Server features

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Kvadras wrote:

I wanted to know whats all about these permanent features in new servers? (Gaia, Hades, Hephaistos)
    All i want is new a classical server like Alpha without features.

World Gaia
    Permanent Features: 25% faster tradeships than normal & 10% faster training/building of troops and ships than normal

World Hades
    Permanent Features: 50% faster tradeships than normal

World Hephaistos
    Permanent Features: 30% more resource income (all resources including building materials and luxury resources) & 20% faster building speed (buildings)

The rest of the worlds are having no special features as above mentioned.
  • Another questions.
    1. Why did they add these features and didn't stick with servers like Alpha, Beta?
    2. And what about next server that will open, will it be also with some permanent features or without?
    3. If there is a server merge like it was long time before, what will happen with servers who has these permanent features?
  • 1. Why did they add these features and didn't stick with servers like Alpha, Beta?
    Maybe because players have been requested special servers already for years and such features attract players more than a normal server?

2. And what about next server that will open, will it be also with some permanent features or without?
    When it's decided and we have any info about a new server - it will be announced, till there is no info.

3. If there is a server merge like it was long time before, what will happen with servers who has these permanent features?
    We'll see it when the merge comes, because currently there is no info about it.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein