Sacred Labyrinth(SCL) vs Infinity (INF)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Display Spoiler

Battle for Dank Memes I

(27.02.2018 22:49:37)
    Funestus[SCL] from Tulux
    vs
    m4ximili4n[INF] from Rome - M, Roronoa Zoro[INF] from Roronoa Zoro, Nghia[INF] from Wine2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................399(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman............................2081(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-24) - Hoplite...............................114(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................1093(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................230(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................36(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................76(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................45(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................71(-0)
    Archer.................................0(-10) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-44.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..........................111.5
    Damage Received..........................2230 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Roronoa Zoro[INF], Nghia[INF], m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: Funestus[SCL]

2037 of Nghia[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

916 of m4ximili4n[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

1192 of Roronoa Zoro[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 22:49:37)

One of Funestus[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• What is going on here. Did you really accept Nghia and GoatMilk in your alliance to win this war.? You know that big CR is not impressive at all when you take somethings into consideration. Well I do not mean to trashtalk or anything but I never thought of INF as a good alliance I guess my expectations came true.
  • Absolute wrote:

What is going on here. Did you really accept Nghia and GoatMilk in your alliance to win this war.? You know that big CR is not impressive at all when you take somethings into consideration. Well I do not mean to trashtalk or anything but I never thought of INF as a good alliance I guess my expectations came true.
    i dont know what you are talking about.. Nghia and GoatMilk joined the alliance before SCL declared war.. maybe you have wrong information.
  • Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

Generals loss and pillage points all count.
    As mentioned Here, resource loot is counted and the war is on now. Gauntlet War is something in game that I can't have a look over. If the war declaration is posted correctly, then it's valid and the opponent has the right to refuse and it's counted as a surrender and the thread is closed following the conflict Rules.
    yes but is loot counted as 1? 2x? 0.5? how is loot counted? could get to the end of war and they go loot counts for 50x just so SCL can win
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

As mentioned Here, resource loot is counted and the war is on now. Gauntlet War is something in game that I can't have a look over. If the war declaration is posted correctly, then it's valid and the opponent has the right to refuse and it's counted as a surrender and the thread is closed following the conflict Rules.
    yes but is loot counted as 1? 2x? 0.5? how is loot counted? could get to the end of war and they go loot counts for 50x just so SCL can win
    As long as they didn't specify it, Loot will count as 1x. As gen points do.
  • Jackster wrote:

So 1 Building material looted equals the same as 1 General point being taken?
    Personally it doesn't sound right to me. Takes out all the war thing.. I personally wouldn't count them at all. Loot isn't war.
    I suggest:
    1 building material = 0.1
    1 gen. point = 1
    Lets see what their general thinks.
    It's so much easier to loot 17k resources then to take down 17k gens
  • usually in wars loot is secondary so I'd second m4ximili4n's suggestion.

also, from my experience, every war that includes loot usually has loot counted as 0.5x.

but, as the worth of loot wasn't explicitly mentioned, it's up to the leaders/generals to decide on that.
  • Other CR
    Display Spoiler

Battle for Dank Memes I
    (28.02.2018 5:00:23)
    Nghia[INF] from Polis
    vs
    Dank Memes[SCL] from Dank Memes I

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-74)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................179(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-382)
    Swordsman............................1441(-6) - Swordsman...............................0(-6)
    Hoplite...............................43(-71) - Hoplite...............................0(-219)
    Steam Giant...........................41(-34) - Steam Giant...........................0(-119)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-1)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................70(-0)
    Cook...................................26(-0) - Cook...................................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Gyrocopter............................122(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................36(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................28(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-317.4 - Generals..............................-2672.2
    Offensive points.......................6680.5 - Defence points..........................793.5
    Damage Received.........................15870 - Damage Received........................133610
    Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Nghia[INF]

Losers: Dank Memes[SCL]

1926 units from Nghia[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

As Dank Memes[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
  • m4ximili4n wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

As long as they didn't specify it, Loot will count as 1x. As gen points do.

Benjamenx wrote:

usually in wars loot is secondary so I'd second m4ximili4n's suggestion.

also, from my experience, every war that includes loot usually has loot counted as 0.5x.

but, as the worth of loot wasn't explicitly mentioned, it's up to the leaders/generals to decide on that.

ive always seen it at 0.5x too but the shambles of a declaration lets them decide. however its been 2 days so cant change it. so i believe kikioguns has the decision but hes seems to be afk for the last day.

further more still not gauntlet war been accepted and i have seen like 50 million crs not been posted on here. why cant alliances just make declarations and war simple. 1/2 days prep gauntlet war accepted then start. my recommendation start again properly

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kermit The Frog ().

• i can post just evertying i have right now... but not a lot interesting fights i guess

lost this one, but still did some nice damage
    Sea battle near Chivas

Sea battle near Chivas
    (28.02.2018 12:48:28)
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2, Stad 3
    vs
    Buben[SCL] from Butler, Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler

Ram Ship...............................9(-16) - Ram Ship..............................70(-49)
    Fire Ship.............................15(-22) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-216.4 - Generals.................................-400
    Offensive points.........................1000 - Defence points............................541
    Damage Received.........................10820 - Damage Received.........................20000
    Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Winners: Hardnu7[SCL], Buben[SCL]

Losers: Sasuke[INF]

69 warships are being moved from Hardnu7[SCL] to Chivas

1 warships are being moved from Buben[SCL] to Chivas

As Sasuke[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sasuke's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sasuke[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

and i couldn't fight anyone to battle

Sea battle near Stad 2

Sea battle near Stad 2
    (28.02.2018 2:52:24)
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2, Stad 3
    vs
    Usotsuki[SCL] from Opendion

............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-15)
    Fire Ship..............................27(-1) - Fire Ship..............................0(-25)
    Ram Ship...............................26(-4) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-26.2 - Generals.................................-257
    Offensive points........................642.5 - Defence points...........................65.5
    Damage Received..........................1310 - Damage Received.........................12850
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Winners: Sasuke[INF]

Losers: Usotsuki[SCL]

57 warships are being moved from Sasuke[INF] to Stad 2

5 warships are being moved from Sasuke[INF] to Stad 2

Usotsuki[SCL]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Hades

Battle for Hades
    (28.02.2018 1:46:25)
    Sasuke[INF] from Athens
    vs
    Lander[SCL] from Hades

............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................800(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................750(-37) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-51.8 - Generals.................................-372
    Offensive points..........................930 - Defence points..........................129.5
    Damage Received..........................2590 - Damage Received.........................18600
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: Lander[SCL]

1757 units from Sasuke[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Hades.

One of Lander[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Athens

Battle for Athens
    (28.02.2018 0:42:22)
    Sasuke[INF] from BGC Taguig
    vs
    nhatanhlion[SCL] from Athens

............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-80)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................800(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................787(-7) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-9.8 - Generals..................................-48
    Offensive points..........................120 - Defence points...........................24.5
    Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received..........................2400
    Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Losers: nhatanhlion[SCL]

1794 units from Sasuke[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Athens.

One of nhatanhlion[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for BGC Taguig

Battle for BGC Taguig
    (27.02.2018 23:48:25)
    DJSkoien[SCL] from Dank Memes IV
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 3

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................800(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-30) - Hoplite...............................794(-6)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................24(-0)
    Catapult................................0(-6) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................15(-0)
    Generals...............................-109.2 - Generals.................................-8.4
    Offensive points...........................21 - Defence points............................273
    Damage Received..........................5460 - Damage Received...........................420
    Damage Percent............................92% - Damage Percent.............................8%

Losers: DJSkoien[SCL]

1801 of Sasuke[INF]'s units are stationed in BGC Taguig.

One of DJSkoien[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for BGC Taguig

Battle for BGC Taguig
    (27.02.2018 23:48:09)
    Sasuke[INF] from Κρασόπολις
    vs
    Buben[SCL] from BGC Taguig

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-3)
    Hoplite...............................800(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-3.2
    Offensive points............................8 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................160
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Buben[SCL]

1807 units from Sasuke[INF] are maintaining occupation of town BGC Taguig.

One of Buben[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Battle for Κρασόπολις

Battle for Κρασόπολις
    (27.02.2018 23:11:45)
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 3
    vs
    angelos[SCL] from Κρασόπολις

Sulphur Carabineer....................220(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-13)
    Swordsman............................1099(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................1163(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-52
    Offensive points..........................130 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2600
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: angelos[SCL]

2607 units from Sasuke[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Κρασόπολις.

One of angelos[SCL]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

This the only one thats quite ok...

Battle for Πετρούπολη

Battle for Πετρούπολη
    (27.02.2018 15:01:31)
    Sasuke[INF] from Zealous_12
    vs
    angelos[SCL] from Πετρούπολη

Swordsman............................489(-11) - Swordsman..............................0(-37)
    Hoplite.............................353(-247) - Hoplite...............................0(-386)
    Steam Giant............................50(-0) - Steam Giant.............................0(-4)
    Battering Ram..........................18(-0) - Battering Ram...........................4(-6)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................1(-19)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................13(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-359 - Generals...............................-848.8
    Offensive points.........................2122 - Defence points..........................897.5
    Damage Received.........................17950 - Damage Received.........................42440
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

As angelos[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Sea battle near Zealous_12

Sea battle near Zealous_12
    (27.02.2018 14:44:39)
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2
    vs
    angelos[SCL] from Πετρούπολη

Ram Ship..............................22(-18) - Ram Ship...............................0(-17)
    Fire Ship..............................21(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-21)
    Generals..................................-90 - Generals...............................-215.2
    Offensive points..........................538 - Defence points............................225
    Damage Received..........................4500 - Damage Received.........................10760
    Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

43 units from Sasuke[INF] are defending the port of Zealous_12

angelos[SCL]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

This everything i have (except from a few "one ship battle" on both sides). Im not sure if you guys want this kind of thing... just posting everyting

Sasuke --- Hades --- looking for an ally

• All

I have to take a few days off the war due to the passing of my Mother.I have been bedside with her the past couple of days and we lost her last night. I will return in a couple of days. I hope everyone understands and keep on fighting
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• 69emperor wrote:

All

I have to take a few days off the war due to the passing of my Mother.I have been bedside with her the past couple of days and we lost her last night. I will return in a couple of days. I hope everyone understands and keep on fighting
    sorry to here about your mother.

honestly noone knows whats going on with this war. noone can keep track as theres real guidelines, just start properly when you are ready.
  • 69emperor wrote:

All

Im so sorry to hear that... I send a message around within my ally. But maybe it's better to go into vacation mode...

Sasuke --- Hades --- looking for an ally

• This time I got the dub when you look at the GS. Having really tough time with my neighbours :dash:

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Butler
    (28.02.2018 15:10:09)
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2
    vs
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler

Sulphur Carabineer....................220(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    Swordsman............................1100(-0) - Swordsman.............................300(-0)
    Hoplite............................1126(-167) - Hoplite.............................168(-132)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................50(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - Battering Ram..........................24(-0)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................16(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................1(-6)
    Steam Giant............................50(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-233.8 - Generals...............................-184.8
    Offensive points..........................462 - Defence points..........................584.5
    Damage Received.........................11690 - Damage Received..........................9240
    Damage Percent............................55% - Damage Percent............................45%

Losers: Hardnu7[SCL]

2571 units from Sasuke[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Butler.

As Hardnu7[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Hardnu7's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.
  • 69emperor wrote:

All

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully, you'll have better times soon. Please put your account on vacation mode asap if you have to leave. My alliance has the right to attack you if that's not on vacation. Private life is separated from this game
  • This one is 3 in 1

Display Spoiler

Battle for DR-kongo
    (27.02.2018 1:22:01)
    Gedolė[SCL] from Polis
    vs
    kong[INF] from DR-kongo

............................................. - Archer................................145(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................196(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................95(-105)
    Swordsman............................853(-78) - Swordsman.............................0(-110)
    Hoplite.............................661(-144) - Hoplite.............................131(-261)
    Steam Giant...........................116(-3) - Steam Giant...........................349(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................13(-2)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................5(-20)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-313.8 - Generals..............................-1150.2
    Offensive points.......................2875.5 - Defence points..........................784.5
    Damage Received.........................15690 - Damage Received.........................57510
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Gedolė[SCL]

Losers: kong[INF]

The town DR-kongo has been pillaged by Gedolė[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 22,705 Building material

kong[INF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for DR-kongo
    (27.02.2018 8:46:16)
    Gedolė[SCL] from Polis
    vs
    kong[INF] from DR-kongo

............................................. - Archer................................4(-141)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................196(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-95)
    Hoplite..............................590(-71) - Hoplite..............................19(-112)
    Steam Giant...........................116(-0) - Steam Giant..........................307(-42)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................1(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-5)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-99.4 - Generals..............................-1061.1
    Offensive points......................2652.75 - Defence points..........................248.5
    Damage Received..........................4970 - Damage Received.........................53055
    Damage Percent.............................8% - Damage Percent............................92%

Battle for DR-kongo
    (27.02.2018 15:25:04)
    Gedolė[SCL] from Polis
    vs
    kong[INF] from DR-kongo

............................................. - Archer................................0(-104)
    Swordsman............................176(-64) - Swordsman..............................0(-95)
    Hoplite..............................218(-82) - Hoplite..............................39(-181)
    Steam Giant...........................116(-0) - Steam Giant..........................284(-23)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-1)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-191.6 - Generals...............................-628.8
    Offensive points.........................1572 - Defence points............................479
    Damage Received..........................9580 - Damage Received.........................31440
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Display Spoiler

Battle for Gamma
    (27.02.2018 10:31:42)
    Gedolė[SCL] from Polis
    vs
    Night Hunter[INF] from SaBir

............................................. - Archer................................0(-102)
    Swordsman............................805(-48) - Swordsman.............................0(-120)
    Hoplite..............................498(-92) - Hoplite...............................0(-560)
    Gyrocopter............................40(-40) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-60)
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-6)
    ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-6)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................196(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................116(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-286.4 - Generals..............................-1283.8
    Offensive points.......................3209.5 - Defence points............................716
    Damage Received.........................14320 - Damage Received.........................64190
    Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Losers: Night Hunter[INF]

The town Gamma has been pillaged by Gedolė[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 30,000 Sulphur

As Night Hunter[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler

Battle for ingi
    (28.02.2018 12:44:27)
    Gedolė[SCL] from Wagveri
    vs
    Innonymus[INF] from ingi, Palamedes[INF] from NAMBAWAN, caesariii[INF] from ingi

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-20)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................196(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman...........................361(-480) - Swordsman.............................0(-618)
    Hoplite.............................340(-603) - Hoplite...............................0(-786)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................117(-3) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1438.8 - Generals..............................-2116.8
    Offensive points.........................5292 - Defence points...........................3597
    Damage Received.........................71940 - Damage Received........................106540
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%

Losers: caesariii[INF], Innonymus[INF], Palamedes[INF]

The town ingi has been pillaged by Gedolė[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,128 Building material, 700 Sulphur

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.02.2018 11:37:18)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.02.2018 11:59:27)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.02.2018 12:14:27)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.02.2018 12:29:27)

Palamedes's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Innonymus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Innonymus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As caesariii[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

I am afraid I can't tell you that since it varies from player to player. Maybe He should have clarified this to make things easier but it's not against the rules, thus I can't close the thread unless something isn't allowed or any ending term applies. You may check the Conflict Rules again to check how to end a war here. :)
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support