Multi Account - Indirect Help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi Account - Indirect Help

Hi, I have a few questions on interactions between multis. I have checked the rules and have an IP sharing agreement so I know about no fleet and military contact (even in defense). I would like to know if it is OK to have these types of contact which can (indirectly) benefit both accounts:

1. Cultural Goods Treaties
      2. Spies in the others towns
      3. Donating on the same islands

Thanks in advance
      Yrael, 8th Bright Shiner

Guardian of the Republic
      Knight Republic Alliance (KOR): World Alpha
      For Life
    • Also some other situations I'm unclear on:

4. If both multi accounts are attacked by the same player (or group): - As you are not allowed to interact with a 3rd party account together.
      a) unintentionally
      b) intentionally
      5. Attacking a player with your main account when they attacked your multi - only asking as that is happening in my alliance, an alliance member attacked another player's multi, the other player responded by attacking the KOR member with their main account (I'm not sure how long after, if that matters). Is this allowed?

Thanks
      Yrael, 8th Bright Shiner

Guardian of the Republic
      Knight Republic Alliance (KOR): World Alpha
      For Life
    • Yrael wrote:

Hi, I have a few questions on interactions between multis. I have checked the rules and have an IP sharing agreement so I know about no fleet and military contact (even in defense). I would like to know if it is OK to have these types of contact which can (indirectly) benefit both accounts:

1. Cultural Goods Treaties
      2. Spies in the others towns
      3. Donating on the same islands

Thanks in advance

1. Yes, you can exchange CT with your multi
      2. No, you can not send spies from main account & your multi to the towns - owned by the same player
      3. Yes, you can donate with your multi, on the same island
    • Yrael wrote:

Also some other situations I'm unclear on:

4. If both multi accounts are attacked by the same player (or group): - As you are not allowed to interact with a 3rd party account together.
      a) unintentionally
      b) intentionally
      5. Attacking a player with your main account when they attacked your multi - only asking as that is happening in my alliance, an alliance member attacked another player's multi, the other player responded by attacking the KOR member with their main account (I'm not sure how long after, if that matters). Is this allowed?

Thanks

If your multi attacked by enemy, you can retaliate using your main account, this is allowed

If your multi attacked by enemy, you can not send help to your multi account town right away, because of IP Share that you have with your multi
    • Sofie31 wrote:

Can u buy units from the person u got ip share with ?
      --> No, you will not be able to do it. The system will protect you to have fleet contact with those which have IP Share with you

Can u buy resources from same person from trading post?
      --> YES, you & your multi can buy resources to the same person from the same trading post, ALTERNATELY

See the answer in colour, above.