Skull are not cheaters? ok

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendarynoodle wrote:

Look at Kermit the multie cheater on the new server... i'm dissapointed at you Kermit...
    On the new server what the one where I had a 3k crew and clicked to 14th?

This thread is about using bots for piracy. Nothing of what I’m doing is against the rules on the new server. I’m sat on the edge with 2 donator accounts hitting the barbs. (Donator accounts what are IP shared and not breaking any rules)

I clicked to place in piracy like the rest of my alliance did?? I don’t get your point?
  • anyway as I don’t play on this server anymore. I will do a quick run down on how to play piracy as noodle whatever who I probably beat doesn’t cry.

I have my towns split nicely over the middle of the map with a level 3 pf in each so I get a lot of coverage. On the first day I click to 7k then convert everything after that so I have the bonus. This puts me in the best position for first day raids.

Come 1800 i hit Poseidon and start my conversion of my 7k so it roughly converts just after my first raid. This way I have the bonus for the raid but if I lose I don’t lose any points. Normally I win the first raid and that gives me 7k bonus for the next raid. Depending on how good your lists are and if your alliance is giving you lists to you can raid 40 plus k a day. (In my alliance we stagger our lists to try get all of the top 50).

This as you can see is without mobiles. Come the last day I use my mobiles what I normally use for barbs for piracy so I can do further raids. (Sometimes if I have nothing on I stay up all night because why not).

How to play piracy 101.

Colonies planted closest to the middle as possible then all 4 corners of the middle too. You can see everyone it’s great.

Noodle don’t hate what you don’t know
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

anyway as I don’t play on this server anymore. I will do a quick run down on how to play piracy as noodle whatever who I probably beat doesn’t cry.

I have my towns split nicely over the middle of the map with a level 3 pf in each so I get a lot of coverage. On the first day I click to 7k then convert everything after that so I have the bonus. This puts me in the best position for first day raids.

Come 1800 i hit Poseidon and start my conversion of my 7k so it roughly converts just after my first raid. This way I have the bonus for the raid but if I lose I don’t lose any points. Normally I win the first raid and that gives me 7k bonus for the next raid. Depending on how good your lists are and if your alliance is giving you lists to you can raid 40 plus k a day. (In my alliance we stagger our lists to try get all of the top 50).

This as you can see is without mobiles. Come the last day I use my mobiles what I normally use for barbs for piracy so I can do further raids. (Sometimes if I have nothing on I stay up all night because why not).

How to play piracy 101.

Colonies planted closest to the middle as possible then all 4 corners of the middle too. You can see everyone it’s great.

When did you figure that out? hahahaha you were 25 or what? i know that when i was 13 and played piracy! It is basic bro! you don't even know the real tactic! you have a far way to go then bro! 40k/day isn't much! I have raided up to 100-300k on normal people before!
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

anyway as I don’t play on this server anymore. I will do a quick run down on how to play piracy as noodle whatever who I probably beat doesn’t cry.

How to play piracy 101.

When did you figure that out? hahahaha you were 25 or what? i know that when i was 13 and played piracy! It is basic bro! you don't even know the real tactic! you have a far way to go then bro! 40k/day isn't much! I have raided up to 100-300k on normal people before!
    Amazing well done you. I don’t play piracy properly because you don’t get much rewards anymore. Crazy new update I know. So adapted how I play. This way I can get millions of resources from the barbs and still win piracy.

I’m not stupid mate. I’ve won piracy first round this server. May of won it last round too if I didn’t leave for new server. I don’t get your point in commenting on this post. Calling me a cheat? Why are you even here
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Legendarynoodle wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

How to play piracy 101.

Amazing well done you. I don’t play piracy properly because you don’t get much rewards anymore. Crazy new update I know. So adapted how I play. This way I can get millions of resources from the barbs and still win piracy.
    I’m not stupid mate. I’ve won piracy first round this server. May of won it last round too if I didn’t leave for new server. I don’t get your point in commenting on this post. Calling me a cheat? Why are you even here
    Hahah congratz, be happy that i didn't play then :) ^^ i look forward to play against you in piracy and see your skills!
  • u are like 2 toddlers arguing whose toy is better

istead of trying to sabotage each other why dont u 2 veterans work together?
    should make the following round way easier for both of u.

ego vs winning with half the effort.. hmm tough one
  • syp2 wrote:

u are like 2 toddlers arguing whose toy is better

Hahahhaha true but why work togheter? it is alot more fun for me to destroy anyone in the piracy instead of teamwork :D xD
  • Legendarynoodle wrote:

syp2 wrote:

u are like 2 toddlers arguing whose toy is better

Hahahhaha true but why work togheter? it is alot more fun for me to destroy anyone in the piracy instead of teamwork :D xD
    this guy comes out of nowhere and makes acquisitions. just defending myself. anyway i dont think anyone actually knows who he is. just a say so