What are the advantages of multiple embassies?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What are the advantages of multiple embassies?

Hello ^^ question from a new player

I get that embassies are used in managing alliance membership... but is there an advantage in constructing multiple embassies in different colonies? or is having embassy in your capital only sufficient?
    "Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light."
    - Zeratul
  • you need embassy for joining alliance and offering treatys
    if you are leader or player who wants to do lots of trades you can benefit from more embassys as you can have more trade treatys then and accept more members otherwise 1 is enought :D and it doesnt have to be in capitol
  • If you have a multi that serves as a military bank for your alliance, having two or more embassies is handy then you can make many trade treaties with members of your alliance.

Or if you have aspirations of being leader of a huge alliance, then you need more than one embassy.
  • thanks for your information! I'll further look into these treaties that you guys were talking about and then decide.

thanks a lot!
    "Though we strike at you from the shadows, do NOT think that we lack the courage to stand in the light."
    - Zeratul
  • lulubel wrote:

Hello ^^ question from a new player

I get that embassies are used in managing alliance membership... but is there an advantage in constructing multiple embassies in different colonies? or is having embassy in your capital only sufficient?

1. If you owned an alliance and plan to have more members, you need to have higher level of embassy
    2. One embassy level max level 32, you may need more than 1 embassy to accommodate more members
    3. Embassy also needed for having trade treaty and garrison right with other players, where you need to have enough diplomacy points from your Embassy