Town Wall - Viewable Upgrade Stats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Town Wall - Viewable Upgrade Stats

Do you like this suggestion? 7
        Yes (7) 100%
        No (0) 0%
      General Information:
      When viewing the resources required to upgrade the town wall, stats increased in the upgrade are not shown. I would like these to be displayed.

What are you suggesting?
      Add the potential stats increase for a wall upgrade (+health, +armour, +attack) in the same way warehouses and depots potential upgrade show the increase in safe goods and overall capacity at the next level.

How will it change the interface/gameplay/battles/system?
      Stats increase for wall upgrade view-able in the same way as storage buildings stats increases are.

Suggestion Reason:
      Improve the understanding of the benefits of upgrading Town Walls.

Special Notes:
      I would like to see this applied to trading ports (+loading speed) and academies (+scientists) in the same way as proposed for Town Walls.
      Yrael, 8th Bright Shiner

Guardian of the Republic
      Knight Republic Alliance (KOR): World Alpha
      For Life

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Actually if you play from mobile you see what you get from each upgrade ( how more scientists you will be able to add, how better stats your wall will have, even how many more workers you can put to work after resource production upgrade). Really weird this isnt viewable on PC. Definitely like this idea.
    • melenusaldejums wrote:

Actually if you play from mobile you see what you get from each upgrade ( how more scientists you will be able to add, how better stats your wall will have, even how many more workers you can put to work after resource production upgrade). Really weird this isnt viewable on PC. Definitely like this idea.
      Wow, I've never really noticed that :D
      I amend my proposal to wanting the information given when viewing potential upgrades on mobile also shown in the browser version. That better encompasses the ideal change.

Thanks for letting me know :)
      Yrael, 8th Bright Shiner

Guardian of the Republic
      Knight Republic Alliance (KOR): World Alpha
      For Life