Declaration of War: FOR FUN ONLY [FFO] vs. SICK [O_O]

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Am1r1998 wrote:

alexis05 wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

haha.. their running around our cores blind, at least have the decency to spy our towns first before spending a lot of gold killing 1 spear / 1 ram. Can you give us any CR's that have 1k damage at least pls??
    Haha, like I said to Rafiq, your moves this weekend was already predicted. We knew when and where you were coming. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but at least do your homework before sending out your fleets/ armies and just fighting walls and 1 spear.

LOLOLOLOLOL!
    are you looking for this?
    Battle for Daruk

Battle for Daruk

(03.02.2018 2:53:12)

Unkn0wn[o_o] from FFO 4 LIFE

vs

Ariane021[FFO] from ۞ Morroc ۞, JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, Dumarks23[FFO] from numbapor, Bubblepop[FFO] from Asia, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk, KFC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)

Swordsman...........................360(-190) - Swordsman...........................404(-186)

Hoplite.............................157(-359) - Hoplite.............................364(-388)

Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram..........................60(-0)

Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................38(-0)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................315(-0)

Gyrocopter............................36(-24) - Gyrocopter............................32(-68)

Steam Giant...........................16(-10) - .............................................

Doctor..................................1(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generals..............................-1026.6 - Generals...............................-936.4

Offensive points.........................2341 - Defence points.........................2566.5

Damage Received.........................51330 - Damage Received.........................46820

Damage Percent............................52% - Damage Percent............................48%

Winners: Dumarks23[FFO], JekSnow[FFO], alexis05[FFO], Bubblepop[FFO], Ariane021[FFO]

Losers: Unkn0wn[o_o]

1 of Ariane021[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

1 of JekSnow[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

892 of alexis05[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

315 of alexis05[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

24 of Dumarks23[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

12 of Bubblepop[FFO]'s units are stationed in Daruk.

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:08:12)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:08:12)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:08:31)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:08:39)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:35:45)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:38:12)

One of Unkn0wn[o_o]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Bubblepop[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:52:06)

alexis05[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:53:12)

Unkn0wn[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (03.02.2018 2:53:12)

As Unkn0wn[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Unkn0wn[o_o] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Unkn0wn's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

I would like to point out that this was directly after this:

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Daruk
    (03.02.2018 0:34:41)
    Unkn0wn[o_o] from FFO 4 LIFE, Daruk
    vs
    Tosh[FFO] from El Reposo, JekSnow[FFO] from Alabasta, Ariane021[FFO] from ۞ Morroc ۞, alexis05[FFO] from Daruk

............................................. - Spearman................................2(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................315(-0)
    Swordsman...........................550(-314) - Swordsman...........................590(-376)
    Hoplite.............................516(-547) - Hoplite.............................752(-553)
    Gyrocopter.............................55(-5) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-16)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-0) - Battering Ram..........................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar..................................2(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals..............................-1155.1 - Generals..............................-1355.7
    Offensive points......................3389.25 - Defence points........................2887.75
    Damage Received.........................57755 - Damage Received.........................67785
    Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: JekSnow[FFO], alexis05[FFO], Ariane021[FFO]

Losers: Unkn0wn[o_o], Tosh[FFO]

So I won there on damage and overall in the fighting. Also was just trying to get rid of my troops, end the fighting. Allow my citizens to live in peace etc.
    on the first battle you caught me off gaurd. Thats why. But anyway at least its a good fight
  • You have coordination, I give you that.. You have teamwork and mouths that are well displaced. But where are your brains in all of these?

All you have posted are rants and grunts. SHOW us some CR from your conquest in our core island that is at least 1k damage. All you did was parading around killing 1 spear and 1 ram in each town, smh.

While all of this was happening one from Sick visited your core and your member got crushed.

Sorry to say but, with one CR Sick alliance is way up ahead in damage than all of you who came to our island.

Frustrated? Good.. Now wag your tails back to your core as our leader is crushing you there.

Brains, I tell you, use them well.. You are being played and you fell for it.
  • Dumarks23 wrote:

Sea battle near x_x

Sea battle near x_x

(04.02.2018 2:11:13)

Dumarks23[FFO] from o_o FOR LIFE

vs

o_o[o_o] from x_x

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-2)

Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - .............................................

Steam Ram..............................40(-0) - .............................................

Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................

Paddle Speedboat.......................40(-0) - .............................................

Balloon Carrier.........................8(-0) - .............................................

Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-10

Offensive points...........................25 - Defence points..............................0

Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................500

Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Dumarks23[FFO]

Losers: o_o[o_o]

189 units from Dumarks23[FFO] are blocking the port entrance to x_x

o_o[o_o]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 2:11:13)

Dumarks23[FFO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (04.02.2018 2:11:13)

o_o[o_o]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

The great Leader of FFO posting a CR of 500 damage! lolololol

*snip*

You have 12k ms ffs and this is all the CR you can muster?? *snip*

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Our purpose in going into your island was to simply show everyone that we can go there and smack any island that you're into. Something you failed to do. You and Reaper can talk all you want because thats what you can do for now. I will be in your island for good so lets enjoy each other's company. Btw, Toad! why are you denying the you fact that you agreed on Gauntlet? I was there with Psyche and Ciozo and even Unkn0wn was there. Anyway, what has been done has been done so i'll keep it that way, i should have not expect you to even honour your word because you simply don't have it.

Enjoy your ecomode.

"One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"
  • Smack? who did you smack? what 1 spear and 1 ram get you all boosted up? and you can throw around the word "SMACK"?

Fine,
    *snip*

Now you're finding reasons to prove otherwise.

Haha.. Ikariam is about tactics boy! If you don't know it, better play another game!

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Dumarks23 wrote:

Btw, Toad! why are you denying the you fact that you agreed on Gauntlet? I was there with Psyche and Ciozo and even Unkn0wn was there. Anyway, what has been done has been done so i'll keep it that way, i should have not expect you to even honour your word because you simply don't have it.

Enjoy your ecomode.
    I did not agreed to it and you know it. I walked out of that conversation remember? You just shoved it up our face so that you can reset the damage that we did when we visited your cores.
    You did visit our cores, but where's the damage boy? Show us some CR's not some grunts you FFO are so good at.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • BTW, if this thread is a WAR THREAD, where are your CR's that prove that you did smack the hell out of Sick alliance?

This contains more rants and pep talks than what you boys can come up in damage.

One piece of advise, back up what you are saying or you'll look like fools in the end.

Scroll up and see you're pathetic CR's of which all of them are useless.

Well, we have one in there an it ain't useless!

Go cry. That is all you're good at.
  • BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! My general doesn't post useless cr's like you. He will post only cr's that are worth posting.

Dumarks23 wrote:

You can't defend your land. What a fake general.

Dumarks23 wrote:

You can't defend your land. What a fake general. Say what you want to say, but we're in your island and your nowhere to be found

MekhaStosha wrote:

imagine ciozo didn't have to leave cause of his work ;)
    another lame excuse