SKULL DOWS INF

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SKULL DOWS INF

A "SKULL" Crawls out of a sea. Snake's mouth. A screenwriter says: "That's a Bad Omen."

SKULL DECLARES WAR ON INF

REASONS of WAR:

1. We've been looking for someone to DOW, but seems no one wants to accept, so we decided to DOW the #1 alliance.
    2. INF's sheer number should counter balance SKULL's TS
    3. This is to let our blood boil once again.

TERMS and CONDITION:

1. War will start on the 9th of April 00:00:01 Ikariam Time and End April 16th 23:59:59 Ikariam Time
    2. Damage will be counted as 1X and loots 1X.
    3. No hard feelings, friendly war.
    4. INF have been informed prior to the posting of this DOW, we have given ample time for preparations.

We are also letting BARBS know that after this week war with INF we will be dowing you for a good 1 week also. Please be prepared.

I, Kingtoad, Leader and General of SKULL, do hereby approve of this war and its terms.
  • Good luck to all :)

"Draugen is a huge monster, covered in seaweed, rowing in half a boat.
    He erupts a terrible scream when he appears, and legend has it he can be seen
    during stormy nights at sea, drowning sailors and fishermen, sinking their boats and ships."
  • GOOD CR's WILL ONLY COME IF:
    1. INF WILL BUILD MILITARY AND NAVY.
    2.INF WILL NOT RUN AWAY TO FAR.
    3.INF WILL NOT HIDE FOREVER.

I BALTAZAR IS ALL IN.... I AM INVITING ALL OF YOU GUYS TO VISIT MY TOWNS ALL AT THE SAME TIME. IT WOULD BE FUN FOR I AM 24/7 READY AND WILLING FACE ANY PLAYER IN HADES. NO RUNNING, NO EXCUSES. BUT IF YOUR SHY TO VISIT ME DON'T WORRY GUYS I WILL BE THE ONE TO VISIT YOU. BE READY. BE ALERT. AND BE A GOOD FIGHTER. THE PREPARATION IS TOO LONG FOR YOU TO MAKE EXCUSES. FAILURE TO BE READY TO FIGHT WILL ONLY MEAN "EXCUSES". TO ALLIANCE BARBS PLEASE MAKE AN ARMY THAT CAN DESTROY MINE. FOR SURE I WEEK WITH INFINITY MY TROOPS ARE ALMOST THE SAME FROM THE START SO THIS ONLY MEANS MY PREPARATION IS LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU "BARBS". :beer:
  • They won’t run they won’t hide. They will just open there legs for you. They are just a number not an alliance. Some might fight though. But run they won’t.

I don’t know why this war is being made out to be massive. Should be a walk over. No offence to inf but when I was there nothing happened. No communication. Not much of anything and that’s why the better players and active players left.
  • THEN WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT SKULL vs INF and BARBS?.. doesn't matter to me. It will just gave me more CR's to post and more target to farm. our last war with alliance FFO was so boring that no one from the enemy alliance visit me. And when i jump into their 4 island core it was all abandoned and EMPTY ISLANDS. no good CR has been made until such time i got bored and did not participate in the war. That was the time they started talking and talking and acting like GODS. when in fact none of my town has been damaged at all.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

THEN WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT SKULL vs INF and BARBS?.. doesn't matter to me. It will just gave me more CR's to post and more target to farm. our last war with alliance FFO was so boring that no one from the enemy alliance visit me. And when i jump into their 4 island core it was all abandoned and EMPTY ISLANDS. no good CR has been made until such time i got bored and did not participate in the war. That was the time they started talking and talking and acting like GODS. when in fact none of my town has been damaged at all.
    I mean it is a strategy game and not jump blindly in and then think where is everyone. Spy spy spy spy spy. Is he online. Is his troops there jump kill. (If you want to waste £30).

For 1 barbs will not take a 2v1 war. Inf will give free points away. Remember when healthy beat FFO and they moaned because we only killed there small guys. Basically the same thing. That’s why they split after. Get rid of the dead weight. Barbs will not join to have dead weight.
  • I think the best match ups would be Barbs for sure. And then EBB the old FFO boys. However I don’t think you will get the wars particularly you are looking for.

If you want blind fighting people sending troops to die. Go inf. you will have a lot of fights. But not of quality. If you want more strategy go for the 2 I suggested above.
  • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

THEN WHY DON'T WE MAKE IT SKULL vs INF and BARBS?.. doesn't matter to me. It will just gave me more CR's to post and more target to farm. our last war with alliance FFO was so boring that no one from the enemy alliance visit me. And when i jump into their 4 island core it was all abandoned and EMPTY ISLANDS. no good CR has been made until such time i got bored and did not participate in the war. That was the time they started talking and talking and acting like GODS. when in fact none of my town has been damaged at all.
    You always talk big yet do no action. And why don't you ask your General about running when we visited you guys at your core, he even told us that it is a strategy which I respect. Just pure hypocrisy and crap coming out of your mouth as always.

Oh and we did not visit you cause we thought you were not significant enough to spend time on. And maybe we might be scared cause of your big TS... :whistling: :stick:
    Why so serious? :evilgrin:

-Hades - JekSnow - FFO (For Fun Only)-
  • WHATEVER YOUR REASON, I DON'T CARE. WHAT MATTERS TO ME IS I LAUGH SO HARD WHEN YOU SAY YOU GUYS VISIT OUR CORE?.. YET NONE OF MY TOWNS WERE OCCUPIED NOR BLOCKED? AND I AM NOT SIGNIFICANT? COME ON MAN, WHAT AN HONOR TO LOCK DOWN TOP 2 PLAYER IN HADES SERVER. "IF YOU CAN". BUT I GUESS HONOR FOR YOU IS WHEN YOU BEAT SMALLER PLAYERS. HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE CHECK A DICTIONARY ABOUT THE MEANING OF "SIGNIFICANT". BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY KNOW IT YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST TRY TO VISIT JUST A SINGLE TOWN OF MINE. FOR A SMALL "HONOR". AND THEN YOU GUYS DECLARE VICTORY OVER US?.. HAHAHAH WHEN THE BIGGEST MEMBER OF THE ALLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN TOUCHED?. HOW COME IT WILL BE A VICTORY? :lol: