Skull are not cheaters? ok

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am Who I am wrote:

o_o wrote:

if you guys are crying about pirates this round you will not like next round, you can get a 1 mill crew with out bots it's called raiding every one
    nope, not crying, u remember sick placing in first 10 spots every single round? well this round im here ;)
    it's only coz i have not been playing but this is for sure next round no one is safe from not even skull, i have been not playing pirates but i feel it's time you all known who i am in pirates here
  • o_o wrote:

I am Who I am wrote:

o_o wrote:

if you guys are crying about pirates this round you will not like next round, you can get a 1 mill crew with out bots it's called raiding every one
    nope, not crying, u remember sick placing in first 10 spots every single round? well this round im here ;)
    it's only coz i have not been playing but this is for sure next round no one is safe from not even skull, i have been not playing pirates but i feel it's time you all known who i am in pirates here

Wow, I want to see yah rock mate :beer:
  • o_o wrote:

adzflow wrote:

Me and my guys need some help getting in to the piracy we have a good number of members who can collect points we just need a good teacher to show us the ropes i guess ive never ranked in piracy even though ive tried, maybe due to not having enough time or just not good enough to compete with the big piracy players.
    was wondering if someone could come give us a hand im sure it would be beneficial to them too?
    what group you in i can show you how to play pirates, i am not that good but i can show how to win
    message me in game adzflow
    Leader of TPR founded 06.12.2017 - HADES <3
    Not your average :thumbup:
  • God help this human beings.

if there is to blame it the game developers, maybe they can come up with a log of every players of the top 50 players raids in the whole season so that everyone can see. so that for those who brags and use some dirty tactics every player of the server can see them.

Something must be done. hope they notice it.
  • Norad wrote:

God help this human beings.

if there is to blame it the game developers, maybe they can come up with a log of every players of the top 50 players raids in the whole season so that everyone can see. so that for those who brags and use some dirty tactics every player of the server can see them.

Something must be done. hope they notice it.
    it's interesting how these admins are looking at all of these posts and doing nothing to ban them
    Can't you see all of these people calling you out?
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha

Well its not mine for sure... I admit i was feed by babies before but as i say it is not my multi...

And has paid the price of being ban..

You know what you all talk without action... Honestly

Kermit if you are veteran in this game lets play 1on1 same size of army. Same amount of unit. No walls

Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right? We can play NAVAL or LAND...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ciozo_miguel ().

• Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha

Well its not mine for sure... I admit i was feed by babies before but as i say it is not my multi...

Kermit if you are veteran in this game lets play 1on1 same size of army. Same amount of unit. No walls

Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right?
    well you we had peace with your alliance in piracy and you guys backstabbed. yet we are currently beating you. strange...

and no thanks im in a war. you know against the guy you were against and surrendered ? yeah that one.
  • to be honest.. This 10 multi role sickens me...

Kermit you are not new in this kind of system i know you play dif. Server... Coz nowadays all server from u.s to spanish to greece use this kind of play in pirates...

If only gameforge will cancel the 10 multi per player.. If it will be cancel and none of this will happen multi earning points to feed to another... Really i vote for no 10 multi per player

I admit being feed by this babies.. But learn the price..

I only play this server is to have a kill time... To have fun in war. Not some trashtalkin...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ciozo_miguel ().

• Kermit The Frog wrote:

Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Well what is the commotion about... Babies again... Hahahaha

Im free for 3 days if you accept my challenge it is not a cheat right?
    well you we had peace with your alliance in piracy and you guys backstabbed. yet we are currently beating you. strange...
    and no thanks im in a war. you know against the guy you were against and surrendered ? yeah that one.
    backstab? How can i backstab i dont have a crew..
    Since i was ban i didnt.go for pirate...

Surrendered but you can see My C.r if it really surrendered...

As i talk baltazar you are laughing coz baltazar.lost to a certain guy... He has more crew than him.. And you laugh at him and he was frustrated and raid you.. For.me baltazar was wrong and i scold him for doing it... I seldom check the acc. I gave to my cousin and was updated with the commotion

Like i said in this server some people have strong crews and use bot.. Coz baltazar lost to that man and you laugh right and pm baltazar... Correct me if im wrong.. And you knew who that guy was coz you pm and laugh at baltazar..
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

and Kermit can't stop crying he wants 2 mil resources for what Baltazar did to him.. hahaha...

He even made a post here.. Goodluck with that.. you can have all of it in Hades...
    i just posted your bots nothing about what happened before ;) keep running to 9975 doesnt look obvious you cheat at all.
    i know you play different server... Most of them using it... Like i said bro if only gameforge will cancel.the 10 multi per player..

But if balt cheats then how come he lose to a guy? And you know who he is right kermit?

And if we have a treaty again why would you pm baltazar and laugh at him and tease him? How did you know he loses to that guy?
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

and Kermit can't stop crying he wants 2 mil resources for what Baltazar did to him.. hahaha...

He even made a post here.. Goodluck with that.. you can have all of it in Hades...
    i just posted your bots nothing about what happened before ;) keep running to 9975 doesnt look obvious you cheat at all.
    i know you play different server... Most of them using it... Like i said bro if only gameforge will cancel.the 10 multi per player..
    But if balt cheats then how come he lose to a guy? And you know who he is right kermit?

And if we have a treaty again why would you pm baltazar and laugh at him and tease him? How did you know he loses to that guy?
    i didnt laugh at him?

he really hasnt show you the messages has he?

basically i did the last ditch climb to 3rd. and we see this random 10th. which was the guy who beat bel. anyway last 60 mins come and i get a message from drasko saying bal has jumped to him. so i messaged him joking like i hope he converts :P ahhahaa. next thing i know the update comes me expecting to see him ahead of me, hes disappeared. so i message him like 'wait what!!!!! what happened? generally shocked. next thing he jumps me.

tell me in there am i laughing at him for losing? how am i meant to know he lost? the guy was salty and blamed me
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

They're not mine, I just found them on that island same as you... ;)
    lol winky face says it all.
    SO its just a big mis understanding between you and balt... i didnt see the message..

That guy has so much crew he beat baltazar...

Again as i said Baltazar was wrong for raiding.you.. And i did scold him for being a hot tempered.. But this guy who beat balt is.interesting hahHah...

But anyway SORRY FOR SOME misunderstanding...

I know you are todd incarnate from demeter U.S server...
  • Ciozo_miguel wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

They're not mine, I just found them on that island same as you... ;)
    lol winky face says it all.
    SO its just a big mis understanding between you and balt... i didnt see the message..
    That guy has so much crew he beat baltazar...

Again as i said Baltazar was wrong for raiding.you.. And i did scold him for being a hot tempered.. But this guy who beat balt is.interesting hahHah...

But anyway SORRY FOR SOME misunderstanding...

I know you are todd incarnate from demeter U.S server...
    wait what???? all my accounts are listed below my posts lol. who is todd hahahha
  • do i seriously look like todd? he is in a 41 member alliance. i only ever have 1-15.
    evil empire? all my alliances are troll really haha.

Name: Cookie Monster (4)
    Title:
    Player: Kermit The Frog
    Ally: -
    Master builders: 0
    Scientists: 0
    Military: 0
    Gold stock: 0

i started it a day late and got to 2nd and went screw this this is terrible and left haha