Sacred Labyrinth(SCL) vs Infinity (INF)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Kikoguns wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

Generals loss and pillage points all count.
    As mentioned Here, resource loot is counted and the war is on now. Gauntlet War is something in game that I can't have a look over. If the war declaration is posted correctly, then it's valid and the opponent has the right to refuse and it's counted as a surrender and the thread is closed following the conflict Rules.
    yes but is loot counted as 1? 2x? 0.5? how is loot counted? could get to the end of war and they go loot counts for 50x just so SCL can win
    I am afraid I can't tell you that since it varies from player to player. Maybe He should have clarified this to make things easier but it's not against the rules, thus I can't close the thread unless something isn't allowed or any ending term applies. You may check the Conflict Rules again to check how to end a war here. :)
    I can see no reply to this. I previously suggested the loot to be counted as 0.1. No reply from SCL. Their general has declared war, terms were not fully clear and now he's on vacation mode for some days. Will we keep fighting for weeks and find out what the terms are at the end of the war?
  • Battle for slayer

Battle for slayer
    (01.03.2018 2:58:06)
    m4ximili4n[INF] from Mramor
    vs
    Exotic308[SCL] from Човић Кристал, TomicaTheKing[SCL] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-90)
    ............................................. - Hoplite.............................291(-241)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................8(-4)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................2(-4)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................98(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................570(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................294(-2) - .............................................
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................90(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................15(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals...............................-498.8
    Offensive points.........................1247 - Defence points.............................31
    Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received.........................24940
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%

Winners: m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: TomicaTheKing[SCL], Exotic308[SCL]

m4ximili4n's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Exotic308[SCL]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near zminec

Sea battle near zminec
    (01.03.2018 2:55:23)
    m4ximili4n[INF] from Mramor
    vs
    TomicaTheKing[SCL] from zminec

............................................. - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-10)
    Fire Ship............................137(-10) - Fire Ship..............................0(-20)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................4(-0)
    Generals..................................-62 - Generals.................................-261
    Offensive points........................652.5 - Defence points............................155
    Damage Received..........................3100 - Damage Received.........................13050
    Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: TomicaTheKing[SCL]

137 units from m4ximili4n[INF] are blocking the port entrance to zminec

As TomicaTheKing[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Kikoguns wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Kikoguns wrote:

69emperor wrote:

Generals loss and pillage points all count.
    As mentioned Here, resource loot is counted and the war is on now. Gauntlet War is something in game that I can't have a look over. If the war declaration is posted correctly, then it's valid and the opponent has the right to refuse and it's counted as a surrender and the thread is closed following the conflict Rules.
    yes but is loot counted as 1? 2x? 0.5? how is loot counted? could get to the end of war and they go loot counts for 50x just so SCL can win
    I am afraid I can't tell you that since it varies from player to player. Maybe He should have clarified this to make things easier but it's not against the rules, thus I can't close the thread unless something isn't allowed or any ending term applies. You may check the Conflict Rules again to check how to end a war here. :)
    ok but if no rule is given on looted points and its been 48 hours to give a scoring system now would be changing there original declaration. so im calling for loot score to be 0. as they could fix this war anyway they want (if they are winning on lott that is)

you must be bored with stupid declarations on this server. and all the 'drama'.
  • Jackster wrote:

Pretty sure the only reason you lot want it as 0x is that you know I have somewhere around the 100k mark of loot from INF members... xD
    maybe the case but you can also see what is being said. you can make it whatever you want right now.

also i dont agree with loot being counted anyway. like youre in war. its the fighting what counts. loot is just a good side affect from war.

its not the best farmers its the best fighters.

just yeah INF could smash you in army and you go loot counts as 2x and you win. nah not right. and as it wasnt stated and its been longer than 2 days i dont think it can be counted
  • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Jackster wrote:

tbh I could not care less if it was or wasn't. I was not in the mood for war and too busy to keep an eye on my account so the obvious happened.

You lot can play your games with each other. I am out.
    lol you guys declared on INF what a mess that is been.
    please tell me you are dank memes?

"you guys"
    The leader of the alliance declared... Most of us just went along with it but were not really behind it as no one was ready for it.
    No idea what the plan was. I tried to organize some better communications and group raids but no one really got involved.

Couple of the more experienced players just went in alone, I just attacked whoever was within an hour of me.
    Though most within the 1 hour range area didn't have army or was pretty low on generals so I just looted a bit as apparently that counted..?

Now the leader is afk and hiding in his base with other alliance members..
  • This must be a joke...
    Attacked this member just now.
    Battle for Antix

Battle for Antix
    (01.03.2018 17:40:33)
    Marinija[INF] from Μάρμαρο 2, Roronoa Zoro[INF] from Μάρμαρο, m4ximili4n[INF] from Μάρμαρο
    vs
    Tingcelery[SCL] from Antix

Sulphur Carabineer....................345(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................200(-0)
    Swordsman..........................1243(-330) - Swordsman...........................820(-330)
    Hoplite...............................31(-90) - Hoplite.............................376(-474)
    Steam Giant.........................935(-110) - Steam Giant...........................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................145(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................35(-0)
    Doctor.................................35(-0) - Doctor.................................15(-0)
    Cook...................................51(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................78(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1204 - Generals..............................-1059.6
    Offensive points.........................2649 - Defence points...........................3010
    Damage Received.........................60200 - Damage Received.........................52980
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Roronoa Zoro[INF], Marinija[INF], m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: Tingcelery[SCL]

603 units from Marinija[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Antix.

1109 units from Roronoa Zoro[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Antix.

291 units from m4ximili4n[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Antix.

739 units from m4ximili4n[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Antix.

As Tingcelery[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Tingcelery's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

At the moment when he would have started to lose more gens then we do, guess what happens..
    The guy goes on vacation mode while the attack is still on going. Here you go:

First of all, I CALL THIS CR NULL, since the guy took advantage by going into vacation mode.

I would then like to point out that SCL leader and general declared this war on us. Now he is hiding in his city with other 5 members. Been attacking my secondary cities for all the last days until the day before yesterday. He comes on the forum yesterday to say the he's in mourning, and goes on vacation mode. Other SCL players don't want to fight. You don't have a leader at the moment. You don't have a general. Do you have a minister? A diplomat?
    No one of your alliance board has come to reply on question about war terms in this thread. It looks like you're not even an alliance at the moment. What should we do? Should we keep on with this JOKE?
    I knew from the beginning you had a very bad general at this game. But didn't know your whole alliance wouldn't care about this.
    So please, since you, Jackster, are the only active SCL player on this forum, ask your minister or diplomat to come here, answer our question, make up his/her/their mind and come up with a decision.
    This is ridiculous.

Would also like to ask for a MOD opinion on this matter. What should we do? There is no way to get in touch with their alliance. The only post their board has made here, is their general's during war declaration.

EDIT: Also Arnelis (SCL) from the same island has now gone into vacation mode
  • Will let you know in 24 hours if the war continues. Many people want to stop, but there are quite a few who want to carry on for experience.

Lets just play fair and have fun with it.
    Though personally I am not doing anything other than keeping my citizens drunk.
  • Jackster wrote:

Will let you know in 24 hours if the war continues. Many people want to stop, but there are quite a few who want to carry on for experience.

Lets just play fair and have fun with it.
    Though personally I am not doing anything other than keeping my citizens drunk.
    noone minds continuing just noone knows whats going on about anything lol.

but i agree this is good for both alliance. for the practice and learning side if anything
  • Let's even out the score a bit.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Polis
    (01.03.2018 23:37:30)
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 4, Zealous_12[INF] from Polis

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-60)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-28)
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-150)
    Hoplite.............................274(-164) - Hoplite...............................0(-167)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-5)
    Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-16)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................14(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook....................................5(-0)
    Generals...............................-229.6 - Generals...............................-793.6
    Offensive points.........................1984 - Defence points............................574
    Damage Received.........................11480 - Damage Received.........................39680
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Hardnu7[SCL]

Losers: Sasuke[INF], Zealous_12[INF]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Hardnu7[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 8,611 , 11,388

One of Sasuke[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Zealous_12[INF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Polis3
    (02.03.2018 16:42:36)
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Kuzma
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 1, Zealous_12[INF] from Polis3

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Hoplite..............................240(-28) - Hoplite...............................0(-150)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................300(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................16(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-39.2 - Generals...............................-210.6
    Offensive points........................526.5 - Defence points.............................98
    Damage Received..........................1960 - Damage Received.........................10530
    Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Losers: Sasuke[INF], Zealous_12[INF]

The town Polis3 has been pillaged by Hardnu7[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,491 , 2,508

As Zealous_12[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of Sasuke[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Polis
    (02.03.2018 9:57:28)
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler
    vs
    Zealous_12[INF] from Polis

Losers: Zealous_12[INF]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Hardnu7[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 15,838

As Zealous_12[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler

Sea battle near Butler
    (03.03.2018 9:10:07)
    Zealous_12[INF] from Zealous_12
    vs
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler, Daddyman[SCL] from Marble Island, Gedolė[SCL] from Girtolis

............................................. - Ram Ship..............................123(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-30) - Fire Ship.............................75(-30)
    Catapult Ship..........................0(-28) - Catapult Ship..........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................3(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-6) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-533.2 - Generals.................................-186
    Offensive points..........................465 - Defence points...........................1333
    Damage Received.........................26660 - Damage Received..........................9300
    Damage Percent............................74% - Damage Percent............................26%

Winners: Hardnu7[SCL], Daddyman[SCL], Gedolė[SCL]

Losers: Zealous_12[INF]

1 warships are being moved from Gedolė[SCL] to Butler

108 warships are being moved from Daddyman[SCL] to Butler

122 units from Hardnu7[SCL] are defending the port of Butler

Zealous_12[INF]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

• Hello all

My apologies for not being online for the past week. As most of you know I lost my Mother(anyone who does not believe me Im happy to send an obituary notice to them via PM ) .I am back and this war has not changed in terms. In the past wars I have been involved in when there is points added for pillages the points are counted as 1 or not at all. Perhaps that was just my servers I was in . That is why I did not make any statement as to what it would count for. This is not changes the original terms of the war . As stated all generals and pillage points count meaning that they are equal value

Emp
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• Sea battle near Terasia

Sea battle near Terasia
    (26.02.2018 19:11:28)
    Emperor[SCL] from govno3
    vs
    Neutral[INF] from Terasia

Ram Ship..............................34(-16) - Ram Ship............................118(-132)
    Fire Ship..............................45(-5) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-111 - Generals.................................-660
    Offensive points.........................1650 - Defence points..........................277.5
    Damage Received..........................5550 - Damage Received.........................33000
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Emperor[SCL]

Losers: Neutral[INF]

93 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Terasia

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.02.2018 18:26:28)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.02.2018 18:41:28)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.02.2018 18:56:28)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.02.2018 19:11:28)

Neutral[INF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Terasia

Battle for Terasia
    (26.02.2018 18:59:19)
    Emperor[SCL] from Iphimedeia
    vs
    Neutral[INF] from Terasia

Swordsman.............................501(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................497(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................130(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Neutral[INF]

The town Terasia has been pillaged by Emperor[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,989 , 5,043

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.02.2018 18:59:19)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Sea battle near ingi

Sea battle near ingi
    (05.03.2018 4:36:54)
    Emperor[SCL] from Sulphurium
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBAWAN, caesariii[INF] from ingi

Ram Ship...............................68(-6) - Ram Ship...............................0(-27)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-15)
    Fire Ship..............................65(-8) - Fire Ship..............................0(-35)
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-79.6 - Generals.................................-518
    Offensive points.........................1295 - Defence points............................199
    Damage Received..........................3980 - Damage Received.........................25900
    Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Losers: caesariii[INF], Palamedes[INF]

147 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to ingi

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:06:54)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:21:54)

Palamedes[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:36:54)

caesariii[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near NAMBAWAN

Sea battle near NAMBAWAN
    (05.03.2018 4:49:20)
    Emperor[SCL] from ingi
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBAWAN

Ram Ship...............................66(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-3)
    Fire Ship..............................65(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-15
    Offensive points.........................37.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................750
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Palamedes[INF]

145 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to NAMBAWAN

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:49:20)

Palamedes[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Camp Crame

Sea battle near Camp Crame
    (05.03.2018 5:16:00)
    Emperor[SCL] from NAMBAWAN
    vs
    Innonymus[INF] from Camp Crame

Ram Ship...............................64(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................65(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-18)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...............................-116.6
    Offensive points........................291.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................5830
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Innonymus[INF]

143 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Camp Crame

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 5:01:00)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 5:16:00)

Innonymus[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for ingi

Battle for ingi
    (05.03.2018 5:27:40)
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBAWAN, caesariii[INF] from ingi

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................95(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-50)
    Swordsman.............................501(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-150)
    Hoplite..............................402(-89) - Hoplite...............................0(-330)
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................18(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    Gyrocopter............................130(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................32(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................14(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-124.6 - Generals...............................-842.4
    Offensive points.........................2106 - Defence points..........................311.5
    Damage Received..........................6230 - Damage Received.........................42120
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Losers: caesariii[INF], Palamedes[INF]

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 3:57:40)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:12:40)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:27:40)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:31:24)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 4:57:40)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 5:12:40)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 5:27:40)

As caesariii[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for Camp Crame

Battle for Camp Crame
    (05.03.2018 7:21:37)
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBAWAN, Innonymus[INF] from Camp Crame

............................................. - Archer.................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-21)
    Hoplite...............................391(-0) - Hoplite................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................501(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-88
    Offensive points..........................220 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................4400

Losers: Innonymus[INF], Palamedes[INF]

The town Camp Crame has been pillaged by Emperor[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 3,314 , 5,252 , 5,232

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 7:06:37)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 7:21:37)

One of Innonymus[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Palamedes[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• 69emperor wrote:

Hello all

My apologies for not being online for the past week. As most of you know I lost my Mother(anyone who does not believe me Im happy to send an obituary notice to them via PM ) .I am back and this war has not changed in terms. In the past wars I have been involved in when there is points added for pillages the points are counted as 1 or not at all. Perhaps that was just my servers I was in . That is why I did not make any statement as to what it would count for. This is not changes the original terms of the war . As stated all generals and pillage points count meaning that they are equal value

Emp
    so let me get this right. It costs 66 resources to make a hop (without reductions) which is 1.4 generals. Killing 1 hop is there for 1.4 points in war. But if someone pillaged 66 resources you want to count that as 66 points?

What’s the point of calling it a war. There won’t be any fights.
  • honesly this has got to be the THE worse war I’ve ever seen. Every points tally I’ve seen has been so made up it’s unreal. Pulling figures from there butts.

The declartion said about a guantlet one of which has never been made. A pillage figure which only 1 person knows and makes up when it suits him.

The alliance who declared most of there members are like we didn’t want war. Just the leader declared and now were here just sat around.

Mind blown.
  • even worse you say about your mum. INF decide to leave you alone then before telling anyone your back playing, thanking people for leaving you and what not. You attack them? I think that shows a total lack of respect. People have gone out there way to leave you alone in your time of need and you stab them in the back.