TMM VS NF HOF #27

• HoF

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• TMM VS NF HOF #27

Congrats TMM! Congrats Costa!

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near Cove de V
      (04.02.2018 18:21:23)
      Costa Wayne[TMM] from 1leggedmidget, Pomp 3, NEVER SURRENDER, Pomp 3
      vs
      Vanya[N-F] from Cove de V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship............................734(-420) - Ram Ship.............................0(-1779)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-12)
      Mortar Ship...........................119(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Ram...........................828(-228) - Steam Ram.............................0(-369)
      Rocket Ship............................0(-32) - Rocket Ship...........................0(-251)
      Paddle Speedboat......................492(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier.......................114(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-52)
      Tender.................................45(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat..........................151(-99) - .............................................
      Fire Ship..............................5(-49) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals.............................-10883.6 - Generals.............................-26311.8
      Offensive points......................65779.5 - Defence points..........................27209
      Damage Received........................544180 - Damage Received.......................1315590
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Costa Wayne[TMM]

Losers: Vanya[N-F]

1477 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

740 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

90 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

11 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

10 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

10 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

50 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

100 units from Costa Wayne[TMM] are blocking the port entrance to Cove de V

Costa Wayne's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Costa Wayne's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Vanya[N-F]'s fleet was completely destroyed.
    • Nice fight, but how did you manage to kill that amout of fleet without the enemy having tenders or an active Ares? I cant see that he have called back his fleet.
      So it looks a bit buggy for me, would be nice if you could explain it to me :)

Edit: And how did you lost your carriers without the enemy having speedboats?
    • Following end of all battles - important ones and never including simple pillages - I copy/past CR to our alliance internal forum.
      That way I can keep all the time a full record of past battles.
      In this case your point is well mentioned: It would be impossible to sink all those ships if they did not had tenders.

I'm sure it was some kind of bug in that particular battle, as I'm absolutely sure Vanya had at least 28 tenders & a few hundred speedboats.
      She did not activate her forge during the slaughter and obviously mine was active.
      Battle lasted, if I'm not wrong, around 40 or more rounds.

Anyway I will double check any future battle to see if CR is actually correct.
      Meanwhile I'm sure come GO can go back to this one and confirm battle result and outcome.

Thanks for your comment and your time,

Enjoy the game
      Cheers
      CW