one player 4 accounts

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• one player 4 accounts

Hello people ,so i have noticed that this server Hephaistos ..most of the players have definitely 2 acc and sometimes more than 2 in order to upgrade their islands resources and the wonders,taking the places of the islands ,so have better defence or to use this spaces for the future , piracy ,etc
    The boost they have is incredible is ridiculous,,,haha they dont even scared to be more careful with this acc ,they have names like 221,222 , etc
    Since when this game give a free passage to hack the game !! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• its not against the rules to have multiple accounts as long as you follow the game rules for the IP sharing+Multi Accounts

Once u did IP sharing with any account, most game action will be disabled between the 2 accounts (e.g: Transfer goods, Defend Town/port, Pillage .. etc)

Salah Ad-Din wrote:

Since when this game give a free passage to hack the game !!
    What do you mean ? there's no hack in this if you still talking about multi accounts

regards.
    NoMercy

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMercy ().

• technically no is legit now ,to have multiple accounts the company after years of fighting these who had more than one account now happily give them the green light ,and thats why because this game is dying is not like it used to be in the past .... Few players and many islands ....check the guilds and the players ..we are about 120 players ..but in the future some of us we gonna be bored stop playing etc ..keep this in mind..
    So gameforge opened the door freely for everyone to have more than 1 acc ..so players that they want to grow fast ..all they need is to have 4 accounts and donate to the islands OR they can send loots by their decoy accounts to an other cities..and then the main account get them by attacking this city..
    Do you know many games that you can play with more than 1 acc ,obviously not
    Today for example i attacked a inactive account (Without a guild ,200 generals points )and at the sec round reinforcements come out of nowhere ..by the owner of that account(that he has 100 k points and belongs to an alliance that my guild has peace )..he destroyed my army and then he messaged me (( > > > We are signing a peace agreement together, why do you attack me? ) SECOND round his army participated ..that means ..that before my army attack the city he has already have send his troops and they arived at sec wave(he had full wave army ) ....haha thats a joke
    You see he is so cunning to have 2,3,4,5 accounts but also so *snip* because i attacked his decoy account ..he forgot the basic rules that if someone send troops as as defend and they share they same ip ...he MUST banned instantly ..do you think with this crisis the game has ..that they gonna BAN this player ?...no way..even with pictures ,reports and everything ..he gonna remain untouched playing his dirty game
    The most funny part is an island . at marble and ifaistos wonder..As we all know is the best strategy ...haha 4 players on this island the ather decoy accounts ..i dont have to mention why they did this ..
    let the fun begin ..go to 64:59 another example .....ALERT ..before you see this island ..prepare to laugh so loud that all your house -apartment -building gonna hear you..
    *snip* wood lvl 28 wine lvl 16 ...
    14 fake accounts 3 normal
    *snip* ,the same story
    DO you think that they all their members of their family are playing this game ..hahaha
    Do i have to play the role of admin and do their jobs? just kidding ...they know what is happening .. but they have to do their job as the company says ...
    ....................................................... DO you think that with 2,3,4 accounts guys you are a pro ... last time i checked ..,,,,F .. NO
    hahaha ..do you want more proofs .. please respect the fact that i know everything about this game ..since 2008 ...
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 4 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Honestly think you’re blubbering on about all the wrong reason multis are not good for the game...

Ip share agreement has to be in place to have multiple accounts. If not you get a year ban. Ip share agreement blocks all fleet and army movement between the towns. So if you believe it is there multi report them. However chances are that account doesn’t link to him.

The worse part of multis I think now is the troop and ship packages. Them packages can be obtained really easy but do a lot of damage. And if you have multiple accounts you can have 5 times the troops (ofc all can’t hit at the same time). But say you want to annoy people you can pop a ship pack on a multi and just block all the enemy’s towns. (Doesn’t really affect late game)

But it doesn’t matter unless they are actually breaking the rules ikariam doesn’t care. Multis have been around for years. The only thing you could probably get them to do is limit the amount of accounts you can have from 11 to 3. (3 people is realistic for a household).

You say no other game lets you have multiple accounts. But tell me a game which is like this? *snip* uses your mobile to make it unique. However you don’t pick and chose who you fight on that game. None of them kinda games do.

What would be interesting is to see what games like *snip* do. As they surely have the same kind of problems. I haven’t played tribal wars enough or recently enough to know the answer to this question.
    EDIT - advertisement removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• kermit the difference now and that the company allows and give free passange to players having multiply accounts ..
    In the past we had to write a letter explains why you need to share ip and then the rules were very strict ,but now it actually encourage
    the players to do the opposite ..
    They were trying to find a solution about he downfall of this game ..few players etc .so this is the easiest solution by
    As a administrator mind and a very experience player i know about the companies strategies
    Having multis accounts gives you a ridiculous boost ..
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

In the past we had to write a letter explains why you need to share ip and then the rules were very strict ,but now it actually encourage

the players to do the opposite ..
    Yeah I remember that, took me and my brother 5 days to get a premission for the other acc and that was fine by me because when I attack someone I am really attacking him not his other acc that has 1m points and I can't do anything. I am talking about late game but that will happen for everybody that comes in 5-6 months on this world and I thinkk it's sad.
    Btw 5-6 months from now is not even late game...
  • Salah Ad-Din wrote:

let the fun begin ..go to 64:59 another example .....ALERT ..before you see this island ..prepare to laugh so loud that all your house -apartment -building gonna hear you..

64:59 wood lvl 28 wine lvl 16 ...
    62:63 ,the same story
    DO you think that they all their members of their family are playing this game ..hahaha
    Do i have to play the role of admin and do their jobs? just kidding ...they know what is happening .. but they have to do their job as the company says ...
    ....................................................... DO you think that with 2,3,4 accounts guys you are a pro ... last time i checked ..,,,,F .. NO
    hahaha ..do you want more proofs .. please respect the fact that i know everything about this game ..since 2008 ...

Thank you for mentioning my island.

First of all my island might have high level mines. But it isn't even the highest one... go check *snip*, he has a Lv19 marble forge island with a Lv30 sawmill. And I'm not ''hacking'' the game of what ever you want to call it. Go to the total score, and check the first few people... They are over a million in score... they donated so so much money that the game became a pay2win game, instead of a play2win. You can hate me for my actions, but I'm only trying to keep up with those people! At the moment my account has about 40k in total score... I if you want Ikariam to be a fair game, you might want to attack and deal with the people who got an insanely high total score.

By the way.
    Because I have an IP share between my accounts I can NOT ship resources between towns, I can NOT help myself for packages. I only use my other accounts to donate. Nothing else. No attacking people, no shipping resources, nothing just for my islands favor.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Salah Ad-Din wrote:

So gameforge opened the door freely for everyone to have more than 1 acc ..so players that they want to grow fast ..all they need is to have 4 accounts and donate to the islands OR they can send loots by their decoy accounts to an other cities..and then the main account get them by attacking this city..
    Do you know many games that you can play with more than 1 acc ,obviously not
    Today for example i attacked a inactive account (Without a guild ,200 generals points )and at the sec round reinforcements come out of nowhere ..by the owner of that account(that he has 100 k points and belongs to an alliance that my guild has peace )..he destroyed my army and then he messaged me (( > > > We are signing a peace agreement together, why do you attack me? ) SECOND round his army participated ..that means ..that before my army attack the city he has already have send his troops and they arived at sec wave(he had full wave army ) ....haha thats a joke
    You see he is so cunning to have 2,3,4,5 accounts but also so stupid because i attacked his decoy account ..he forgot the basic rules that if someone send troops as as defend and they share they same ip ...he MUST banned instantly ..do you think with this crisis the game has ..that they gonna BAN this player ?...no way..even with pictures ,reports and everything ..he gonna remain untouched playing his dirty game
    The most funny part is an island . at marble and ifaistos wonder..As we all know is the best strategy ...haha 4 players on this island the ather decoy accounts ..i dont have to mention why they did this ..
    64:59 wood lvl 28 wine lvl 16 ...
    62:63 ,the same story
    I guess you just need to embrace the fact that it's actually an accepted aspect of the game now and it's up to you if you want to do it or not. I honestly didn't know about it when i started in this server (last time i played was 2008). If you think its "easy" and "a hack" to manage multiple accounts for donating, go ahead and try it. It actually takes time and effort to do. It's not some magic pill that gets you a million points instantly. and again, you're free to do it as well. so i don't see why you're all *snip* hurt about it.
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• oh really now ....*snip*
    Display Spoiler
    First of all my island might have high level mines. But it isn't even the highest one... go check 51:57, he has a Lv19 marble forge island with a Lv30 sawmill.

this island belongs to rip players the and they dont have 7 accounts as you do ..the difference betweenyou and them , is ..that you are a cheater *snip*
    Display Spoiler
    they donated so so much money that the game became a pay2win game, instead of a play2win

Last time i checked if you have money you can spend them as you pleased ..they work hard and they want to spend it on this game..what's you problem KID ? its your money ?gameforge is a company ,and company=money,profits ....
    But you on the other hand ..you are a cheater .*snip*

PEPI its very easy..all you want its time !!well if i was 15 old or even when i was studying for my university degree i could have 10 accounts(ofc i am not a cheater or a maniac ) ...
    I dont like the fact that people are accepting this cheating part of the game..however ...its normal..the same people who accept ..the doing it ...
    haha what a joke....this game used to be the best..damn it
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

• I hope I made myself clear ..no point to keep this conversation ,,,Most of the players are using multiply acc ,the admins are following the orders of the company by protecting these players and the illegality-lawlessness
    So this topic can close for good ..... you have my permission to do it ..i am so disappointed what i have seen these 15 days i play this game after couple of years of my absent
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • almost forgot ..pepi how many islands you want to have with your 10 accounts ?one of them at marble has 16 fake accounts .haha ...believe it or not ..first time in my life i play in a server full of decoys accounts and no rules at all ...what a joke ..... the first player on the server with 10 accounts..how many members your family has ?oh i forgot only you time 10
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV