Sacred Labyrinth(SCL) vs Infinity (INF)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Sacred Labyrinth(SCL) vs Infinity (INF)

As General of the alliance SCL I declare war on INF

War starts immediately as of this post and will continue for two weeks (End Date :March 11 Server time 18:00 hrs)

As some INF players stated that they were "practicing" when attacking some of our players this past week we feel no notice is required as they should be prepared already

A gauntlet war has been proposed and awaits acceptance.

Generals loss and pillage points all count.

No spam in this Thread this is for CRs only

Good luck to all
    Former Leader of Dominators (Demeter)
    Former Leader of Empire (Iota)

The post was edited 2 times, last by 69emperor ().

• As general of INF, i refuse the Gauntlet, but accept the war.
    Will come soon with the rules.
    It's actually funny you guys started the attacks and then declared war before we even knew about this.
    As forum rules, war has to be accepted before you post CR on the forum

The post was edited 2 times, last by m4ximili4n ().

• No attacks prior to the declaration will be entered.

We declared war on you its our terms not yours If you dont want to accept the Gauntlet thats fine with me . Well do this old school then !

good luck in the war.

• Lets say no CR will be valid before tonight 00:00. It's not that you attack, declare and post CR's before we even know about the war. There's member of the alliance who are offline and they all have to know there's a war on going. Therefore, 5 hours of notice seems decent time before the actual war starts
  • No as of the war declaration any CRs past that time are valid.

Your boys kept sending us emails saying they were "practicing" when they attacked multiple of our players so that tells me your team is more than ready for this war .

• To me this means you're trying to cheat. And to take advantage of the non existent notice. What you did is organize every move and after you were settled, declare war. You can post whatever you want but I won't consider them valid, therefore the war would never end, as i will purpose we fight till delete of one of the alliances. Your choice.. Either accept my terms, or fight until one of the alliances leaves this server. And be aware. No name changes will be accepted.
  • Grow up dude.

This is not cheating ! And as the declaring alliance we make the terms not you . No alliance has to give any form of notice whatsoever. Ask a Mod. And there is no such rule that you claim that "No CR is Valid until the war is accepted" Show me proof of this if thats the case.

Had your players not sent us these messages then perhaps we would be more accepting of different terms. Maybe teach your players ethics before you attempt to pull the ethics card on us.

You dont have to accept these CRs but they will be counted anyways if you like it or not .

The post was edited 1 time, last by 69emperor ().

• Perhaps spending some time looking at other alliances war threads and the OFFICIAL Conflict rules may serve you well.

No further SPAM is to be posted here. There is a SPAM thread started if you wish to discuss further.

This thread is for CRs only

The post was edited 1 time, last by 69emperor ().

• Looking at the beginning, I pray for this war to not turn into another spam forum.
    Leader of UE Psi Retired Undefeated

Leader of ELITE Apollon Retired Undefeated

Former member of N-F but now in TMM, Rho.

Member and sometimes Saxy General of _UE_, Demeters

Allianceless in Pi.

BLACK in Gaia.

Leader of -W- in Hades

Democratically Elected Chairman of Men Power Council (MPC) in spam section.

The shit has sailed already!
  • Mogwai® wrote:

To declare a war

Only the Leader, General or Diplomat of an alliance may declare an alliance war. You must make your position within the alliance clear when you declare a war. You may also declare war as an individual.

The title of the thread must be in the format of "Alliance Name (Tag) vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If a single player is declaring a war, they will not have a tag, however they must include the tag of the target alliance. E.g. "Player vs Alliance Name (Tag)". If it's single player vs single player, it should be "Player vs Player".
    Hello dudes,

There is nothing wrong with this war declaration. Everything is clear and following the conflict Rules here since the declaration applied all the points mentioned above.

Please, when anyone feels something is wrong with a thread, report it via the report button. No backseat modding or spamming. :)

Enjoy your war..
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • I got some attacks today, so i think SCL starts...

Land battle went quite well

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Polis
    (26.02.2018 23:19:18)
    Hardnu7[SCL] from Butler
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 4, Stad 1, Zealous_12[INF] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-86) - Sulphur Carabineer....................188(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-600) - Swordsman...........................672(-428)
    Hoplite...............................0(-750) - Hoplite.............................642(-515)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant............................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................47(-0)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................34(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................14(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-2114 - Generals..............................-1234.6
    Offensive points.......................3086.5 - Defence points...........................5285
    Damage Received........................105700 - Damage Received.........................61730
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: Sasuke[INF], Zealous_12[INF]

Losers: Hardnu7[SCL]

1 of Sasuke[INF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

1412 of Sasuke[INF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

315 units from Zealous_12[INF] are protecting the town of Polis.

As Hardnu7[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Stad 2
    (26.02.2018 12:30:18)
    Buben[SCL] from Butler
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2

Swordsman............................90(-210) - Swordsman...........................210(-210)
    Hoplite..............................98(-252) - Hoplite.............................537(-223)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................50(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................139(-8)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................42(-0)
    Steam Giant...........................58(-12) - Steam Giant............................50(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Generals...............................-679.2 - Generals...............................-596.2
    Offensive points.......................1490.5 - Defence points...........................1698
    Damage Received.........................33960 - Damage Received.........................29810
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Winners: Sasuke[INF]

Losers: Buben[SCL]

1011 units from Sasuke[INF] are protecting the town of Stad 2.

As Buben[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Buben's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Just to be honest, my sea battle was really a disaster (for me)...
    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Stad 2
    (26.02.2018 12:12:49)
    Buben[SCL] from Butler
    vs
    Sasuke[INF] from Stad 2

Ram Ship...............................81(-3) - Ram Ship...............................0(-21)
    Fire Ship..............................96(-4) - Fire Ship..............................0(-32)
    Catapult Ship..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-39.8 - Generals...............................-303.4
    Offensive points........................758.5 - Defence points...........................99.5
    Damage Received..........................1990 - Damage Received.........................15170
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Winners: Buben[SCL]

Losers: Sasuke[INF]

216 units from Buben[SCL] are blocking the port entrance to Stad 2

Sasuke[INF]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sasuke --- Hades --- looking for an ally

• 69emperor wrote:

Generals loss and pillage points all count.
    As mentioned Here, resource loot is counted and the war is on now. Gauntlet War is something in game that I can't have a look over. If the war declaration is posted correctly, then it's valid and the opponent has the right to refuse and it's counted as a surrender and the thread is closed following the conflict Rules.
    PHRO Founder
    Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
  • Alright then... New CR.. Look what we found.. :D
    Display Spoiler

Battle for Dank Memes I

(27.02.2018 22:03:26)
    Nghia[INF] from Tee, m4ximili4n[INF] from BloodStream, Roronoa Zoro[INF] from Polis
    vs
    Dank Memes[SCL] from Dank Memes I

............................................. - Archer.................................74(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................399(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer..................382(-130)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman..........................2215(-258) - Swordsman...........................184(-342)
    Hoplite.............................242(-465) - Hoplite.............................219(-705)
    Steam Giant..........................820(-27) - Steam Giant...........................119(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................230(-10) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-25)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-9)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................1(-33)
    Mortar.................................76(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-48)
    Doctor.................................45(-0) - Doctor.................................70(-0)
    Cook...................................71(-0) - Cook...................................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1153 - Generals..............................-3877.7
    Offensive points......................9694.25 - Defence points.........................2882.5
    Damage Received.........................57650 - Damage Received........................193885
    Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%

Winners: Roronoa Zoro[INF], Nghia[INF], m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: Dank Memes[SCL]

20 units from Nghia[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

457 units from Nghia[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

1387 units from Nghia[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

305 units from Nghia[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

185 units from m4ximili4n[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

592 units from m4ximili4n[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

1192 units from Roronoa Zoro[INF] are maintaining occupation of town Dank Memes I.

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 21:34:40)

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 22:03:26)

As Dank Memes[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Dank Memes[SCL] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Dank Memes's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Dank Memes's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.
    EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Here's another one...
    Display Spoiler

Battle for Dank Memes I

(27.02.2018 22:45:51)
    Daddyman[SCL] from Marble Island
    vs
    Nghia[INF] from Wine2, m4ximili4n[INF] from Rome - M, Roronoa Zoro[INF] from Roronoa Zoro

Sulphur Carabineer.....................0(-71) - Sulphur Carabineer....................399(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-240) - Swordsman..........................2081(-134)
    Hoplite..............................18(-282) - Hoplite.............................114(-128)
    Steam Giant...........................22(-78) - Steam Giant..........................1093(-0)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-20) - Gyrocopter............................230(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................36(-4)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................76(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................45(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................71(-0)
    Catapult...............................0(-34) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1881.2 - Generals...............................-363.2
    Offensive points..........................908 - Defence points...........................4703
    Damage Received.........................94060 - Damage Received.........................18160
    Damage Percent............................83% - Damage Percent............................17%

Winners: Roronoa Zoro[INF], Nghia[INF], m4ximili4n[INF]

Losers: Daddyman[SCL]

2037 of Nghia[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

916 of m4ximili4n[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

1192 of Roronoa Zoro[INF]'s units are stationed in Dank Memes I.

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 22:15:51)

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 22:30:51)

m4ximili4n[INF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.02.2018 22:45:51)

Daddyman[SCL]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

EDIT - Spoiler added - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().