Skull are not cheaters? ok

• Piracy

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skull are not cheaters? ok

just thought i would pay a visit to SKULL the people who say they dont cheat or use bots... ummm i will let you guys decide.

Polis 14.02.2018 13:14 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies04 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:54 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies03 in Polis. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:33 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies06 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:05 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies05 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:50 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to DeadGame06 in o_O. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:40 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies10 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:30 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies09 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:20 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies07 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:10 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies08 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

mmmmm seems fishy... but people saying they are good pirates is crap. this is all they do...
  • look at *snip*, he is trying to run from us

KingToad such a good pirate , thats only way he can win

14.02.2018 3:34Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to KingToad in Gamabunta. In the process, you looted 1 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

still ahead, but wont be for long if this continue, hopefully GOs will bring justice here.. im trying really hard to get crew, and he does it with 0 effort, so sad
    EDIT - Coordinates and links removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Kermit The Frog wrote:

just thought i would pay a visit to SKULL the people who say they dont cheat or use bots... ummm i will let you guys decide.

Polis 14.02.2018 13:14 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies04 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:54 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies03 in Polis. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:33 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies06 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 12:05 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies05 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:50 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to DeadGame06 in o_O. In the process, you looted 0 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:40 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies10 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:30 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies09 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:20 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies07 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.
    Polis 14.02.2018 11:10 Victory! Your pirates have successfully raided the Pirate Fortress belonging to babies08 in Polis. In the process, you looted 20424 capture points. Your pirates are on their way home.

mmmmm seems fishy... but people saying they are good pirates is crap. this is all they do...
    The only people who say SKULL are not cheaters are SKULL members themselves :D
    The reason they're not banned yet is because they probably have friends within those GOs
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Flexta McSignals wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

The only people who say SKULL are not cheaters are SKULL members themselves :D The reason they're not banned yet is because they probably have friends within those GOs
    just find it mad they take so long to ban people and by time they are banned a new server is up so they dont care they just restart ona new server
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Flexta McSignals wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

The only people who say SKULL are not cheaters are SKULL members themselves :D The reason they're not banned yet is because they probably have friends within those GOs
    just find it mad they take so long to ban people and by time they are banned a new server is up so they dont care they just restart ona new server
    Exactly. But it's just a question of decency. Everybody could be doing it, but those who have at least a shred of honor don't even think about it.
    SKULL motto - don't beat the game, beat the system.
    If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
  • Me and my guys need some help getting in to the piracy we have a good number of members who can collect points we just need a good teacher to show us the ropes i guess ive never ranked in piracy even though ive tried, maybe due to not having enough time or just not good enough to compete with the big piracy players.
    was wondering if someone could come give us a hand im sure it would be beneficial to them too?
    Leader of TPR founded 06.12.2017 - HADES <3
    Not your average :thumbup:
  • Damn, I don't use them myself but when it comes to getting banned the rules are stupid.

They need to change the rules because as far as I am aware as long as the person who's multis these are isn't raiding them it's within the rules if there manually clicking which with how active we are is possible.

I don't agree with the multi usage but I think the only solution is to change the rules, maybe only 1 account per IP can play piracy or something?
  • Well, it was proven when Cozio was banned for piracy pushing. :whistling: *shrugs*

But yeah this piracy system isn't really perfect at the moment. There should be a lot of tweaks to be done about its overall rules.
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • JekSnow wrote:

Well, it was proven when Cozio was banned for piracy pushing. :whistling: *shrugs*

But yeah this piracy system isn't really perfect at the moment. There should be a lot of tweaks to be done about its overall rules.
    Exactly. I think overall the main thing that needs changes is:

No multi usage, some kind of rule preventing account purely used for raiding. That would make it a lot more fun and realistic for smaller players to compete as well.

It'll also get rid of the problem of getting last minute ambro jumped as if players can't build up crew from farms they won't be able to raid last day anyway unless they work at it.
  • adzflow wrote:

Me and my guys need some help getting in to the piracy we have a good number of members who can collect points we just need a good teacher to show us the ropes i guess ive never ranked in piracy even though ive tried, maybe due to not having enough time or just not good enough to compete with the big piracy players.
    was wondering if someone could come give us a hand im sure it would be beneficial to them too?
    what group you in i can show you how to play pirates, i am not that good but i can show how to win