Declaration of War: FOR FUN ONLY [FFO] vs. SICK [O_O]

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Declaration of War: FOR FUN ONLY [FFO] vs. SICK [O_O]

    In behalf of the officers and solid members of FOR FUN ONLY [FFO] alliance. I, Bubblepop, the Lady General of FFO, hereby declare an all-out war against SICK [O_O] alliance.


    REASONS
    - We have an unfinished business.
    - We give love, not war. :love:
    - We want to create history in this server.
    - There is no room for lame excuses.


    TERMS
    - War will end when one alliance achieves 20 Million damages in Gauntlet War.
    - War will start effective immediately.
    -Since the opposing side have cancelled the Gauntlet War. 20M damage will be calculated and will be the deciding factor who wins the war.
    EDIT upon request - Kikoguns

    The post was edited 4 times, last by Kikoguns ().

  • gj FFO!
    in the beginning of war i was on Sick's side but when i saw their surrender i was out of words. first time have ever seen that
    They showed how cowards look like, realized they are not growing as they are used to and immediately surrending war ?????
    Even now Ciozo is making new enemies (us) and im tempted to join here..
  • Ok, FFO i am really sorry for previus insulting, i was wrong about you guys. I want to congradulate on winning war( if that can be called war)

    need to tell this as well: o_o is such a pus***!!!
    1st they underastimated you and declared war with unlimited time(its imposible that vs 3 times bigger alliance)

    2nd They made messenger gruop called us help by selling units to them (we refused)

    3rd they asked us to join o_o to help them against you and offered us a place in pirate list (we refused cuz and we said that we need to develop a bit. so pathetic, they declared and s**t in their pants 3 days after...)

    4th they surrendered after they didnt get help

    5th i would never go in alliance with any players like you, i hate pirates, we all do!! bunch of cocky cheaters who think they are gods... no you are not, i know you got some GO who is covering or you maybe spending to much ambro so they wont ban you.... btw, i know GO can ban for only suspicion of cheating, no matter if you hide your IP.. so dont act like inocents...

    Now, FFO i dont like you guys, as you probably dont like me... but i want you to kick those cheaters asses cuz GO wont do that!!!


    Now you see me, now you dont!
  • btw, we won the gauntlet war and including previous damage before 2nd thread, we won by alot.

    Coizo informed me that THT will probably disband and I ask if you would like to join us. We agreed we would talk after our war with FFO as you asked. We never asked for your help with FFO. We go to their core and all they do is run away until we go to sleep. I cant see how you consider that a decent war.

    I give respect to the few players of FFO who fought. Grimm, dunmark, bubbles, and a few more. But the rest kept running away everytime we show up in their core.

    FFO declared war again, so this war isnt over. If you want, we can change the term to permenant war instead of 20 million points. We dont care. We will only benefit in this war. :thumbup:
  • Wow! what a straight face loser. Everybody knows you cancel the gauntlet and your trying all your best to Stop the war and you claim Victory. Where is dignity in that?
    And after all these revelations from THT, you still have the guts to claim Victory? I don't know with you guys. Your alliance sucks.
    Don’t cry in this world that constantly changing...
  • Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

    btw, we won the gauntlet war and including previous damage before 2nd thread, we won by alot.

    Coizo informed me that you and bunny group would leqve tht and you were looking for an alliance to join. I ask if you would like to join us. We agreed we would talk after our war with FFO as you asked. We never asked for your help with FFO. We go to their core and all they do is run away until we go to sleep. I cant see how you consider that a decent war.

    I give respect to the few players of FFO who fought. Grimm, dunmark, bubbles, and a few more. But the rest kept running away everytime we show up in their core.

    FFO declared war again, so this war isnt over. If you want, we can change the term to permenant war instead of 20 million points. We dont care. We will only benefit in this war. :thumbup:
    NO! lol dont lie
    first you made a messenger group and asked us if we can help you somehow in your war. First idea was to make troops for you and sell it to you (as return favor for selling ballons to us), as we rejected it, you asked if maybe we would like to join you and actually fight FFO on your side, which we immediately refused.
    AFTER THAT I SAID that we are leaving tht anyways and we will consider our options after you finish war, but the truth is we already knew where we re going next.. that can be confirmed by third side if necessary, and you can see im already without alliance tag.
    all in all declaring war and then asking us to help you was way too low, but surrending war and now lying here is making it even worse, if it actually can get worse..
  • Grim Reaper DaWar wrote:

    btw, we won the gauntlet war and including previous damage before 2nd thread, we won by alot.

    Coizo informed me that THT will probably disband and I ask if you would like to join us. We agreed we would talk after our war with FFO as you asked. We never asked for your help with FFO. We go to their core and all they do is run away until we go to sleep. I cant see how you consider that a decent war.

    I give respect to the few players of FFO who fought. Grimm, dunmark, bubbles, and a few more. But the rest kept running away everytime we show up in their core.

    FFO declared war again, so this war isnt over. If you want, we can change the term to permenant war instead of 20 million points. We dont care. We will only benefit in this war. :thumbup:
    Really? I never saw your name in the CRs that attacked, or even in Military advisor of the towns in our core. I only saw you in a CR when Bubblepop and Norad crushed your armies. Lol. And also, we only avoided fighting during rebuilding period. Ask your General KingToad who kept running today. You know it's understandable whenever Ciozo or KingToad posts and do some trashtalk here, because they do attack and they do count in this war. But players like you who don't even count should just shut up. Try building army first and let's see your moves.
  • I did not surrender, I stopped the war coz it was boring.. no FFO ever came to our cores, they just playing hide and seek..

    Anyway goodluck with your war.. I'm going build mode.. my warehouses are high, padlock protection.. I'm the General, but fighting you has never been fun..
  • Its up to you boy. you can run, hide or maybe sit beside o_O! whatever you want to do it doesn't matter to us. you can turn back on your alliance we don't mind.
    We're just reminding you - we have a war and this will not stop.

    Just a piece of advise - try to communicate with your alliance members and make a decision.

    Toad <---- Not participating. lame excuse is bored. wtf
    Grimm <--- No MS but claiming victory, also mentioned war will not stop
    Ciozo <--- Not participating. lame excuse is bored. wtf
    Unkn0wn <-- Have his own war but atleast fighting

    Come on guys, decide what you want.
    Don’t cry in this world that constantly changing...
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

    Kingtoad wrote:

    Funny.. you're Funny.. we running and hiding? 3 of us warped our town in your cores, fought FFO in battle. and you're saying we are running??
    Great, you'll say anything to keep yourselves shiny to everybody...
    You invested what £60 as an alliance in a 3 day war on a game???
    Wow. No comment
    (whispers) cause they have unlimited supply............. Oooopppps. :ninja: :oops:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

    -Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    I did not surrender, I stopped the war coz it was boring.. no FFO ever came to our cores, they just playing hide and seek..

    Anyway goodluck with your war.. I'm going build mode.. my warehouses are high, padlock protection.. I'm the General, but fighting you has never been fun..
    You don't have the patience. It was just 5 days and you got bored? Be a man and tell the truth. You are the one running in circles and Unknown defending our allied towns to death. Respect to Unknown, he was really fighting without excuses.
    If you really dominate us, why are you not able to capture our towns. We are not heavy ambro users like you.

    I'm going build mode. my warehouses are high, padlock protection. <---- You call yourself General? :lol:
    Don’t cry in this world that constantly changing...
  • Kingtoad wrote:

    Funny.. you're Funny.. we running and hiding? 3 of us warped our town in your cores, fought FFO in battle. and you're saying we are running??
    Great, you'll say anything to keep yourselves shiny to everybody...
    Oh but you did ran away from 2 big battles today, didn't you? You came to our core and we didn't disappoint you both times. First day of the war you came and we fought you even if we were unprepared. Today you came as well and we met you again head on. And twice you clicked the white flag button. And after 2 tries you are crying here now that we are boring. Are you for real? :lol: :dash:

    And ffs! The war is just at its first week and you expect us to go over there to 6x:3x immediately? Maybe if you give us some of those ambrosias you guys have plenty of then sure. :whistling:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

    -Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • glavonja wrote:

    Ok, FFO i am really sorry for previus insulting, i was wrong about you guys. I want to congradulate on winning war( if that can be called war)

    need to tell this as well: o_o is such a pus***!!!
    1st they underastimated you and declared war with unlimited time(its imposible that vs 3 times bigger alliance)

    2nd They made messenger gruop called us help by selling units to them (we refused)

    3rd they asked us to join o_o to help them against you and offered us a place in pirate list (we refused cuz and we said that we need to develop a bit. so pathetic, they declared and s**t in their pants 3 days after...)

    4th they surrendered after they didnt get help

    5th i would never go in alliance with any players like you, i hate pirates, we all do!! bunch of cocky cheaters who think they are gods... no you are not, i know you got some GO who is covering or you maybe spending to much ambro so they wont ban you.... btw, i know GO can ban for only suspicion of cheating, no matter if you hide your IP.. so dont act like inocents...

    Now, FFO i dont like you guys, as you probably dont like me... but i want you to kick those cheaters asses cuz GO wont do that!!!
    why cry so much bro?

    Making stories?

    As far as c.r thread they are not losing... Check c.r if ciozo said surrendered? He said if im wrong he votes to end this war? Is voting surrendered?

    @THT GUYS MAKING SO BIG FOR Yourself...

    Why suddenly cry when o_0 stop the war? Coz youre afraid of FFO THAT THEY WILL.COME TO YOU?

    Correct me if im wrong?
  • JekSnow wrote:

    Kermit The Frog wrote:

    Kingtoad wrote:

    Funny.. you're Funny.. we running and hiding? 3 of us warped our town in your cores, fought FFO in battle. and you're saying we are running??
    Great, you'll say anything to keep yourselves shiny to everybody...
    You invested what £60 as an alliance in a 3 day war on a game???Wow. No comment
    (whispers) cause they have unlimited supply............. Oooopppps. :ninja: :oops:
    can I become a :censored: And rent out my services for money? I mean £60 for no return. I will wipe out 1k army for £10 return. I wipe out 5k I get £50 fair deal.