Auto-donation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pepi wrote:

+1

I vote yes. This would actually be a great feature if implemented correctly. I think some players just to forget to donate to mills. The tax rate method would be good as well. So it would be adjustable based on what you want to give and are capable of giving. :)
      nahh. if we will be island mates, i will not let you set tax on what you want to give and what you are capable of giving. i will command you to drain your warehouses and donate all you have. no need for tax reforms. martial law should be implied.
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

+1

I vote yes. This would actually be a great feature if implemented correctly. I think some players just to forget to donate to mills. The tax rate method would be good as well. So it would be adjustable based on what you want to give and are capable of giving. :)
      nahh. if we will be island mates, i will not let you set tax on what you want to give and what you are capable of giving. i will command you to drain your warehouses and donate all you have. no need for tax reforms. martial law should be implied.
      I bet you wouldn't even be able to touch my cities if we were island mates. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

+1

i will play bandit if ever. its like i got free resources... while you buying them.. hahahahahha :beer:
    • BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

+1

i will play bandit if ever. its like i got free resources... while you buying them.. hahahahahha :beer:
      Well, I don't really buy resource packs like you. :)
    • Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

BaLTaZaR-PH- wrote:

Pepi wrote:

+1

Well, I don't really buy resource packs like you. :)
      same here :beer: we really have something in common...
    • Stupid. This is only suggested for multi use.

Forget to donate, that’s just a bad player. People may set it up say 10% of income donates to the mines but after the gimmick has warn of people will just take it off, because they will be the only ones donating or they want to save for an upgrade or what not. Only multis would have this on.

Let me go on a island set up 10 multis and have auto donate on and reap the rewards. Yeah terrible idea.
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Stupid. This is only suggested for multi use.

Forget to donate, that’s just a bad player. People may set it up say 10% of income donates to the mines but after the gimmick has warn of people will just take it off, because they will be the only ones donating or they want to save for an upgrade or what not. Only multis would have this on.

Let me go on a island set up 10 multis and have auto donate on and reap the rewards. Yeah terrible idea.
      finally kermit.. we both on same side... cheers :beer:
    • Kermit The Frog wrote:

Stupid. This is only suggested for multi use.

Correct assessment!!!

I thought this would be great for my multies but I would hate it on my main.