation in this war will surely boost your alliance's spirit.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.
  • I'm going to stop talking to you.
    Your alliance started spying on us since 3-4 days ago. I have also saw on some the generals score going from 1 to 4k.
    As I said before, most of us don't give a ¢ about you.
    You want to start a war, do it.
    Don't bark so much cause you get boring.
  • Vegan001 wrote:

    I'm going to stop talking to you.
    Your alliance started spying on us since 3-4 days ago. I have also saw on some the generals score going from 1 to 4k.
    As I said before, most of us don't give a ¢ about you.
    You want to start a war, do it.
    Don't bark so much cause you get boring.
    Barbarians are always hunting, so if we're spying you, it's nothing new. You think we spied you 4 days ago for this war? What would we do with 4 day old reports?

    You seem to care a lot. You're afraid of how your alliance will look like?

    Yes, we did start a war, and we don't need your permission to do that. Perhaps you should prepare for this war instead of making excuses.
    Passion’s good. Gets blood pumping.