New server

    • Discussion

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Absolute wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Kingtoad wrote:

      Flexta McSignals wrote:

      We have it, it's called ambrosia :D You have to ask skull for more info though
      This topic never ends..
      I agree. I don’t spend ambro and can still get to late game before the new server. People need to learn how to keep up :P
      Thats why you have what? 300k account? while Pepi has 1.7 mil. I see you can keep up really well. LMAO
      I’m not playing properly there. If you want to look at a non ambro player look at Drasko. 700k plus. I would say that’s keeping up. Pepi is an extreme case. But I could still battle with him.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Absolute wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Kingtoad wrote:

      Flexta McSignals wrote:

      We have it, it's called ambrosia :D You have to ask skull for more info though
      This topic never ends..
      I agree. I don’t spend ambro and can still get to late game before the new server. People need to learn how to keep up :P
      Thats why you have what? 300k account? while Pepi has 1.7 mil. I see you can keep up really well. LMAO
      I’m not playing properly there. If you want to look at a non ambro player look at Drasko. 700k plus. I would say that’s keeping up. Pepi is an extreme case. But I could still battle with him.
      I honestly don't think i'd stand a chance against Kermit. Everything i know about the art of war is all thanks to Kermit Sensei. :D
    • I have to back up @Kermit The Frog on this.

      My account got roided up with Ambro but Drasko already went past my TS. (Although it should be noted that the current war has effectively stopped my TS growth and that's when he went past mine. I honestly don't know what would have happened if there was no war.)

      I was full on builder mode, although I maintained an army for double barbs.
      I had all ambro advantages except buying resource packs.

      My point is, a seasoned player can easily level with a noob with a lot of ambro. At least in terms of TS. Battle capabilities are a different thing altogether.

      The start would probably be where ambro gives the biggest boost. When others have to pillage/gather, you just buy a level up 'shroom.
    • Pepi wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Absolute wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Kingtoad wrote:

      Flexta McSignals wrote:

      We have it, it's called ambrosia :D You have to ask skull for more info though
      This topic never ends..
      I agree. I don’t spend ambro and can still get to late game before the new server. People need to learn how to keep up :P
      Thats why you have what? 300k account? while Pepi has 1.7 mil. I see you can keep up really well. LMAO
      I’m not playing properly there. If you want to look at a non ambro player look at Drasko. 700k plus. I would say that’s keeping up. Pepi is an extreme case. But I could still battle with him.
      I honestly don't think i'd stand a chance against Kermit. Everything i know about the art of war is all thanks to Kermit Sensei. :D
      <3 much love haha. Seen some good CRs from you and josh. One proud ‘Sensei’. :thumbsup:
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Pepi wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Absolute wrote:

      Kermit The Frog wrote:

      Kingtoad wrote:

      Flexta McSignals wrote:

      We have it, it's called ambrosia :D You have to ask skull for more info though
      This topic never ends..
      I agree. I don’t spend ambro and can still get to late game before the new server. People need to learn how to keep up :P
      Thats why you have what? 300k account? while Pepi has 1.7 mil. I see you can keep up really well. LMAO
      I’m not playing properly there. If you want to look at a non ambro player look at Drasko. 700k plus. I would say that’s keeping up. Pepi is an extreme case. But I could still battle with him.
      I honestly don't think i'd stand a chance against Kermit. Everything i know about the art of war is all thanks to Kermit Sensei. :D
      <3 much love haha. Seen some good CRs from you and josh. One proud ‘Sensei’. :thumbsup:
      Hahaha. Hoping to make you proud! :D
    • Since we all know that gameforge will OPEN NEW SERVER again in the near future, lets just make it an opportunity for all of us in heph and hades to meet each other. i will make an account in the nnext server to come. and i am inviting ALL of you specially those heph players. let's rock the coming server. then those who will be outplayed and get behind in the list go wait again for the new server and try your luck once again. hahahahaha