Declartion of War between Healthy (-_-) and For Fun Only (FFO) - (SPAM)

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • alexis05 wrote:

      Benjamenx wrote:

      Now let's see the old veterans(-_-) in action.

      This guys are going to be tough, especially Kermit.
      So I'd prepare well if I was from within FFO.
      these are what you called veterans? Leaving your teammate out of nowhere? And then leaving the battlefield? Then being proud that they attack a small time players but when you will give them a good fight they’re gone?
      I'm saying veterans because when I played the game in Eunomia I was in an alliance that went into a semi-conflict with Kermit's.
      and I can tell you, in general these guys know the game, and Kermit pretty much devastated my whole alliance with not much an effort, and we weren't noobs, just so you know.
    • Syp dont lose you nerves on these provocations.. they would like us to come to one island and fight.. we cant, we dont have amount of generals and accounts as they have... so just keep going with killing units which you find and gg. ;)


      Now you see me, now you dont!
    • nothing happened to sol, i simply decided to leave and alternative picked me up...
      couldnt decline after i was told they would declare a war :P


      having said that i have to admit i have yet to find the courage to try fighting the big guys in ur alliance :/
      i partially blame benjamin for that.. his post made me nervous since im the only noob on the bunch :D
    • Can't deny. You guys are really good....

      In Hide and Seek.

      General Turalyon, I know its not you but yeah its all good. Keep on sleeping while you're guys do the magic password. Veteran moves!

      Keep dodging, I will catch you up soon.

      "One, 21 guns - Lay down your arms, give up the fight"

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Dumarks23 ().

    • wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
    • syp2 wrote:

      wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      Lolz

      Congratulations ... you’re a comedian
      :P :P :P :P
      Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

      EBB
    • syp2 wrote:

      wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!

      LOL. Offline before attack, then 5 minutes before impact suddenly becomes online to run :) Then after that offline again after a few minutes. First time could be a coincidence, but more than twice = Great magic :))
    • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      Lolz
      Congratulations ... you’re a comedian
      glad i could make u laugh

      Kuro wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      LOL. Offline before attack, then 5 minutes before impact suddenly becomes online to run :) Then after that offline again after a few minutes. First time could be a coincidence, but more than twice = Great magic :))
      theres no such thing as coincidences wont pretend otherwise...
      now.. whats ur point?


      Having read ur posts i have come to the conclusion that the rest of my alliance has been atked ( detective skills in action ) while im being ignored for around 48 hours i believe...
      seems im unimportant, no love for me... guess ill just go sit in my corner and cry the pain out ;(
    • Kuro wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      LOL. Offline before attack, then 5 minutes before impact suddenly becomes online to run :) Then after that offline again after a few minutes. First time could be a coincidence, but more than twice = Great magic :))
      maybe there is a general who is keeping an eye on attacks at 4 am and calling others on private phone.... ah that would be me
    • syp2 wrote:

      HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      wait a sec... u mean u were trying to find us? i thought u had given up on the war or at least pretending to having given up so u can catch us off guard

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      LolzCongratulations ... you’re a comedian
      glad i could make u laugh

      Kuro wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      if it isnt a veteran move to know when NOT to fight then idk what it even means to be a veteran


      ALSO i rly like ur signature :D !!!
      LOL. Offline before attack, then 5 minutes before impact suddenly becomes online to run :) Then after that offline again after a few minutes. First time could be a coincidence, but more than twice = Great magic :))
      theres no such thing as coincidences wont pretend otherwise...now.. whats ur point?


      Having read ur posts i have come to the conclusion that the rest of my alliance has been atked ( detective skills in action ) while im being ignored for around 48 hours i believe...
      seems im unimportant, no love for me... guess ill just go sit in my corner and cry the pain out ;(

      I tried, but your hideout is too high :)) Can't do a blind attack, I might be surprised by a welcome party. :)) Also I can't defend the small guys you're attacking, we'll lose in damage since they don't have Forge and units upgraded. Tried to contact them, but oh well too bad they gave free points. Kudos to you for hunting them. haha. Maybe the next days, who knows :P
    • oh, makes sence i guess..
      blame barbs for that , they had surrounded me with lvl 15 hideouts while mine where lvl 5.. was soooooooooo annoying..
      so i made sure to get all my hideouts lvl 20 the week after that war *evil laughter*
      once my forge is back up i might try fighting u face to face since i need to get myself some fighting experience...
      dont expect a long fight..
      i have a tendency of panicking and hitting flag even when im winning.
      i think the longest i ever fought is 3 rounds -_- ...sry

      The post was edited 1 time, last by syp2 ().

    • syp2 wrote:

      oh, makes sence i guess..
      blame barbs for that , they had surrounded me with lvl 15 hideouts while mine where lvl 5.. was soooooooooo annoying..
      so i made sure to get all my hideouts lvl 20 the week after that war *evil laughter*
      once my forge is back up i might try fighting u face to face since i need to get myself some fighting experience...
      dont expect a long fight..
      i have a tendency of panicking and hitting flag even when im winning.
      i think the longest i ever fought is 3 rounds -_- ...sry

      Oh that's good then, I won't need to waste time and resources spying :P
      Well yeah we all learn in every battle we were in. Learned a lot from Unkn0wn. We still have a few days so see you perhaps :)
    • syp2 wrote:

      nothing happened to sol, i simply decided to leave and alternative picked me up...
      couldnt decline after i was told they would declare a war :P


      having said that i have to admit i have yet to find the courage to try fighting the big guys in ur alliance :/
      i partially blame benjamin for that.. his post made me nervous since im the only noob on the bunch :D

      woha!
      man I didn't mean to scare anybody. I'm just telling you my experiences with those guys.

      If you spend some time on studying the mechanics of the warfare in Ikariam, I'm sure you'll be able to fight Kermit and the rest on equal terms.
      by the way, Kermit, do you remember ARES240 from Eunomia? is he still playing?

      That guy was a really battle lover. he made quite some massacres in the server I played.
    • Benjamenx wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      nothing happened to sol, i simply decided to leave and alternative picked me up...
      couldnt decline after i was told they would declare a war :P


      having said that i have to admit i have yet to find the courage to try fighting the big guys in ur alliance :/
      i partially blame benjamin for that.. his post made me nervous since im the only noob on the bunch :D
      woha!
      man I didn't mean to scare anybody. I'm just telling you my experiences with those guys.

      If you spend some time on studying the mechanics of the warfare in Ikariam, I'm sure you'll be able to fight Kermit and the rest on equal terms.
      by the way, Kermit, do you remember ARES240 from Eunomia? is he still playing?

      That guy was a really battle lover. he made quite some massacres in the server I played.
      np ive already won vs kermit... just in a diff game :D ,
      also no need to worry about that, in this war doubt has worked in my favor so far
    • Benjamenx wrote:

      syp2 wrote:

      nothing happened to sol, i simply decided to leave and alternative picked me up...
      couldnt decline after i was told they would declare a war :P


      having said that i have to admit i have yet to find the courage to try fighting the big guys in ur alliance :/
      i partially blame benjamin for that.. his post made me nervous since im the only noob on the bunch :D
      woha!
      man I didn't mean to scare anybody. I'm just telling you my experiences with those guys.

      If you spend some time on studying the mechanics of the warfare in Ikariam, I'm sure you'll be able to fight Kermit and the rest on equal terms.
      by the way, Kermit, do you remember ARES240 from Eunomia? is he still playing?

      That guy was a really battle lover. he made quite some massacres in the server I played.
      You mean ARES the mighty backline destroyer?