Sacred Labyrinth(SCL) vs Infinity (INF)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Umm Kermit

First off your wayyyy to involved in this thread for an outsider. Secondly I came out of Vacation 2 days ago and left my account idle. Maximillion and a few other INF players had spied me out and well aware of me being back.I did not return to the forum until now. So thats why the point of the post here today. I did not attack until last night and the other CRs are prior to me going in Vacay.

Let me also mention that I did not start whinning about INF taking on a few top ten players after the declaration causing them to jump from 7 place to 2nd.

As far as pillage points and your thoughts on it. You can have your opinion. Me on the other hand I look at history .... The Vikings for example they ONLY fought for pillages. That was their point of war. So to say that it shouldnt count in a game when clearly it is a number its accounted for by the game developers (otherwise it wouldnt be on the CRs ) well that again is just an opinion. INF had plenty of time pillage and plunder and so will we. Its counted and thats the end of that.

As far as you saying that only one leader called this war and sat around well your flat out wrong ! I spoke to Luke who is our Leader and he declared that he wanted the war and asked me to call it . Prior to this war I had polled our members as to who where fighters and who was not and 22 players responded back they were fighters. BTW I was asked to be the general 1 month ago and did so on a temp basis as Leadership had been away.The players were then given 3 days to prepare their troops and a battle plan was laid out for them . However I could not be there at the launch due to being bedside with my Mother. So players did not do as instructed(some did) and hence why the scattered plans.
    To be honest out of those 22 players that said they would fight only 5 or so actually are . Very disappointing as this war could be very different in perspective. A very exciting war not all this Drama and opinions BS. So we will continue the war until the end date. We will finish off as strong as we can as we declared and set the terms of the war. We will die or live by the sword . After that I will decide what I will do
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

• 69emperor wrote:

Umm Kermit

First off your wayyyy to involved in this thread for an outsider. Secondly I came out of Vacation 2 days ago and left my account idle. Maximillion and a few other INF players had spied me out and well aware of me being back.I did not return to the forum until now. So thats why the point of the post here today. I did not attack until last night and the other CRs are prior to me going in Vacay.

Let me also mention that I did not start whinning about INF taking on a few top ten players after the declaration causing them to jump from 7 place to 2nd.

As far as pillage points and your thoughts on it. You can have your opinion. Me on the other hand I look at history .... The Vikings for example they ONLY fought for pillages. That was their point of war. So to say that it shouldnt count in a game when clearly it is a number its accounted for by the game developers (otherwise it wouldnt be on the CRs ) well that again is just an opinion. INF had plenty of time pillage and plunder and so will we. Its counted and thats the end of that.

As far as you saying that only one leader called this war and sat around well your flat out wrong ! I spoke to Luke who is our Leader and he declared that he wanted the war and asked me to call it . Prior to this war I had polled our members as to who where fighters and who was not and 22 players responded back they were fighters. BTW I was asked to be the general 1 month ago and did so on a temp basis as Leadership had been away.The players were then given 3 days to prepare their troops and a battle plan was laid out for them . However I could not be there at the launch due to being bedside with my Mother. So players did not do as instructed(some did) and hence why the scattered plans.
    To be honest out of those 22 players that said they would fight only 5 or so actually are . Very disappointing as this war could be very different in perspective. A very exciting war not all this Drama and opinions BS. So we will continue the war until the end date. We will finish off as strong as we can as we declared and set the terms of the war. We will die or live by the sword . After that I will decide what I will do
    oh didnt you know ive been in INF for over a month now under a different name! crazy right i went to ask for a ct on my multi and accidentally applied. they accepted and got me as mentor i guess. so im not an outsider. i have also spoke to your members and there tone is very very different. maybe read through this thread you might see.

also they joined before you declared maybe you missed it whilst drafting this terrible declaration.

ive been leader of many alliances and been involved in wars also read alot of war threads and honestly this is awful.
  • Well congrats on that Multi account Kermit . They will be soooooo well instructed then by you . And no it was not a month ago . I declared and you were in 7th place. Whatever I dont even care about that. At least now when other alliances declare on you they will know what to expect.

Your opinion about this war is well documented . Move on . Lets fight !

Good luck in the balance of the war

• 69emperor wrote:

Well congrats on that Multi account Kermit . They will be soooooo well instructed then by you . And no it was not a month ago . I declared and you were in 7th place. Whatever I dont even care about that. At least now when other alliances declare on you they will know what to expect.

funny ive been in a war on this server already weird we didnt have anything like this because we did a proper declaration with clear guidelines. and and a gauntlet war accepted. oh sorry forgot you dont actually know anything
  • Jackster wrote:

Kermit The Frog wrote:

Jackster wrote:

tbh I could not care less if it was or wasn't. I was not in the mood for war and too busy to keep an eye on my account so the obvious happened.

You lot can play your games with each other. I am out.
    lol you guys declared on INF what a mess that is been.please tell me you are dank memes?
    "you guys"
    The leader of the alliance declared... Most of us just went along with it but were not really behind it as no one was ready for it.
    No idea what the plan was. I tried to organize some better communications and group raids but no one really got involved.

Couple of the more experienced players just went in alone, I just attacked whoever was within an hour of me.
    Though most within the 1 hour range area didn't have army or was pretty low on generals so I just looted a bit as apparently that counted..?

Now the leader is afk and hiding in his base with other alliance members..

69emperor wrote:

Well congrats on that Multi account Kermit . They will be soooooo well instructed then by you . And no it was not a month ago . I declared and you were in 7th place. Whatever I dont even care about that. At least now when other alliances declare on you they will know what to expect.

oh above is your alliance comments as you cant be bothered to look
  • 69emperor wrote:

You're a JOKE OF A MAN.. Really.. You don't even deserve to be called a man..
    You said you gave your players 3 days to prepare themselves for war and a war plan was handed to them? This is funny as you were so quick on declaring war on this thread in order to start fighting straight away, that you wrote this crappy declaration. Declared war, and before anyone from INF even got to know there was a declaration, you were already attacking.
    You then go on vacation mode.. We don't know what's going on. Questions were asked on this thread and no one from SCL board would answer. Just one of your members took care to come here and say : we will let you know if we want to stop the war. We were on hold. No one was coming here to inform, and next thing you know, you start the attacks again.
    Your players go on vacation mode while under attack.. How should we count that? No penalization for that? Oh right.. You wrote the declaration.
    In your declaration, you didn't specify how pillage point would have been counted. Now you come and say 1 resource = 1 general. Do you know how much time do you need to take down 20k gens and how much time to pillage 20k resources?
    To me this is not a war.. This is farming.. Like the alliance you are.. Farmers.
    No worries.. I don't care about this joke of a war anymore, but i'll come personally to shred you in this game.. Once you stop hiding in your towns with 5 alliance members. Your towns are in my islands? You better move them from there because you won't be able to use those towns anymore..

Edit.. You edited the war declaration twice after I accepted this.. Funny changing war terms with the war ongoing..
  • Im done with the whinning from you guys

Have a mod look into your so called "Changes" I did to the declaration. There is NONE!

Its exactly as I originally declared!

You guys had every opportunity to continue fighting in my absence. Luke(the Leader) was online and never stopped the war. I never stopped the war. Neither did our Diplomat. You went on words from one player that uses a different account name on the forum then he does on the game ! LOL Well done !! lmao

Ill be back on here in a few days to update the score.

• Now thats some quality drama ( for ikariam's standards that is ),

So... does it even matter if its 20k generals or 20k sources?
    Everyone who has 20k sources unprotected during war at the current stage of the game shouldnt even be allowed to participate in the war in the first place.
    Only acceptable excuse i can think of is getting piracy rewards, u slacked during a war because enemy general was on vacation.. how is that not a mistake on ur part?

kermit, kikoguns approved the declaration so do everyone here a favor and stop crying over it .....
    maximilian u are calling people farms yet u are crying about sources counting... ^^
  • syp2 wrote:

Now thats some quality drama ( for ikariam's standards that is ),

So... does it even matter if its 20k generals or 20k sources?
    Everyone who has 20k sources unprotected during war at the current stage of the game shouldnt even be allowed to participate in the war in the first place.
    Only acceptable excuse i can think of is getting piracy rewards, u slacked during a war because enemy general was on vacation.. how is that not a mistake on ur part?

kermit, kikoguns approved the declaration so do everyone here a favor and stop crying over it .....
    maximilian u are calling people farms yet u are crying about sources counting... ^^
    approved but did say everyone has different ways to count loot. now its been passed 48 hours and so can they now choose? im just looking at the rules man ;) <3 love you boosted ape
  • Display Spoiler

Battle for Mendiola
    (06.03.2018 8:03:39)
    fleece[INF] from Leanbox, nalo15[INF] from Refused
    vs
    Gedole[SCL] from Nijolis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-19)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................20(-0)
    Doctor..................................9(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................11(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Archer................................243(-0) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................23(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................96(-4) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................280(-65) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................13(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-95.8 - Generals...............................-117.8
    Offensive points........................294.5 - Defence points..........................239.5
    Damage Received..........................4790 - Damage Received..........................5890
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: fleece[INF], nalo15[INF]

Losers: Gedole[SCL]

369 units from fleece[INF] are protecting the town of Mendiola.

330 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of Mendiola.

nalo15[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 8:01:29)

As Gedole[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Macys Store
    (06.03.2018 7:14:26)
    Palamedes[INF] from BAYAG NATION, _Justice_[INF] from SUK Mi, nalo15[INF] from Refused, Hustle[INF] from Pride
    vs
    Gedole[SCL] from Nijolis

Sulphur Carabineer....................140(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................155(-21)
    Swordsman...........................738(-276) - Swordsman............................77(-389)
    Hoplite............................1137(-605) - Hoplite..............................90(-549)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................80(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................36(-0) - Battering Ram..........................36(-6)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
    Archer..............................268(-122) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................47(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................46(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1312.4 - Generals................................-1352
    Offensive points.........................3380 - Defence points...........................3281
    Damage Received.........................65620 - Damage Received.........................67600
    Damage Percent............................49% - Damage Percent............................51%

Winners: Hustle[INF], _Justice_[INF], nalo15[INF], Palamedes[INF]

Losers: Gedole[SCL]

129 units from Hustle[INF] are protecting the town of Macys Store.

410 units from Hustle[INF] are protecting the town of Macys Store.

183 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of Macys Store.

369 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of Macys Store.

1012 units from _Justice_[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Macys Store.

221 units from Palamedes[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Macys Store.

100 units from Palamedes[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Macys Store.

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:20:50)

nalo15[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:23:44)

Hustle[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:25:44)

Hustle[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:44:26)

nalo15[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:44:26)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:44:26)

Hustle[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:59:26)

nalo15[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:59:26)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 6:59:26)

Hustle[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 7:14:26)

nalo15[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 7:14:26)

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 7:14:26)

Gedole[SCL]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Macys Store
    (06.03.2018 3:17:55)
    nalo15[INF] from Refused
    vs
    Gedole[SCL] from Nijolis

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................176(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................466(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-30) - Hoplite..............................639(-12)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................80(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................0(-12) - Battering Ram..........................42(-0)
    Generals................................-94.8 - Generals................................-16.8
    Offensive points...........................42 - Defence points............................237
    Damage Received..........................4740 - Damage Received...........................840
    Damage Percent............................84% - Damage Percent............................16%

Winners: Gedole[SCL]

Losers: nalo15[INF]

1404 of Gedole[SCL]'s units are stationed in Macys Store.

One of nalo15[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler

Battle for Macys Store
    (06.03.2018 3:17:55)
    nalo15[INF] from Refused
    vs
    Gedole[SCL] from Nijolis

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................176(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................466(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-30) - Hoplite..............................639(-12)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................1(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................0(-12) - Battering Ram..........................42(-0)
    Generals................................-94.8 - Generals................................-16.8
    Offensive points...........................42 - Defence points............................237
    Damage Received..........................4740 - Damage Received...........................840
    Damage Percent............................84% - Damage Percent............................16%

1404 of Gedole[SCL]'s units are stationed in Macys Store.

One of nalo15[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler

Battle for SUK Mi
    (06.03.2018 1:41:08)
    Gedole[SCL] from Mendiola, Macys Store
    vs
    Innonymus[INF] from Mendiola, Palamedes[INF] from BAYAG NATION, _Justice_[INF] from SUK Mi

............................................. - Slinger................................11(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer...................176(-70) - Sulphur Carabineer....................280(-0)
    Swordsman...........................465(-660) - Swordsman...........................408(-598)
    Hoplite.............................651(-678) - Hoplite............................1007(-790)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................54(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor..................................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Steam Giant............................1(-97) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................0(-10) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................80(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................42(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2932.6 - Generals..............................-1823.6
    Offensive points.........................4559 - Defence points.........................7331.5
    Damage Received........................146630 - Damage Received.........................91180
    Damage Percent............................61% - Damage Percent............................39%

Winners: _Justice_[INF], Palamedes[INF]

Losers: Gedole[SCL], Innonymus[INF]

1222 units from _Justice_[INF] are protecting the town of SUK Mi.

567 of Palamedes[INF]'s units are stationed in SUK Mi.

Gedole's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Innonymus[INF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

As Gedole[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler

Battle for ingi
    (05.03.2018 12:37:19)
    Gedole[SCL] from Wagveri
    vs
    caesariii[INF] from ingi

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer......................0(-5)
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Hoplite................................0(-70)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................119(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-178
    Offensive points..........................445 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................8900
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: caesariii[INF]

As caesariii[INF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.
  • Here's one CR from yesterday, didn't see it it posted by emperor but maybe I missed it.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Knossos
    (05.03.2018 19:07:20)
    Emperor[SCL] from Citadel
    vs
    IAgamemnonI[INF] from Knossos

Swordsman.............................501(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................391(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................130(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Emperor[SCL]

Losers: IAgamemnonI[INF]

The town Knossos has been pillaged by Emperor[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,178 Crystal glass

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 19:07:20)
  • As this war comes to an end here are my Crs that I have not posted as of yet

Battle for Knossos

Battle for Knossos
    (05.03.2018 19:07:20)
    vs
    IAgamemnonI[INF] from Knossos

Swordsman.............................501(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................391(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................130(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: IAgamemnonI[INF]

The town Knossos has been pillaged by Emperor[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,178

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 19:07:20)

Sea battle near Megalopolis

Sea battle near Megalopolis
    (05.03.2018 19:09:13)
    Emperor[SCL] from Knossos
    vs
    Yeungers[INF] from Megalopolis

Ram Ship...............................55(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................58(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-11.8
    Offensive points.........................29.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................590
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Yeungers[INF]

127 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Megalopolis

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 19:09:13)

Yeungers[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near AdrenalineShots

Sea battle near AdrenalineShots
    (05.03.2018 20:00:24)
    Emperor[SCL] from Lust
    vs
    Adrenaline Shot[INF] from AdrenalineShots

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-10)
    Fire Ship.............................37(-21) - Fire Ship..............................0(-42)
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-25)
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................6(-0)
    Tender..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-130.2 - Generals...............................-470.4
    Offensive points.........................1176 - Defence points..........................325.5
    Damage Received..........................6510 - Damage Received.........................23520
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Losers: Adrenaline Shot[INF]

101 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to AdrenalineShots

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 19:30:24)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 19:45:24)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 20:00:24)

Adrenaline Shot[INF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Sea battle near djhabi

Sea battle near djhabi
    (05.03.2018 20:17:35)
    Emperor[SCL] from AdrenalineShots
    vs
    djhabi[INF] from djhabi

Ram Ship...............................48(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-4)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-2)
    Fire Ship..............................37(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship...........................3(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................8(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-33.6
    Offensive points...........................84 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1680

Losers: djhabi[INF]

99 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to djhabi

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 20:17:35)

djhabi[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for Lust

Battle for Lust
    (05.03.2018 20:23:23)
    vs
    Hustle[INF] from Lust

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-20)
    Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-5)
    Hoplite...............................378(-5) - .............................................
    Generals...................................-7 - Generals..................................-30
    Offensive points...........................75 - Defence points...........................17.5
    Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................1702
    Damage Percent............................17% - Damage Percent............................83%

Losers: Hustle[INF]

The town Lust has been pillaged by Emperor[SCL]. The following resources have been stolen: 15,209 , 7,588 , 202

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 20:23:23)

One of Hustle[INF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near borawan

Sea battle near borawan
    (05.03.2018 21:07:53)
    Emperor[SCL] from djhabi
    vs
    nalo15[INF] from borawan

Ram Ship...............................45(-0) - Ram Ship...............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................36(-1) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-6.2 - Generals................................-81.8
    Offensive points........................204.5 - Defence points...........................15.5
    Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received..........................4090
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%

95 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to borawan

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 20:52:53)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 21:07:53)

nalo15[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Battle for AdrenalineShots

Battle for AdrenalineShots
    (05.03.2018 23:22:08)
    vs
    Adrenaline Shot[INF] from AdrenalineShots, nalo15[INF] from borawan

Sulphur Carabineer.....................90(-5) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0)
    Swordsman............................51(-450) - Swordsman...........................451(-345)
    Hoplite..............................78(-308) - Hoplite.............................443(-697)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................19(-21)
    Catapult................................8(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Cook...................................18(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer................................100(-0)
    Battering Ram.........................26(-14) - Battering Ram..........................14(-0)
    Doctor.................................48(-0) - Doctor..................................5(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................32(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................14(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1052.8 - Generals..............................-1788.8
    Offensive points.........................4472 - Defence points...........................2632
    Damage Received.........................52640 - Damage Received.........................89440
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: Adrenaline Shot[INF], nalo15[INF]

Losers: Emperor[SCL]

303 units from Adrenaline Shot[INF] are protecting the town of AdrenalineShots.

264 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of AdrenalineShots.

301 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of AdrenalineShots.

274 units from nalo15[INF] are protecting the town of AdrenalineShots.

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 21:37:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 21:52:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 22:07:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 22:07:38)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 22:37:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 22:52:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 23:07:08)

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (05.03.2018 23:22:08)

As Emperor[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Emperor[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Emperor's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Emperor's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sea battle near Troy

Sea battle near Troy
    (06.03.2018 1:57:06)
    Emperor[SCL] from Scrubs
    vs
    Yeungers[INF] from Troy

Ram Ship...............................53(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................43(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

Losers: Yeungers[INF]

110 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Troy

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 1:57:06)

Yeungers[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (06.03.2018 2:18:52)
    Emperor[SCL] from Troy
    vs
    caesariii[INF] from Polis

Ram Ship...............................52(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................43(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-18
    Offensive points...........................45 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................900

109 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Polis

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 2:18:52)

caesariii[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near ingb

Sea battle near ingb
    (06.03.2018 3:26:45)
    Emperor[SCL] from Polis
    vs
    caesariii[INF] from ingb

Ram Ship...............................50(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................43(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-18
    Offensive points...........................45 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................900

107 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to ingb

Emperor[SCL]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 3:26:45)

caesariii[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Wasabiqueen

Sea battle near Wasabiqueen
    (06.03.2018 6:14:56)
    Emperor[SCL] from Scrubs
    vs
    Adrenaline Shot[INF] from Wasabiqueen

Ram Ship................................6(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-2)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-10
    Offensive points...........................25 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................500

Losers: Adrenaline Shot[INF]

6 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Wasabiqueen

Adrenaline Shot[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near NAMBA69

Sea battle near NAMBA69
    (06.03.2018 16:10:29)
    Emperor[SCL] from Sidious
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBA69

Ram Ship...............................25(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................43(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

Losers: Palamedes[INF]

82 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to NAMBA69

Palamedes[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (06.03.2018 16:10:29)

Palamedes[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Polis

Sea battle near Polis
    (07.03.2018 1:25:05)
    Emperor[SCL] from DEATHSTAR, Mabon
    vs
    kinger[INF] from LEGENDS A CHEAT

Ram Ship................................4(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-6.8
    Offensive points...........................17 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................340

Losers: kinger[INF]

kinger[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near NAMBA69

Sea battle near NAMBA69
    (09.03.2018 23:38:52)
    Emperor[SCL] from Sidious
    vs
    Palamedes[INF] from NAMBA69

Ram Ship................................2(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship...............................5(-0) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
    Generals....................................0 - Generals................................-11.2
    Offensive points...........................28 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................560

Losers: Palamedes[INF]

7 units from Emperor[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to NAMBA69

Palamedes[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• War is now officially ended.

Players have 24 hours to post any outstanding CRs that are valid .

As I dont see any incoming or outgoing attacks as of now no further attacks will count

Emp